Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Shas is extreme left" - Peace Now video  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach: Shas is extreme left" - Peace Now video
« on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:29 PM »
                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

Peace Now claims that it is ridiculous for me to refer to Shas as an "extreme left" party. Because Shas is religious, they cannot be extreme leftists, according to Peace Now.

However, Shas agrees with the extreme left that tiny Israel should surrender her Biblical heartland to the Muslim Nazi terrorists for "peace". Shas has been part of extreme left government coalitions. Without Shas' support, the Rabin-Peresite government could never have passed the horrific Oslo agreements. Shas was also part of the extreme left governments of Ehud Barak and Ehud Smolmert, two traitor prime ministers who offered to surrender even Israel's eternal capital of Jerusalem to the PLO-Fatah Muslim mass murderers. And Shas did this in exchange for government bribes for Shas institutions.

In my book, all of the above makes Shas an extreme leftwing party.

It is worthwhile for our members to respond with comments, and to rate the videos "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3026459

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Shas is extreme left" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 10:30:51 PM »
I just gave this animal a few statements. I know this guy is a coward. And I asked him how come he doesn't make a video showing his face. Why is he hiding? Is he afraid that there are Jews out there seeing what kind of a skunk this person is?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 12:30:22 AM »

"In my book, all of the above makes Shas an extreme leftwing party."

Chaim, when are you going to publish a book? I am sure that many people would be interested in your story. Don't tell me that you haven't written any manuscripts.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:03:28 AM »
It is clear to anyone with even half a functioning brain that Shas is a leftist Oslo supporting party.   It is only the far left self-hating minority in Israel that could possibly construe Shas as "rightwing" and it is only due to their venomous and blinding hatred of all religious Jews that they insist upon classifying all religious Jews as  "rightwing" by default and therefore the enemy of the left.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 08:37:33 AM »
                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

Peace Now claims that it is ridiculous for me to refer to Shas as an "extreme left" party. Because Shas is religious, they cannot be extreme leftists, according to Peace Now.

However, Shas agrees with the extreme left that tiny Israel should surrender her Biblical heartland to the Muslim Nazi terrorists for "peace". Shas has been part of extreme left government coalitions. Without Shas' support, the Rabin-Peresite government could never have passed the horrific Oslo agreements. Shas was also part of the extreme left governments of Ehud Barak and Ehud Smolmert, two traitor prime ministers who offered to surrender even Israel's eternal capital of Jerusalem to the PLO-Fatah Muslim mass murderers. And Shas did this in exchange for government bribes for Shas institutions.

It is worthwhile for our members to respond with comments, and to rate the videos "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

Chaim- what is this PLEASE:

זה שש"ס היא מפלגה מושחתת בזה אין לי ספק. אבל גם אם הימין האמיתי היה מיוצג בכנסת הפוליטיקאים שלו היו מושחתים לא פחות. צריך לאסור על הימין האמיתי ועל ש"ס ועל כל המפלגות הדתיות להיות מיוצגים בכנסת!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 11:45:27 AM »
                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

On zootube/youtube:

זה שש"ס היא מפלגה מושחתת בזה אין לי ספק. אבל גם אם הימין האמיתי היה מיוצג בכנסת הפוליטיקאים שלו היו מושחתים לא פחות. צריך לאסור על הימין האמיתי ועל ש"ס ועל כל המפלגות הדתיות להיות מיוצגים בכנסת!

"No doubt that Shas is corrupt. But if HaYamin HaAmiti was represented in the Knesset, its politicians would have been no less corrupt. HaYamin HaAmiti, Shas and all religious parties must be banned from the Knesset"
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 11:52:38 AM »
I agree that Shas is not ideal.

But it does good things also.
It supports Torah education for the entire generation of Sephardi youth.
Lately it has become more and more nationalistic.
They sabotaged Olmerts' intentions to divide Jerusalem.
They support Hebron Jews in their stuggle for the right to live in the city of the Forefathers.

AND MOST IMPORTANT, THEY HAVE STEEL DISCIPLINE THAT NATIONAL-RELIGIOUS PARTIES SO LACK.

I think they "supported" Oslo in exchange for money for Torah institutions because it was impossible to prevent it.
Rabin/Peres & Co would do some other trick to pass Oslo resolutions even without Shas.

When I think about Shas, an image of a spy comes to my mind.
When you are among the enemies, it is not wise to disclose yourself.
Say what they want to hear, just influence them to do what is the right for you cause.
And use their own weapons - corruption, extortion, etc.

The goal for Shas and HaYamin HaAmiti is the same. The means are different.
That is why Piss Now hates both equally.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »
thank you. I can translate the written, but not this, its too hard.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »
                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

On zootube/youtube:

Here is the translation:

"I have no doubt that Shas is corrupt. But if Hayamin Haamiti [JTF in Israel] were represented in the Knesset, its politicians would be no less corrupt. There must be a ban on Hayamin Haamiti, on Shas and on all religious parties from having representation in the Knesset."

This animal wants to outlaw all religious parties. He basically wants to outlaw Judaism. Yet he speaks about the need for "democracy" and "freedom"!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »
Oh I see that Spectator has already translated it.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »
Typical of the leftist hypocritical morons.

They believe in democracy and free speech, but only for themselves and when it fits their agenda.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 03:24:41 PM »
I agree that Shas is not ideal.

But it does good things also.
It supports Torah education for the entire generation of Sefaradi youth.
Lately it has become more and more nationalistic.
They sabotaged Olmerts' intentions to divide Jerusalem.
They support Hebron Jews in their stuggle for the right to live in the city of the Forefathers.

AND MOST IMPORTANT, THEY HAVE STEEL DISCIPLINE THAT NATIONAL-RELIGIOUS PARTIES SO LACK.

I think they "supported" Oslo in exchange for money for Torah institutions because it was impossible to prevent it.
Rabin/Peres & Co would do some other trick to pass Oslo resolutions even without Shas.

When I think about Shas, an image of a spy comes to my mind.
When you are among the enemies, it is not wise to disclose yourself.
Say what they want to hear, just influence them to do what is the right for you cause.
And use their own weapons - corruption, extortion, etc.

The goal for Shas and HaYamin HaAmiti is the same. The means are different.
That is why Piss Now hates both equally.

Absolutely not true!
Shas just proved that they could have stopped Oslo. Recently, when they quit the government coalition, the government fell and new elections had to be scheduled. Kadima and Labor tried to put together a new government coalition without Shas, but they couldn't. That's why we have new elections.

Shas could have done the same exact thing in 1993 when the treasonous Rabin-Peresite regime announced that they were signing the Oslo surrender agreement with the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat and the PLO Nazi terrorist mass murderers. Instead they were the only "religious" party that supported the Oslo traitor government.

The claim that we could not stop Oslo is not only an absurd lie, it is also apikorsut (heresy) to suggest that Hashem would not have helped us if all of the "religious" parties had united to stop this treason! If all of the "religious" parties had united to stop this, if all of the rabbis had united - there is no doubt that Hashem would have saved us from this disaster.

Shas does NOT have the same goals that we have - להבדיל באלף אלפי הבדלות - Shas is an evil corrupt party that willingly allows thousands of Jews to be brutally murdered so that Shas leaders can enrich themselves and their institutions. Shas is an abomination.

And Shas is the worst possible role model for Sephardi youth: They teach Sephardi youth that the Torah permits and even commands us to surrender Jewish land to the Arab Muslim Nazi mass murderers for "peace". They teach Sephardi youth that corruption and bribery are acceptable.

Shas has the same goals that we have? Is that why Shas Interior Minister Eli Suissa shem reshaim yirkav expelled me from Israel and banned me from even visiting while he and other Shas traitors were meeting with the PLO mass murderers?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »
Quote from: Spectator on Today at 12:52:38 PM

Sure, just like the Hungarian Jewish leadership that took bribes and engineered their own escape from the Shoah by helping to send their Jewish brothers and sisters to the death camps.

This attempted justification for Shas' actions is not only innacurate, it's morally bankrupt.

Shas had an obligation to do everything possible to block Oslo. No amount of money or bribery should have prevented them from opposing Oslo, no matter how impossible it seemed to prevent it's advent.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 04:31:47 PM »
I think Oslo was their miscalculation. I don't deny the grave consequences of it.

The Judaism says Hashem always leaves the opportunity of repentance.

I believe Shas acknowledged their sin and repented. I say it judging by their actions in recent years.

Beside those metioned in my previous post, here's one more:

"Industry, Trade and Labor Minister Eli Yishai on Thursday called on the government to rebuild the settlements of Homesh and Sa-Nur and to resettle their former residents.
In a letter praising right-wing activists planning to march to Homesh on Sunday, Yishai wrote that "we must fix the mistake and the injustice of the disengagement."
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1230111704223&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

תנועת ש"ס מאמינה בקיומה של מדינת ישראל כמדינת העם היהודי, המושתתת על ערכי הדמוקרטיה על פי תורת ישראל
The Shas movement believes in existence of the State of Israel as the State of Jewish people, based on democratic values in accordance with the Torah of Israel
http://www.shas.org.il/node/34 (in Hebrew)

May Hashem help Chaim to return to the Land of Israel! We lack you here..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 04:46:19 PM by Spectator »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:54 PM »
I believe shas is the most evil party in Israel and here's why. Everyone basically knows what Meretz is. They know it is a party that wants to destroy Israel and make it a muzzy state. Shas is so dangerous because many of it's constituents are right wind sefardic jews who vote for the party thinking that shas is a real right wing party when in fact, shas is way left. Shas also creates problems because the are known to be very religious yet they are also the most corrupt and involved in the most bribery scandals etc... What a chilul hashem that is.
I am urinating on a Koran.