Author Topic: Muslims Protest in Los Angeles: "Long Live Hitler! Put Jews in Ovens!"  (Read 714 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muslims Protest in Los Angeles: "Long Live Hitler! Put Jews in Ovens!"

In Los Angeles this week the pro-Hamas protesters were cheering for Hitler and--
"Put the Jews in the oven!"

This protest was held in Los Angeles on January 6, 2009 in front of the Israeli Consulate. One group was protesting for Israel's right to self defense. The other group was protesting in support of Hamas terrorists and for the destruction of Israel

:o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Muslims Protest in Los Angeles: "Long Live Hitler! Put Jews in Ovens!"
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 03:04:25 PM »

In Los Angeles this week the pro-Hamas protesters were cheering for Hitler and--

This protest was held in Los Angeles on January 6, 2009 in front of the Israeli Consulate. One group was protesting for Israel's right to self defense. The other group was protesting in support of Hamas terrorists and for the destruction of Israel

Maybe someone should break it to them gently. Adolf is dead.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 03:11:21 PM »

Their illegal father was eliminated in WW2, they will be eliminated in WW3.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »
last i checked, Hitler's dead...so how long live  Hitler?

And also..you don't put Jews in ovens..you bake cakes in ovens...geez!!!   :P
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »
I thought they said the holocaust never happened.  How can they be praising Hitler for puting Jews in ovens if the holocaust didn't happen?  Shouldn't this prove to everyone that they are evil liars?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 04:09:12 PM »
I thought they said the holocaust never happened.  How can they be praising Hitler for puting Jews in ovens if the holocaust didn't happen?  Shouldn't this prove to everyone that they are evil liars?

Indeed, they are nuts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 04:59:04 PM »
A righteous nation would round up these dogs and put them to a painful and agonizing death.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 10:11:47 PM »
This is because of antisemitism.  Which leads me to believe that this is not an anti-Israel protest but a anti-Jew protest.  One minute they deny the holocaust, next minute they call for a second holocaust.  How can you call for a second if you haven't had a first?

Also people like these who hate Israel, 98% of the time it's because they hate the Jews.  The other 2% just hate Zionism and the idea of Jews who fight back, so really they too hate the Jews as a whole.

And also to these types of people 'all Jews are Zionists and all Zionists are Jews'.  I'm a Zionist, but I'm not a Jew.  Those Neuter Karta guys are Jews but they're not Zionists.  I just poked a big hole in their theory using logic and reasoning.  And how did I do that so easily, because they're antisemites and an antisemite can always be beaten in a debate.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!