Author Topic: A Sad Day for Kahanists... (Kapo Silverstein's Attack)  (Read 7194 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: A Sad Day for Kahanists... (Kapo Silverstein's Attack)
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 12:46:22 AM »
Excuse me, but why are the webmasters of Masada2000 not getting heat for caving into the browbeats of one self-hating worm?

SoldierOfZion

Re: A Sad Day for Kahanists... (Kapo Silverstein's Attack)
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 01:22:52 PM »
Excuse me, but why are the webmasters of Masada2000 not getting heat for caving into the browbeats of one self-hating worm?

It's not very easy setting up a 100% anonymous web site - including on the ISP's end. When we send cash and then are told by the ISP they never received it, there's not much we can do to prove otherwise. This requires us to come up with more funds and then hope for the best the next time.

In other words, we're not giving up because of one self-hating worm. We just haven't had luck with the new ISP and we will only pay cash (which is risky) since we don't want all the lovely folks who send death threats paying our families a visit.

If you want to host the site (with all the implied risks), please let me know and I'll point our DNS entries to your server and upload Masada2000 to a location you provide.