Author Topic: Police remove Israeli flag to appease revolting Muslims  (Read 2326 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Police remove Israeli flag to appease revolting Muslims
« on: January 11, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »
It is getting crazy in Europe. One cannot fly an Israeli flag without the police breaking down your door. I advise any sane Jew living in these Muslim rat-dens to move quickly.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129363

German Police Removed Israeli Flag 'To Calm' Muslims
Tevet 15, 5769, 11 January 09 10:53
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) A German youth said police broke into his and his girl friend's apartment to remove a Jewish flag in order to calm screaming Muslim protesters.

"Today, 10,000 people demonstrated against Israel here in my hometown of Duisburg and to express their solidarity with Hamas," said the writer in his report, originally posted on the Muqata blog site.

Click here to see video of German police removing flag.

He said he and his friend responded by placing two large Israel flags in the windows of their third floor apartment.

"During the demonstration, which went through our street, the police broke into our flat and removed the flag of Israel," he wrote. "The statement of the police was to de-escalate the situation because many youth demonstrators were on the brink of breaking into our apartment house.

"Before this they threw snowballs, knives and stones against our windows and the complete building. We both were standing on the other side of the street and were shocked by seeing a police officer standing in our bedroom and opening the window to get the flag…. The police acquiesced in the demands of the mob."

The mob cheered and applauded when the Israeli flag was whisked away.

The Arabic-language satellite network Al Jazeera reported that many of the demonstrators were from the Turkish community.

Hundreds of thousands of others protested throughout the world against Israel's counterterrorist campaign and burned dozens of Israeli and American flags.

A crowd in London was estimated at 100,000, and tens of thousands in Paris chanted, "We are all Palestinians."

A Toronto pro-Hamas demonstrator screamed at pro-Israel supporters, "I want the war to continue because I want Hizbullah to wipe the state of terrorism off the planet....You're being wiped off the planet! That's a promise."

Muslims in Denmark chanted, "Down, down Israel, down, down USA, down, down democracy, down, down Denmark." One Muslim executed the Nazi salute and shouted, "We want to kill all the Jews, all the Jews should be slain, they have no right to exist!"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Police remove Israeli flag to appease revolting Muslims
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »
I have a right to defend my property from people who want to steal and deface it. I realize my rights are curtailed here in California but I swear I will kill whomever goes on my property to remove any flags or Jewish symbols I may display outside.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 09:14:35 PM »
I have a right to defend my property from people who want to steal and deface it. I realize my rights are curtailed here in California but I swear I will kill whomever goes on my property to remove any flags or Jewish symbols I may display outside.

Do you have a gun?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »

Do you have a gun?

I dont need a gun to kill someone. Honestly I don't have one. But I fully support the right of law abiding citizens to own guns. The reason I dont have one is due to my personal situation {which I will not go into, but would in private message}. I have been known to use a variety of weapons which can be lethal.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 09:27:34 PM »
Loaded and hot.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 09:28:51 PM »
Loaded and hot.
You always are Shamgar.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »

I'd have shot those pigs if they tried to remove my flag.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 07:32:36 PM »
 :clap:
aka Someone Else

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 07:17:35 AM »
I HAVE A FEW ALL VERY LEGAL.I read the crowd according to Sebastian the man who posted the flags the crowd was mainly Turkic Mongols
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 07:46:52 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03