Author Topic: More self-hating traitors at the Israeli embassy in Toronto  (Read 435 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
More self-hating traitors at the Israeli embassy in Toronto
« on: January 07, 2009, 09:36:52 PM »
Mostly Jewish women and a few men staged a sit-in at the Israeli embassy in Toronto today.  They chanted against Israel.  One said to the press, "We want to make it clear that the actions of Israel does not represent Judaism."

Everytime I hear this sort of thing, I die a little.  They've got it so backwards.  They are such cowards.  They are appealing to the Gentiles to not persecute them because of Israel.  They don't recognize that if they are going to be persecuted, they would be persecuted regardless of what Israel does.  And while it is true that attacks against Jews have increased in Europe since Israel began retaliating, I feel those Jews in Europe were living on borrowed time to begin with.  If it hadn't been this, it would be something else, later.

It also sickens me that all these pathetic losers are worried about is their own necks.  They're not acting according to what they believe is right, (if they were, that would be even worse), they are just bowing like slaves before their Gentile masters.  "Please don't hate us.  We are your loyal pets."

I criticize Israel for when it shows weakness, but when they fight back I support them.  Even if I didn't agree with this attack on Gaza, it is not my or my family that lives in Sderot or Ashkelon.  These Jewish traitors should make Aliyah, and live in Southern Israel.  Then I wonder how quick and how vocally they would condemn Israel for having the chutzpah to actually defend itself?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: More self-hating traitors at the Israeli embassy in Toronto
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »
Mostly Jewish women and a few men staged a sit-in at the Israeli embassy in Toronto today.  They chanted against Israel.  One said to the press, "We want to make it clear that the actions of Israel does not represent Judaism."

Everytime I hear this sort of thing, I die a little.  They've got it so backwards.  They are such cowards.  They are appealing to the Gentiles to not persecute them because of Israel.  They don't recognize that if they are going to be persecuted, they would be persecuted regardless of what Israel does.  And while it is true that attacks against Jews have increased in Europe since Israel began retaliating, I feel those Jews in Europe were living on borrowed time to begin with.  If it hadn't been this, it would be something else, later.

It also sickens me that all these pathetic losers are worried about is their own necks.  They're not acting according to what they believe is right, (if they were, that would be even worse), they are just bowing like slaves before their Gentile masters.  "Please don't hate us.  We are your loyal pets."

I criticize Israel for when it shows weakness, but when they fight back I support them.  Even if I didn't agree with this attack on Gaza, it is not my or my family that lives in Sderot or Ashkelon.  These Jewish traitors should make Aliyah, and live in Southern Israel.  Then I wonder how quick and how vocally they would condemn Israel for having the chutzpah to actually defend itself?

People who make such a statement as  "We want to make it clear that the actions of Israel does not represent Judaism." obviously knows very little about Judaism. Judaism is not about being treated like dirt and allowing missiles to fall on the population. Judaism is not about sticking your neck out to be slaughtered. There is no concept of Turning the Other cheek in Judaism. The Jewish faith is clear that all wrongdoing is punishable. There is no cute-cuddly form of Judaism {I dont consider the deformed sect to have anything to do with Judaism}. It is so sick that people would say something so ludichrist.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: More self-hating traitors at the Israeli embassy in Toronto
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 12:36:28 AM »
I can just hear this: "We want to make it clear that the actions of Israel does not represent Judaism."  - said in Chaim's famous nagging-Jewish-woman-voice.
Disgusting.  Makes me want to roll my eyes.  Repeatedly.
aka Someone Else