Author Topic: Boycott Turkey  (Read 6213 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Boycott Turkey
« on: January 06, 2009, 06:31:54 PM »
I am calling for a boycot of anything from Turkey... Those bastards are evil antisemites. America should cut off all diplomatic relations with the cesspool of Turkey...

Get a load of this:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129268

Muslims Death Threats Halt Turkish-Israel Basketball Game
Tevet 10, 5769, 06 January 09 10:19
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) Turkish Muslims screamed death threats at a European Cup game between Turkey and Israel, forcing players to flee to the dressing room Tuesday. Referees suspended the game between Bnei HaSharon and Turk Telekom, who were playing in as part of the European championship series.

Shouts of "Israel, Killers" and "Allah is Great" were followed by a surge of more than 2,000 fans with fists raised in the air at the Ankara sports center. "They had blood in their eyes" and threw bottles and shoes at the Israel team, one player said.

The Turkish players also fled to the dressing room, protected by police who use riot shields to protect players from both sides. Outside, Muslims set fire to an Israeli flag.

Turkey's secular government has come under increased pressure from Muslims, who want to make the nation officially religious. The government, despite its good relations with Israel, has been sharply critical of the Cast Lead counterterrorist campaign in Gaza and has been promoting a ceasefire proposal.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Boycott Turkey
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 06:43:28 PM »
I was surprised how many products come from Muslim countries, especially in big box stores.  Most of the stuff is from China or Taiwan, but the stuff that isn't is often from a Muslim country. Sometimes it's hard to avoid it. I'll try to be sure to read the labels though. I don't want to be supporting Quranimals.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
I Like Turkey it goes great with stuffing and coleslaw

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 07:08:29 PM »
Watch Midnight Express (Great Movie btw), they are sick!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 08:34:13 PM »
Guess what book besides the Koran has been a top 10 seller in Turkey for the last 4 years straight?

Mein Kampf

Need I say more.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 09:21:54 PM »
I am calling for a boycot of anything from Turkey... Those bastards are evil antisemites. America should cut off all diplomatic relations with the cesspool of Turkey...

Get a load of this:

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) Turkish Muslims screamed death threats at a European Cup game between Turkey and Israel, forcing players to flee to the dressing room Tuesday. Referees suspended the game between Bnei HaSharon and Turk Telekom, who were playing in as part of the European championship series.

Shouts of "Israel, Killers" and "Allah is Great" were followed by a surge of more than 2,000 fans with fists raised in the air at the Ankara sports center. "They had blood in their eyes" and threw bottles and shoes at the Israel team, one player said.

The Turkish players also fled to the dressing room, protected by police who use riot shields to protect players from both sides. Outside, Muslims set fire to an Israeli flag.

Turkey's secular government has come under increased pressure from Muslims, who want to make the nation officially religious. The government, despite its good relations with Israel, has been sharply critical of the Cast Lead counterterrorist campaign in Gaza and has been promoting a ceasefire proposal.

I have already been boycotting anything from Turkey because of their genocide of the Armenians and their refusal to admit/apologize for it! If you don't know what they did, read "The Burning Tigris" by Peter Balakian for more info. What they did to Armenian Christians was absolutely reprehensible, and laid the groundwork for what Hitler later did to us (its where he got some of his ideas for genocide against Am Yisrael.)

I shop in an Eastern European/Russian supermarket and they have a lot of Turkish goods...forces me to stay on my toes, reading labels!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »
I wonder if the products in the supermarket that has items from turkey is it written in arabic?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 11:53:06 PM »
Boycotting goods from any country with a Muslim majority,  is a good idea.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 12:14:59 AM »

We should, considering that those scumbags are boycotting Israeli products.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 12:30:21 AM »

Get a load of this:

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

I have already been boycotting anything from Turkey because of their genocide of the Armenians and their refusal to admit/apologize for it! If you don't know what they did, read "The Burning Tigris" by Peter Balakian for more info. What they did to Armenian Christians was absolutely reprehensible, and laid the groundwork for what Hitler later did to us (its where he got some of his ideas for genocide against Am Yisrael.)

I shop in an Eastern European/Russian supermarket and they have a lot of Turkish goods...forces me to stay on my toes, reading labels!

You are correct.  Don't forget that when Muslim Azerbaijan went to war over the Nagorno-Karabakh region with Armenia, the Turks took the Azerbaijani side.  That is 70 years after they committed genocide against more than a million Christian Armenians.  That would be like Germany actively supplying and supporting Hamas and Iran with arms and money directly and telling critics to go to hell. 
Also, you cannot forget that Turkey still occupies Cyprus and also killed thousands of Greek Cypriots there in favor of Muslims and making the island more Muzzie friendly.  Look what they do to their own Kurdish population too.  Kurds have been forceably relocated and their language and music banned.  Many Turkish people who criticized Turkish policies or even said there was an Armenian genocide have been assassinated or put in prison.
This is a moderate Muslim country. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »
I've been boycotting Turkey for years because of the Armenian issue.  I knew some students who were planning to study there and I told them they should not go there.  They went there anyways and I told them what I thought of them.  Needless to say, we do not talk anymore.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 03:11:37 AM »
Turkeys are good only for eggs and food. So Armenia should be encouraged.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 04:13:52 AM »

We should, considering that those scumbags are boycotting Israeli products.

Absolutely.   

The following is yet another example of what you mentioned:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 06:42:49 AM »
Turky has no secular gouvernment. The time of the good Kemalists is over.

Now are ruling the arch-quranimals Abdullah Gül and Erdogan the country.

It is on the way to real islamofascism without return ticket.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 08:25:03 AM »

True. Wine is now very expensive because the government wants to discourage the consumption of alcohol.

Sorry if this doesn't impress anyone, but in the context of Turkey it is significant because the more relaxed attitude towards alcohol in Thrace was always regarded as a sign of the moral degeneration of that region. Ataturk himself died of liver cirrhosis.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 09:06:22 AM »

True. Wine is now very expensive because the government wants to discourage the consumption of alcohol.

Sorry if this doesn't impress anyone, but in the context of Turkey it is significant because the more relaxed attitude towards alcohol in Thrace was always regarded as a sign of the moral degeneration of that region. Ataturk himself died of liver cirrhosis.

I think wine is fine if you consume it not excessive. And even if, it is 100% better to be a wine drinker than a quranimal.

I am becoming always sick if I hear how this quranimal breed is speaking of moral decay.

We all know who are the thieves, robbers, drug dealers, rapists, pimps, gamblers, adulterers, welfare recipients and a great part of opium addicts - QURANIMALS.

This scum of the earth should shut up.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:12:50 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 10:48:06 AM »

I think wine is fine if you consume it not excessive. And even if, it is 100% better to be a wine drinker than a quranimal.

I am becoming always sick if I hear how this quranimal breed is speaking of moral decay.

We all know who are the thieves, robbers, drug dealers, rapists, pimps, gamblers, adulterers, welfare recipients and a great part of opium addicts - QURANIMALS.

Well said!! Unfortunately, nobody will be reading this in Turkey as we're already banned..
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 11:03:35 AM by carreg »

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »
I am from Turkey,and I can read what you discuss here.You are not banned in Turkey,at least for now.
I appreciate cristisms regarding Turkey,and boycotting turkey is your democratic right.But Turkey is still a critical ally for Israel,Europe and Western World.Radical islam will take the power in Turkey someday if our jewish and westerner friends sit there just like that and don't do anything at all! but to conduce Turkey's involving more in Islam,Jihad and Muslim World.We don't wanna be the leader of Muslim World!!.We want to create a society that is totally secular, democratic, respectful to human rights and not addicted to religion.These kind of actions,such as boycotting turkey,will lead turkey to be more anti-semitic and more enemy of the western world.We gotta sit down and think about it.We are not brothers or sisters,as we are completely different culturally,etnically and religously.But at least we can try to be "friends".Don't you think?
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 05:45:18 PM »
I am from Turkey,and I can read what you discuss here.You are not banned in Turkey,at least for now.
I appreciate cristisms regarding Turkey,and boycotting turkey is your democratic right.But Turkey is still a critical ally for Israel,Europe and Western World.Radical islam will take the power in Turkey someday if our jewish and westerner friends sit there just like that and don't do anything at all! but to conduce Turkey's involving more in Islam,Jihad and Muslim World.We don't wanna be the leader of Muslim World!!.We want to create a society that is totally secular, democratic, respectful to human rights and not addicted to religion.These kind of actions,such as boycotting turkey,will lead turkey to be more anti-semitic and more enemy of the western world.We gotta sit down and think about it.We are not brothers or sisters,as we are completely different culturally,etnically and religously.But at least we can try to be "friends".Don't you think?

Welcome Mehmetce,

I agree that we should be able to get along. But the people of Turkey must stand up against the antisemitism. I hope that the politicians in Turkey can control the situation.

We can be friends if you believe that Jews should be able to live in Israel in peace. If that is the case we can look forward to a good future working together to see a better world.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »

I love Turkey!!!  Its my favorite dish on Thanksgiving!!!

Turkey an ally for Israel??? WHAT????    This is the country where 'Mein Kampf' has been a top 10 best seller for several years now.   I came in contact with several 'moderate' Turks in grad school... and they ALL beleived that 9/11 was perpetrated by zioninst interests.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

If people with your sentiment were the majority in Turkey, then we could get along.  Unfortuantely, despite Turkey being a relatively open society compared to the rest of the Islamic world, it has turned towards green communism over the past few decades.  Do you really see it changing over the next few years away from Al Qaeda and anti Semites?

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 07:29:14 PM »
What the hell does turkey produce? The only export from turkey i know about  i is hassish
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
Actually, Mehmetce has a point.  Israel has had cordial relations with Turkey for a while now.  However, that may have changed after the recent Gaza war. 

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »
What the hell does turkey produce? The only export from turkey i know about  i is hassish

That is what I have been wondering!!

I had a few Turkish friends in school, they were great. For some reason they were all in the pharmacy program.... hmm. However, the subject of politics or religion never came up so I have no idea where they stood as far as that goes. I am certain they were not Muslim though. I have never liked Muslims, even before I knew what they were all about.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 11:53:16 PM »

Well said, Pheasant. I definitely agree with you the Quranimals.  :dance: