Author Topic: Film that perhaps we should support  (Read 519 times)

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
Film that perhaps we should support
« on: January 12, 2009, 06:00:09 AM »
The upcoming Film "Taken" follows an ex-CIA "Preventer", who is faced with recovering his daughter after she is kidnapped by Albanian sex-traffickers. This movie is a rarity since the bad guys are Muslims. Should we support his film?
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Film that perhaps we should support
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 06:03:58 AM »
yes :clap:

I saw he trailer..Its great.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 09:33:00 AM »
Albanian moslems i hope they didn't make them Albanian Christians my brother has some Albanian Christian friends most are anti moslem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »
Albanian moslems i hope they didn't make them Albanian Christians my brother has some Albanian Christian friends most are anti moslem

Indeed, I am concerned about that also. But this movie was made by a French director and they have to deal with lots of Muslim crime in Paris, so hopefully it won't be PC.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 02:50:43 PM »
Absolutely, I just saw the trailer, can't wait to see it! Apparently there is Arabic spoken in it, so it is definitely Muslim Albanians.