Author Topic: My Christian Brothers and Sisters.. Our Prayers for the Land of Israel AMEN  (Read 395 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
As we all know that what Hamas/PLO and all these Arab/Muslim insects want to do to our Jewish brothers and sisters, and how they want to destroy the Jewish God given land.  We as Christians that do believe in the Bible, that are willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with our fellow Jews. Cause the same Muslims will do the same to us as well.  If I can have all my Christians and as well my Jewish brothers and sisters to give an Amen to the following I would like that.

Prayer for Israel
A Christian Prayer for the Conflict in the Middle East

Why do Christians Pray for Israel?

Israel as a nation and a people are God's chosen people. In Deuteronomy 32:10 and Zechariah 2:8, the Lord God calls Israel "the apple of his eye." And to Abraham, God said in Genesis 12:2-3, "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." (NIV) Psalm 122:6 also encourages us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

To our Dear Heavenly Father,

May you our Lord, we stand before you, as your sons and daughters during our time of  your need to keep protecting the Land of Israel, our Holy Land from an enemy that is ruthless.  We will stand by your Chosen People, in defending and protecting with our love and honor. May you our Lord give us that strength, guidence, love and wisdom that we need during our time of crises that we will not give in or surrendor to our enemy.  I am your devoted son, your humble follower to Heaven. 

Amen.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Amen and amen....yes, we should ALWAYS stand with Israel! The land was given to them by G-d and nobody should take that away, or try to....ever.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Thank you for you support. It really means a lot.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh