Author Topic: Alex Jones is an antisemite  (Read 4808 times)

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
Alex Jones is an antisemite
« on: January 08, 2009, 02:01:13 AM »
I learned of his website infowars on a christian radio program and started visiting back in the summer.  He claims to be a Christian, but I've read nothing but Jewish conspiracy theories and Mosad this, Mosad that.  Mumbai was a Jewish conspiracy!  Yeah, attack a Jewish centre and murder Jews, that makes sense.  He won't openly say it, but I think he hates Jews.  All the articles about Israel are written by Muslims and leftists and bash Israel nonstop.  I've never read one positive article about Israel on his site and the forums are overrun by rabid anti-semites.  Infowars is a worthless site that dedicates most of its time to conspiracy theories which if you hang around the site long enough, you realize it's the old Elders of the Protocols of Zion bull and Jewish bankers.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Alex Jones is an antisemite
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 02:49:39 AM »
You are very correct; Alex Jones and his best friend Paul Craig Roberts are savage Nazi beasts who do nothing but parrot the propaganda of nations like Iran. Alex Jones blames the Mossad for 9/11, says that Israel deliberately targeted Lebanese civilians in 2006, and actually had the nerve to deny that Ahmadinejad called for Israel to be wiped off the map. The reason why pigs like those two are always promoting Jewish conspiracy theories and denying Islamic culpability for world terror is simple: they want a second Shoah.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 06:25:19 AM »
Alex Jones is insane.  He's good friends with Ron Paul, another Jew hater.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 06:53:55 AM »
Alex Jones never blamed the mossad for 9/11 he blamed the CIA in any event he's a fool
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 07:51:51 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 01:40:55 AM »
I just go on there and rip on his Jew hating posters now.  The last 3 weeks on his site has been nonstop Israel bashing. 

Ron Paul is an anti-semite?  I've never heard him say anything negative about Jews.  He wants to pull out American troops around the world and abolish the Federal Reserve, but I don't have a problem with that.  Israel achieved its greatest victories before their "friend" America got involved in 1970ish.  Believe me, Israel would be better off without American "help"  It comes with strings attached like land for peace. 

Another guest that Alex Jones has on is Texx Marrs, he's another pseudo Christian who writes mediocre books that attack Jewish people.  Now he's anti-semitic. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

My lovely wife

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 02:17:16 AM »
most conspiracy theorist are anti-semitic, and alex jones holds their material, it doesn't mean he accepts all their conclusions.

I have heard him defend jews a number of times from charges made by conspiracy theorists.  He has had chamish on, and prob rabbi antelman too.  He once criticised the israeli govt but said jews are victims too - citing the sephardi jewish children they blasted with radiation(ringworm thing).

there are clips on youtube where alex jones responds to these vlaims.

and while at it, I saw a vid on google video about the sephari children-radiation-ringworm story.  it is well known..

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 03:27:48 AM »
most conspiracy theorist are anti-semitic, and alex jones holds their material, it doesn't mean he accepts all their conclusions.

I have heard him defend jews a number of times from charges made by conspiracy theorists.  He has had chamish on, and prob rabbi antelman too.  He once criticised the israeli govt but said jews are victims too - citing the Sefaradi jewish children they blasted with radiation(ringworm thing).

there are clips on youtube where alex jones responds to these vlaims.

and while at it, I saw a vid on google video about the sephari children-radiation-ringworm story.  it is well known..

yeah, I'm aware of what was done to those children not to mention the atheistic brainwashing.  It's very tragic.  If he's not anti semitic he doesn't do a very good job of managing his site.  Lately there have been plenty of posts encouraging Iran to nuke Israel and death to the Jews etc. 

My lovely wife

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 03:35:16 AM »
never heard of the loser.
aka Someone Else

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 05:54:35 AM »
Yes, Alex Jones is ultimately a leftist pretending to be a right winger and a Constitutionalist.  His ties to muslim "journalists" and his endless conspiracy theories involving Israel, the Mossad and Jews in general are basically the underpinning of his entire website.  He demonizes Israel and Zionists at every turn.

Just for the record Ron Paul selected Peter Schiff, a true Constitutionalist who is Jewish, to be his economic adviser for his campaign.  Schiff is the president and founder of Euro-Pacific Capital, a full service stockbroker company with more than a billion dollars under management.  If Ron Paul was truly a Nazi as Chiam claims, there's no way he would invite a Jew to such a position.  I believe Chiam's accusation of Ron Paul are largely baseless and based on the behavior of Jews in the United States in power, I wouldn't blame anyone for openly criticizing them as they often do everything in their power to undermine the nation.  I often do as well and furthermore think they should all be in Israel as the Torah commands.  Just look how they overwhelmingly support creatures like Bongo Hussein and give him huge amounts of Jewish money!  Just because elected Jews are by and large untrustworthy, and think nothing of backstabbing their own party like Lieberman did, one shouldn't call a righteous person like Ron Paul a Nazi just because he grasps that fact.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 09:00:14 AM »
Even if Ron Paul is friend of Israel, he loses all credibility by associating with this dirtbag. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 11:15:33 AM »
Ron Paul is a moron.  Ive gone over this several times.

His Libertarianism may sound appealing... but if his retarded economic policies of 'abolishing' the fed were implemented, we'd be living like we were in the 1800's going through 20 year depressions.

He is CLUELESS when it comes to the middle east.  He constantly blames the US for Iranian aggression... and Im sure he blames the US for Nazi agression in the 40's.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 11:37:55 AM »
One of alex jones' movies is the single most popular/seeded torrent on btjunkie.  The guy is a moron tho.
As far as if he is an anti-semite, I can't say as I don't know enough about him nor have I ever watched his movies.  I do think tho, that a distinction should at least be attempted to make between those who are perhaps anti-zionist for political reasons, and outright anti-semites who hate all jews for perceived racial or cultural differences.  Don't get me wrong, I tend to do the same thing...any time I see someone voicing any anti-Israel sentiment I tend to have the gut reaction to call them jew-hater too, but I think its not ALWAYS necessarily the case.
Heck how many of us on here even hate Israel in our own way...since we don't like the way they run things over there...
Just a thought tho, and I have no clue really about Alex Jones or his views and beliefs.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 11:58:53 AM »
Alex Jones needs SERIOUS THORAZINE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 01:11:01 PM »
Ron Paul is a moron.  Ive gone over this several times.

His Libertarianism may sound appealing... but if his retarded economic policies of 'abolishing' the fed were implemented, we'd be living like we were in the 1800's going through 20 year depressions.

He is CLUELESS when it comes to the middle east.  He constantly blames the US for Iranian aggression... and Im sure he blames the US for Nazi agression in the 40's.

yea, because the fed really did a great job preventing the current crisis, right?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »
Yeshuadisciple, Ron Paul is an even WORSE anti-Semite than Alex Jones. He blames Israel in the current conflict, saying so-called "Palestinian" missiles do not do a whole lot of damage and do not warrant this kind of response from the IDF. The reason he wants to cut off aid to Israel is simple--being the Nazi that he is, he honestly believes that will hurt Israel. During the 2006 Lebanon war, he accused Israel of deliberately targeting civilians. In 2003, he was the ONLY member of the house to vote against a resolution condemning Syria. In this year's presidential race, he received donations from StørmFrønt.org and refused to return them even when it was publicized. Ron Paul truly represents the Timothy McVeigh demographic of America.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 01:37:38 PM »
Has anyone ever heard Alex Jones talk?  His voice sounds like a dirtbike without a muffler.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
Has anyone ever heard Alex Jones talk?  His voice sounds like a dirtbike without a muffler.
Yes he also is a short fat guy funny looking also
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 01:48:57 PM »
Just for the record Ron Paul selected Peter Schiff, a true Constitutionalist who is Jewish, to be his economic adviser for his campaign.  Schiff is the president and founder of Euro-Pacific Capital, a full service stockbroker company with more than a billion dollars under management.  If Ron Paul was truly a Nazi as Chiam claims, there's no way he would invite a Jew to such a position.  I believe Chiam's accusation of Ron Paul are largely baseless and based on the behavior of Jews in the United States in power, I wouldn't blame anyone for openly criticizing them as they often do everything in their power to undermine the nation.  I often do as well and furthermore think they should all be in Israel as the Torah commands.  Just look how they overwhelmingly support creatures like Bongo Hussein and give him huge amounts of Jewish money!  Just because elected Jews are by and large untrustworthy, and think nothing of backstabbing their own party like Lieberman did, one shouldn't call a righteous person like Ron Paul a Nazi just because he grasps that fact.

First off Sentinel, Eric Cantor (who was rumored to be McCain's running mate) is Jewish, Republican and from what I can tell, patriotic.  

So while many Jews in power here are liberals, they don't purposely seek to undermine American because they're Jewish. Remember, there are plenty of ethno-masochist white non-Jews in power who are just as bad.  

Also as C.F. posted earlier, Ron Paul accepted a donation of $500 donation from the head of StørmFrønt.  He even allowed himself to be photographed with the head of StørmFrønt and his weird looking son.  And when that news was made public, Paul refused to return the money.  So I really would not call the man "righteous," or otherwise defend him here.  

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »
Yeshuadisciple, Ron Paul is an even WORSE anti-Semite than Alex Jones. He blames Israel in the current conflict, saying so-called "Palestinian" missiles do not do a whole lot of damage and do not warrant this kind of response from the IDF. The reason he wants to cut off aid to Israel is simple--being the Nazi that he is, he honestly believes that will hurt Israel. During the 2006 Lebanon war, he accused Israel of deliberately targeting civilians. In 2003, he was the ONLY member of the house to vote against a resolution condemning Syria. In this year's presidential race, he received donations from StørmFrønt.org and refused to return them even when it was publicized. Ron Paul truly represents the Timothy McVeigh demographic of America.

he wants to cut off aid to arab countries too.  Why would an anti semite want to do that, especially if he wanted israel to be hurt?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 01:55:39 PM »
he wants to cut off aid to arab countries too.  Why would an anti semite want to do that, especially if he wanted israel to be hurt?

You're not paying attention. 

In the 2006 Hezbollah war, Ron Paul accused Israel of using too much force in Lebanon, since more Lebanese "civilians" were killed than Israeli soldiers.  Before that, he wrote an article called "Neo-conned" where he accused the Likud of dictating American foreign policy. 

In the current Gaza war, Paul commented that the rockets Hamas has been firing in Israel are no big deal. 

So trust me, this really is not the place to be defending Ron Paul. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »

In the 2006 Hezbollah war, Ron Paul accused Israel of using too much force in Lebanon, since more Lebanese "civilians" were killed than Israeli soldiers.  Before that, he wrote an article called "Neo-conned" where he accused the Likud of dictating American foreign policy. 

In the current Gaza war, Paul commented that the rockets Hamas has been firing in Israel are no big deal. 

The number of killed Lebanese civilians lies in the nature of the issue.

Hisbollah hides behind civilians in order to produce high numbers of casualties for agitation reasons.

Ron Paul jumped on the train because he is an anti-semite.

What else is his purpose as a self proclaimed radical liberal to support quranimals? Ideologically there is no intersection between Islam and libertarian thought.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »

I find it AMAZING Lisa that it is the BOLSHEVIK left that has now pinned ALL of their EVIL actions on Zionists. INCREDIBLE mindscrewing psychological warfare. 
THIS IS THE DOING OF THE LEFT that people like Jones the PIG and Paul the ANTI SEMITIC slug, Duke the TRAITOR to USA that sides with NAZI FASCISM, who his OWN forefathers fought AGAINST- these people are ATROCIOUS. TREASON!
I HOPE DUKE Rots in Russia and his little followers one of these TERRIBLE people on mine and Daves thread of DEATH, that I FINALLY got OFF OF. B"H!
   THE LEFT IS THE ONE THAT SYMPATHIZES WITH TERROR- NOT CONSERVATIVES!!!!! Dang this makes me MAD. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »

Hisbollah hides behind civilians in order to produce high numbers of casualties for agitation reasons.
Pheasant, good post but you're forgetting two things.

1: Many of these Lebanese "civilians" were VOLUNTARY human shields who WANTED to be killed by an Israeli strike so that they could be martyrs and go to Paradise, and so that they could be used as propaganda against Israel.

2: It is believed that Hezbollah might have actually killed some civilians themselves and then paraded them about as victims of Israeli action. That is exactly what is suspected at the Qana incident.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 03:11:45 PM »

Pheasant, good post but you're forgetting two things.

1: Many of these Lebanese "civilians" were VOLUNTARY human shields who WANTED to be killed by an Israeli strike so that they could be martyrs and go to Paradise, and so that they could be used as propaganda against Israel.

2: It is believed that Hezbollah might have actually killed some civilians themselves and then paraded them about as victims of Israeli action. That is exactly what is suspected at the Qana incident.

Both of your points are valid. The Moslem believes if he dies by the hand of the infidels he would sent by allah directly to paradise. Enough motivation to do this things at all.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 03:20:40 PM »
The Moslem believes if he dies by the hand of the infidels he would sent by allah directly to paradise. Enough motivation to do this things at all.
But it goes even beyond that. Muslims believe that any death in the cause of jihad, regardless of how it happens, results in Paradise. When Hezbollah shoots random Arab civilians and drags their bodies to the site of a bombing raid, he has no problem with it because the people he killed still are "martyrs" in the worldwide propaganda campaign against Israel.