Author Topic: Very rare video Hamas moslems kill other moslems in Gaza for singing  (Read 764 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
excellent video               
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:28:42 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Re: Very rare video Hamas moslems kill other moslems in Gaza for singing
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 05:48:26 PM »
Wow, this oughta be required viewing the world over.

The internet and cheap video cameras should end the dominance of the mainstream media, and yet this bizarre affection for these animals.  Note the part at about the fifth minute so when Hamas is rounding-up some rival Palestinians, reportedly to be executed.  NOTE THAT HAMAS IS NOT EVEN BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT THEY'RE BEING VIDEOTAPED!!

As for ruining the reception, my guess is that the real reason was that it was a Christian wedding.

I'm a fan of classic movies, and right now what enters my mind is a line from the 1960s movie, The Day of the Jackal, about the French government trying to hunt down a professional assassin who they know is out to kill Charles DeGaulle:  "We just never grasped what kind of man that we were dealing with."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 05:49:44 PM »
Wow, this oughta be required viewing the world over.

The internet and cheap video cameras should end the dominance of the mainstream media, and yet this bizarre affection for these animals.  Note the part at about the fifth minute so when Hamas is rounding-up some rival Palestinians, reportedly to be executed.  NOTE THAT HAMAS IS NOT EVEN BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT THEY'RE BEING VIDEOTAPED!!

As for ruining the reception, my guess is that the real reason was that it was a Christian wedding.

I'm a fan of classic movies, and right now what enters my mind is a line from the 1960s movie, The Day of the Jackal, about the French government trying to hunt down a professional assassin who they know is out to kill Charles DeGaulle:  "We just never grasped what kind of man that we were dealing with."

That can be
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 06:03:04 PM »
In one place the commentator says:

You look like a human, but you act like an animal.

This is not 100 % accurate. The correct phrase would be:

You look like a human, but you act like a quranimal.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 06:11:09 PM »
In one place the commentator says:

You look like a human, but you act like an animal.

This is not 100 % accurate. The correct phrase would be:

You look like a human, but you act like a quranimal.

:::D

Thats a good funny Pheasant

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 09:10:58 PM »
This just further exposes the monstrous Hamas and what the middle east will look like without an Israel and with Fakestine, a glorified protest. Why would someone in their right mind want to get rid of a beautiful country filled with love, religion, and peaceful people, with a "country" of vicious murdering death cult Islamists
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2