Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: The Arabs are worse than Haman" - Peace Now video  (Read 703 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

In the deliberately untranslated Hebrew clip, I mention that on the holiday of Purim, Mordechai and the Jewish people killed over 75,000 supporters of Haman who threatened to exterminate the Jewish people. Haman and his Nazi supporters never touched a single Jew - they only threatened to annihilate the Jews. But Mordechai and the Jewish people killed them all. And Mordechai, who was obviously an "extreme rightwing" Kahanist, is forever praised in the book of Esther in the Bible for his heroic deeds, and Jews are commanded to joyously celebrate the killing of Haman and his Nazi followers by drinking, dancing, singing and reading megilat Esther (the scroll of Esther, which is one of the books of the Bible).

I say in the clip that Purim is "too extreme" a holiday! I learned that it is "too extreme" from the "leaders" of our generation: the Bolshevik Israeli news media, Israel's leftist generals, the Israeli "Supreme Court", and Israeli politicians from the left to the phony "right".

Because for over 100 years, the Arab Muslim Nazis have sworn "to push the Jews into the sea" and "to finish Hitler's job." In other words, the Arab Muslim Nazis make the same exact threats that Haman made.

But there is a big difference, I say in the clip: Haman and his followers threatened to murder all of the Jews but never actually touched a single Jew. However, the Arab Muslim Nazis have not just threatened genocide, they have already murdered many thousands of innocent Jewish men, women and children. So what would have been the response of Mordechai and the Jews of Purim to the Arab Muslim Nazis?

Yet our "leaders" of today respond to Abu Haman (Abu Mazen) and his Nazi terrorist followers by giving them sacred Jewish land, by arming them, by training them, by funding them, by giving them free electricity, free water, free medicine, free food, and employment to make sure that they stay in the Land of Israel (because it would terrible if the Arabs left the Land of Israel).

That is what I say in the Hebrew clip.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond to the video with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3030335
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:10:12 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: The Arabs are worse than Haman" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
The situation is utterly insane and the Jews are too busy arguing with each other over "ethics" and "morals" to do anything about it.

A normal people will identify their enemy and destroy it. The Jewish people was, once upon a time, a normal people. We had great leaders and real warriors. But because of centuries of oppression and being confined to small ghettos, and being unable to own land or property, and various other things, I think the Jews developed a mentality of too much thought and not enough action.

While every other nation on the planet was going to war, building up armies, training archers and swordsmen, breeding horses, perfecting the art of war and military strategy, the Jewish people (confined to urban ghettoes) were "left out" of this process and they never learned how to fight.

Hence, the Jews seem to be alone in their defeatist mentality of pandering to the enemy instead of grinding him into dust.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
1 star comment
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 01:01:24 AM »
1 Star, wish I could make it lower, and I wish I could get them banned from the internet.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 04:27:45 AM »
Ghetto mentality or pacifist brainwashing? modern Israeli Jews have proved to be fierce and capable warrors in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1982 etc... I agree Israel is alone in all  but being victims of leftist body snatchers.
It was good decision Chaim to left this untranlated; modern weterners (including American and European Jews) are too confused and efamate to value the ancient wisdom of Tanath. It woud only couse pity for Arab muslim nazis and they already as good sociopaths are masters of manipulating the others.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 07:38:07 AM »
                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

In the deliberately untranslated Hebrew clip, I mention that on the holiday of Purim, Mordechai and the Jewish people killed over 75,000 supporters of Haman who threatened to exterminate the Jewish people. Haman and his Nazi supporters never touched a single Jew - they only threatened to annihilate the Jews. But Mordechai and the Jewish people killed them all. And Mordechai, who was obviously an "extreme rightwing" Kahanist, is forever praised in the book of Esther in the Bible for his heroic deeds, and Jews are commanded to joyously celebrate the killing of Haman and his Nazi followers by drinking, dancing, singing and reading megilat Esther (the scroll of Esther, which is one of the books of the Bible).

I say in the clip that Purim is "too extreme" a holiday! I learned that it is "too extreme" from the "leaders" of our generation: the Bolshevik Israeli news media, Israel's leftist generals, the Israeli "Supreme Court", and Israeli politicians from the left to the phony "right".

Mordechai did what had to be done at a time when Jews were sane.   This generation will one day be looked upon in history as though it was one big lunatic asylum.

Mordechai chai!  Kahane chai!