Author Topic: Quranimals are raging in London. The police flees from the quranimals.  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
War on gaza: Demonstrators clash with police in london 03/01/2009

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Quranimals are raging in London. The police flees from the quranimals.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 07:12:54 AM »

Do they run away in Germany to? in one of the Scandinavians countries the police beat the demonstrators i forgot which one.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 07:52:56 AM »

Do they run away in Germany to? in one of the Scandinavians countries the police beat the demonstrators i forgot which one.

In Germany they run too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 07:59:42 AM »

In Germany they run too.
So then who needs police
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 08:02:38 AM »

In Germany they run too.
So then who needs police

The police is doing in every country what the policians want. Remember the Crown Hights progrom against the good Chabadniks. The police didn't interfere there too.

It is in every country the same.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 08:05:02 AM »

In Germany they run too.
So then who needs police

The police is doing in every country what the policians want. Remember the Crown Hights progrom against the good Chabadniks. The police didn't interfere there too.

It is in every country the same.
Yes thats true but that was because of the black mayor .When he got hit in the head with a rock he told police to stop the riot in 1 hr and half it was over

Shot at 2010-01-03