Poll

Should Obama be the president of the United States?

Yes! Obama will be good for now.
0 (0%)
No! He's not ready yet.
24 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday January 18, 2009  (Read 9602 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Ask JTF For Sunday January 18, 2009
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:16:44 PM »
Everybody please know that although Chaim would like to answer all of your questions, he only has time and space to address one brief one per week. Please save any others for next week's show. Thank you!

Dear Chaim.

What are your thoughts on Martin Luther King Day? What is your thoughts on the Green Card used to come into the United States and other countrys? Also what do you think of the Crusades aka The 200 Year Holly Wars to take back the holly land? In the end musslums controlled the holly land where trade started back up. For JTF members who want to have  a list of the changes go to this link for the (List Of Changes) not it's real title. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,30442.0.html

PS: I'm now a Junior JTF member.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:10:29 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF Sunday January 18, 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Why does God let good people suffer and evil people prosper?

Thank you G-d bless
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:00:44 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Is it true that if a Jewish couple has been married for ten years and has not produced children, that they're not supposed to remain married? I read this in an article.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:25:58 PM by Rubystars »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 07:22:10 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you find it odd that Lebanon being a Muslim country, has always had a Christian president?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the fact that Obama is being sworn in with Abraham Lincoln's bible?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 10:25:41 AM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What books by or about Rabbi Kahane would you recommend as the best get a solid foundation on his teachings? Unfortunately the Conservative Hebrew school that I attended did not really touch on his work, so that all of what I know of his life has been from the JTF website and My own internet research. I would like to ensure that I get the most accurate understanding of his teachings as possible.

Thank you
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 01:38:57 AM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday January 18, 2009
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 09:11:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim:

Are we in for a repeat of what happened in 2006 with Hezbollah?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:36:01 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »
Dear Chaim

Because of the Holocaust Germany was forced to pay reperations but in addition to that they also supply Israel with thousands of Volkswagons, Mercadies-Benz and BMW cars. Presionally I would stop this policy because Israel doesn't need German cars. Germany supports our enamies. What would you do to reverse this policy.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 09:07:41 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 11:13:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please give a hearty "yimach schma" to the whore actress, Christina Applegate. This peroxide-blonde sack of sleaze cheated on her faithful husband, actor Jonathan Schaech, with literally oodles of different men. Although I haven't specifically heard what Applegate's stance on Israel is, like all Hollywood leftists, I am sure she sympathizes with the Fakestinians. But Baruch Hashem, G-d judged this vile adulteress with a vicious form of breast cancer and she had to have a double mastectomy. Please ask all JTFers to daven that her malignancy would return, and finish the job.

Chaimfan

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 11:16:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please give a hearty "yimach schma" to the whore actress, Christina Applegate. This peroxide-blonde sack of sleaze cheated on her faithful husband, actor Jonathan Schaech, with literally oodles of different men. Although I haven't specifically heard what Applegate's stance on Israel is, like all Hollywood leftists, I am sure she sympathizes with the Fakestinians. But Baruch Hashem, G-d judged this vile adulteress with a vicious form of breast cancer and she had to have a double mastectomy. Please ask all JTFers to daven that her malignancy would return, and finish the job.

Chaimfan

I will not pray for the death of a person you do not like
You keeps wishing things on people sooner or later it will come back to bite you on the donkey

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday January 18, 2009
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 07:58:37 AM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

What did Korach, Datan and Aviram do to deserve them and all their household being swallowed underground / obliterated by fire-bolt ?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 08:46:28 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I noticed that one of JTF's allies, Sinai Tor wears Beged Ivri.

I see people like this every single day while traveling in the Gush.

My Rav, Rav Bar Hayim also wears a four cornered garment to which he affixed Tzitzith with Tekheleth.

It seems to me that more and more of the
hilltop youth are adopting Judean dress in some form or another.

When you move here, will you do the same or do you feel the need to keep western style clothing so as not to alienate secular Israelis from the movement?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 10:24:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim

give us your opinion of, so-called, "shock jock" Howard Stern?  Did you or JDL do anything against him or vice versa in the 80's or 90's?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I am sorry for the long question but I think it's an interesting one. You are probably familiar with the chess champion Bobby Fischer. He is considered by most people to be the greatest chess player of all time, and was by all rights a true genius. Fischer was Jewish. But over the years, for reasons that were never understood, he became an anti-Semite. I don't mean like the "self-hating Jew" ACLU type anti-semites who say they're Jews but pursue policies that hurt their own people. I mean Fischer was like a true Nazi anti-semite. He completely denied being Jewish, even though he was undeniably a Jew by birth, and he publicly condemned the Jewish people as evil, filthy, and communist, and accused them of controlling America. He held firmly to these beliefs to his dying breath (last year.) Some who knew him have claimed that Fischer was, in fact, mentally ill and schizophrenic, and that this was the cause of his beliefs. My question is, if this were the case, would he be free of blame for what he has said, since it was the result of mental illness? Would G-d forgive him? At what point does mental illness override someone's genuine will? It is well known that there are mental illnesses which cause people to develop bizarre, paranoid and delusional beliefs, and in these cases, are people truly responsible for what they do or say? Is this all actually a lesson from G-d to teach us some kind of moral?

By the way I heard your interview with G. Gordon Liddy. Excellent job. Liddy might be the only talk show host who is a good person. Not only is he smart but he is rational, thoughtful, classy, and never loses his cool. I wish there were more conservatives like him, and not the obnoxious O'Reilly and Hannity types who just yell and blow hot air. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:33:59 AM by Trace »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 03:46:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think is going to happen when Obama takes office next week? I can imagine the self-hating Jews and Whites will burn incense to him, while the ghetto blacks will bang on African drums, rap and sing songs like "mmmm hmmmm mmmm hmmm, wazup, wazup, we'z got da first black president dat be a true bonafide negro resident." All I can say is we have a lot of work ahead of us in JTF to stop more of these evil monsters.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:26:27 AM by JTFFan »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 05:36:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

The teachers union in my area is anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.  I should say that the leaders of the union are, not necessarily the teachers.  They keep proposing anti-Semitic regulations.  A couple years ago, they tried divesting from Israel, but the members defeated this proposal by a narrow margin.  Now they've gone further and are proposing to prohibit Israelis from teaching in colleges.  My guess is that this proposal will be defeated as well (narrowly).

For the last few years, I've gone back to university to get a degree in music and history and I have been planning to teach, which means I would have to be a member of the union.  I was talking about it with my wife today, and I told her that I don't want anything to do with an anti-Semitic union.  She reasoned that if I were to become a member, I could be a voice for the good people in that union, and take on the those leaders who try to harm Israel at every opportunity. 

It is a reasonable argument.  I know several teachers who hate what their union leaders are trying to do in their name.  If I were to be a teacher, I would have no option but to become a member of the union.  And if I were a union member, I would do everything to ensure that evil proposals wouldn't pass, and I would go even further and try to change the leadership and the mindset of this union for the better.

But I don't know if this is the right thing to do.  Is it worth it?  Should I even have anything to do with such people?  Should I try to make a change for the better?  What is the moral thing to do?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I find your explanation about rodef/rodfim very illuminating. It makes a lot of sense to me. However, some Jews disagree with your definition of the rodef. What would your answer be to someone who claims that rodef is someone who has murderous intentions. I found this discussin on the Internet, where the writer uses Hebrew grammar to claim that your definition of rodef is incorrect. Sorry for the long quotation, but I would like to be able to debunk them.

It has been suggested that rodef literally means pursuers in some benign, innocent way. That is incorrect. In Hebrew, many words have a three letter “shoresh” or root. There can be numerous words with differing yet similar root meanings that have the same derivation from the same shoresh. There are numerous words with the same shoresh as rodef but they are mainly adjectives, verbs and adverbs. There are a few nouns with the same shoresh.

They include:
Redifah = pursuit
Meradeh = one who pursues vanities
Mordaf = persecuted/pursued.

Rabbi Arthur Green used rodfim as a noun. As a noun, there is no modern Hebrew usage of the term rodef/rodfim. It is a biblical term and a Halachic designation. It does not mean a mere benign pursuer. It means “a pursuer(s) with murderous intention”. A person who meets the definition of a
rodef/rodfim is subject to din rodef / law of the pursuer and is subject to death on sight. It is forbidden to transgress the sabbath to save the life of a rodef/rodfim.

The average person in any hebrew speaking community in the entire world who saw a person shake his fist at a group of people and shout "RODFIM" would instantly recognize, understand and appreciate the "blood libel" being stated. That is exactly what Rabbi Arthur Green has done here.

We call on Rabbi Arthur Green to publicly withdraw his comment and issue a full public apology for the use of the term rodfim. We call on Jewish institutions affiliated with Rabbi Arthur Green and that work with victims of violence to condemn his comments and distance themselves from him until he takes those steps.

Taken from: http://protocols.blogspot.com/2004_10_10_protocols_archive.html

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 11:46:34 PM »
Chaim,

Why not register a party in Israel with a nominal leader, while you would be the real party leader in exile?

I think this scenario will make HaYamin look more serious than just a movement who is against everyone, but itself is not in the action.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 12:30:53 AM by Zvulun Ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 09:34:54 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I studied recently what is today called the "Arab world". Before the rise of Islam it was part of the Christian world and there were no Arabs there because they lived still all in the Arab peninsula. All the countries from Morocco to Egypt converted entirely to Christianity. Iraq and Persia converted partially to Christianity because they had the state religion Zoroastrianism.
So we can sum up that from Morocco to Persia we had entirely or partially judeo-christian societies.
There is one exception: the Arab peninsula which never accepted judeo-christianity besides Yemen and Oman which probably accepted it only because they were part of the Persian empire.

My question: what went wrong in the Arabian peninsula? Is it because of the mindset of the Arabs or because of the Christian missionaries who made wrong decisions there?

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 10:54:26 AM »
Shalom Reb Chaim,

How come a radical-Left, Meretz Knesset Member, like Avishalom …what’s his name Avshalom (Abu) Vilan, wears a Kippa (Jewish skullcap) and someone like Aryeh Eldad – a MK for the Right-leaning (arguably!) National Union-NRP bloc does not wear one? Thanks and keep up your great show!

Todah!

Zeev

Zev – Ask Yesha Q&A JTF Audio Show – every two weeks

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 11:10:38 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Long time no speak,

Be honest, who do you prefer:

Lehi or Etzel?

I think Begin made a big mistake that he did not fire back in the Atalena incident. Also, he and others had the power to take power after the British were defeated. If they did what was needed, this w(Israel) ould be a very different country.

Long live Israel and down with Amalek.

Toda Achi

True Kahanist

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »
Hello Chaim my question this week is:

On last weeks ask JTF you were asked a question on how long did it take you to become fluent in Hebrew. You said you learned because of Rabbi Kahane. I always thought you learned Hebrew in Hebrew school as a child. Thanks and G-D bless.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »
Dear Chaim:

If you became Prime Minister, would you launch a campaign to retake all the land given away by the coward traitors?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 11:37:53 PM »
Reb Chaim: Why did Israel decide to go into Gaza on the ground? Wouldn't it have prevented more Jewish casualties and injuries if the attack was just limited to aerial? I read that the Arab Nazis have booby-trapped houses and buildings so that when the soldiers go in, they will get killed. In order to avoid our soldiers getting killed, is it not logical that we just attack Gaza from above, or are the stupid leftists sacrificing Jewish lives in order to prevent Arab Nazi "civilians" from getting killed? Thank you and may Hashem help us.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 12:07:52 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 11:47:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What does it take for an American Jew who does not plan to live full time in Israel to obtain Israeli citizenship.  While I don't know of too many practical advantages for an American Jew in that circumstance to do so, it presumably would allow him to vote in Israeli elections for Jews who support Eretz Yisrael.

Also how hard would it be for the same American Jew to buy property in Israel especially in Judea, Samaria or the Golan?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.