Author Topic: YOU CANNOT SIT BACK WHILE YOUR BROTHER CHAIM IS GETTING ATTACKED!!!!  (Read 1859 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

PLEASE DO NOT pass this TOPIC UP until you have gone and DEFENDED your BROTHER. 
 THIS IS HORRIBLE what HONLO THAT TERRIBLE EVIL BOLSHEVIK SELF HATING SB HAS DONE.  :'(
 DO NOT CALL YOURSELF A KAHANIST AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS

REPOND ONLY TO THAT "HONLOLO" HE DEFAMED CHAIM IN THE WORST WAY- DO NOT NOT NOT SIT THERE AND POST UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING.   We are TRYING to MAKE THIS A BIGGER MOVEMENT if we DONT- then KISS AMERICA GOODBYE.  You EVER NOTICE how the iZlamos stick TOGETHER??- WELL RIGHTEOUSNESS MUST BE STRONGER. GO AND PLEASE FIGHT THIS TERRIBLE WICKED EVIL PERSON!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: YOU CANNOT SIT BACK WHILE YOUR BROTHER CHAIM IS GETTING ATTACKED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:42:41 PM »
FORTY THREE OF YOU ARE ONLINE- 43 RESPONSES ARE NECESSARY. PLEASE!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »
What does "kike" mean? And in what language? The video description accuses Chaim of calling liberal Jews "kikes". But he speaks in Hebrew..(if it is really Chaim....).

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »
What does "kike" mean? And in what language? The video description accuses Chaim of calling liberal Jews "kikes". But he speaks in Hebrew..(if it is really Chaim....).

Here in USA it is anti-semitic like.  Chaim has said this before, b/c they act like animals these leftist piggy Jews- or rather the UN-Jew.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 12:56:40 PM »
I just responded.... :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »
Ashe Dina I have replied according to the nature of this peace now traitors.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 01:04:14 PM »
Ashe Dina I have replied according to the nature of this peace now traitors.

Pheasant TY very much, I just cant take this- Chaim is my SWWET AWESOME HANDSOME HERO- and that just made me SICK! Besides, b4 I studied Kahane.. I realized without a shadow of a doubt that I am natural born KAHANIST woman.  TY for doing this for Chaim, I love him SO much. GBYOU. :fist:

The way I personally was taught as a kid was ATTACK until the enemy is HUMILIATED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 01:17:24 PM »
Just responded and twice
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 01:26:23 PM »
I just responded with a rather lengthy message...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »
I just responded too.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 01:41:41 PM »
I find these people so disgusting, while Jews are being murdered in Israel by Arab butchers, these morons spend their time going after the one Jew who risked life and limb for these ingrates. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »
Nothing new here...many left wing Israelis and Jews are self hating "Kikes" as Chaim calls them.

Here is my reply:
You're saying nothing new here...Of course many left wing Jews especially Peace Now Israelis are self hating kikes..They are the same as any capo out there...  At least Chaim has a way of defending Israel and fellow Jews.  All you do is hate the Torah and hate Israel and therefore hate yourself and hate Gd
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jewlover

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »
Never talk to KAHANIST like that! >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 02:34:01 PM »
Never talk to KAHANIST like that! >:(

Who are you talking to?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 03:13:27 PM »
I threw my comment out there.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »
"honlo"?

Man, that guy is obsessed with Chaim.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »
"honlo"?

Man, that guy is obsessed with Chaim.

Angry- he Sure IS. But that was the WORST.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »
Comment posted
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 08:49:25 PM »
Well, when you Piss Now retards sink so low into the sewerage pipe, I can only respond in kind:

Dear Piss Now members: did you know that lying incessantly about Chaim causes your testicles and penis to shrink? It's a proven scientific fact, guys.Trust me I read it on a doctor's website who is a Piss Now supporter so it definitely must be true. Apparently he has treated several Piss Now members whose penis & testes had shrunk to an infinitesimal .0001 of an inch. This doctor also swore that his Piss Now patients' penis size was INVERSELY proportional to their egos on Zootube. Amazing stuff!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 09:44:28 PM »
Well, when you Piss Now retards sink so low into the sewerage pipe, I can only respond in kind:

Dear Piss Now members: did you know that lying incessantly about Chaim causes your testicles and penis to shrink? It's a proven scientific fact, guys.Trust me I read it on a doctor's website who is a Piss Now supporter so it definitely must be true. Apparently he has treated several Piss Now members whose penis & testes had shrunk to an infinitesimal .0001 of an inch. This doctor also swore that his Piss Now patients' penis size was INVERSELY proportional to their egos on Zootube. Amazing stuff!

I was slightly less vulgar:

"What would it take to get you Peace Now members to speak honestly?  Why don't you just admit that you hate being different; you hate being hated; you hate having a country of your own; you hate being Jewish?  Why don't you come out in the open and once and for all admit that you want Israel destroyed?  If you're going to be traitors to the Jewish people, at least be honest about it."

Now let's see if they post it.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 09:48:38 PM »
They did post it.

Now I don't mean to be critical of us, but I've been worried that the use of the word "kike" would haunt us.  Even though I remember the context in which it was used, (and I remember agreeing at the time), it is still a word that makes most Jews bristle.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »
I left a couple of messages.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »

I was slightly less vulgar:

Shalom brother zachor_ve_kavod,

These PN people are comprised of disgusting parasitic beasts - one of whom praises the Holocaust and says that patriotic Israeli Jews should be gassed and/or thrown into ovens. On top of that they team up with self-confessed Croat Nazis as "friends" on zootube. I think I was a little restrained and tame in my language actually since I did not use profanity but was merely referring to a troubling medical condition faced by P.N. members. LOL

:laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 12:06:38 AM »
They did post it.

Now I don't mean to be critical of us, but I've been worried that the use of the word "kike" would haunt us.  Even though I remember the context in which it was used, (and I remember agreeing at the time), it is still a word that makes most Jews bristle.

I agree 100%... I have said many times it is very, very wrong to use this term. It is like the schvartzas using the N-word {but the opposite usage}. Very childish and inflamatory. I recommend that it's use be dropped if this movement is ever to be accepted by the Jewish people.

Ive had several friends who are right-wingers refuse to remain members in JTF because of this issue.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2009, 12:27:24 AM »
This was my comment:

"
planetmuman (8 hours ago)

You guys are pathetic excuses for human beings. Chaim and the Kahanist movement is the only thing which will save Israel from the hands of the evil leftist government who is working hard to destroy the land of Israel. Shame on you and your attempts to defame him. There is a special place in hell for people like you. I for one will not mourn when you are dead.
"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14