Poll

Should Chaim write a memoir about his life?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Should Chaim write a book?  (Read 3691 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Should Chaim write a book?
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 12:11:39 PM »
  The JTF Archive programs would be an excellent source of information to use.        The key would be having a skilled writer put the info into book form.

there are many people who listen to an hour or two of Ask JTF. They should writes the names and times that questions are answered.

That way we can easily find questions and answers.

audio can then more easily be cut from them and put together. or even before being put together, people can learn more.. the audio will be in far better form.

Regarding the "  Ask JTF"  content,    the Ask JTF Archives section section of the JTF Forum has a listing of all the questions that were asked from each "   Ask JTF"   show.   http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/board,3.0.html       It's definitely a good starting point.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »
I think a book will do more for the movement than almost anything else.
After a book comes TV appearances left and right, the book being turned into a movie, etc.  (If it is successful, which I predict the book will be.)
It can easily be "ghost-written" as well, if Chaim does not want to devote all of his time to writing the book.

Hey, if the sinister-liar-politician bark hussein nobama can write a book or two, so can the great Chaim Ben Pesach!!!

it would be a best seller for jtfers and real jewish right wingers  but thats it...if someone is a good writer this could be something good to write a biography

A lot of people hate Ann Coulter but they still buy her book to see what she has to say...  The people who buy the books Ann Coulter writes far outpaces those who support her way of thinking.  I think it would be the same for a book about Chaim.  Moreover, he has actually done great things, "controversial" things in his life, so more people will be drawn to a first-hand account of that.  Finally, there is a huge market among Jews AND Gentiles for literature (and movies) about Jews vs. Nazis or evil Soviets.
aka Someone Else

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 12:53:51 PM »
I think a book will do more for the movement than almost anything else.
After a book comes TV appearances left and right, the book being turned into a movie, etc.  (If it is successful, which I predict the book will be.)
It can easily be "ghost-written" as well, if Chaim does not want to devote all of his time to writing the book.

Hey, if the sinister-liar-politician bark hussein nobama can write a book or two, so can the great Chaim Ben Pesach!!!

it would be a best seller for jtfers and real jewish right wingers  but thats it...if someone is a good writer this could be something good to write a biography

A lot of people hate Ann Coulter but they still buy her book to see what she has to say...  The people who buy the books Ann Coulter writes far outpaces those who support her way of thinking.  I think it would be the same for a book about Chaim.  Moreover, he has actually done great things, "controversial" things in his life, so more people will be drawn to a first-hand account of that.  Finally, there is a huge market among Jews AND Gentiles for literature (and movies) about Jews vs. Nazis or evil Soviets.

THe mainstream know ANn Coulter...NObody knows who Chaim ben Pesach is unless they are an extremist out in the open, Peace Now, JTF, or a historian who is interested in the JDL.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »
 :)Let's change that!
aka Someone Else

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 04:09:33 PM »
A book is not necessarily as good investment of time for Chaim. Chaim is a persona non grata in the MSM, seriously I think he is blacklisted.

Therefore I think a better option might be a blog featuring both text and videos. And there should be a team of writers/spoke-persons to enrich the content.

I also think that even the Jews in America are less interested in a Jewish only theme, so its time to revive 'take back America' one way or another.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 03:42:08 AM »
aka Someone Else

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 11:11:25 AM »
I hope he does (or can somehow find a way or time). I vote yes.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »
Update to the childhood Chaim portion of a potential book:

Chaim was a normal boy, with the usual amount of friends.  He did not tease others, nor was he teased.  He may have gotten into a little mischief as all little boys have, but not much.  He was certainly not a teacher's pet, however.
According to Chaim, the truth about his childhood may be a little boring.

;D
aka Someone Else

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2009, 09:07:33 PM »
I think that if he can find the time, yes definetly.  Also members of this forum can also write books about the JTF movement and try to get it published.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2009, 02:51:59 AM »
I wonder who voted no.... I also think a reality TV show and/or movie would be awesome..... but we have to wait until he becomes Prime Minister/ President / or Super Dictator of the World.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2009, 03:00:31 AM »
doing videos and all is fine, i want Chaim to do more literary work, atleast here in India people have more time to read than to listen, i dunno about other places..

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2009, 06:18:18 AM »
I'd read it.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2009, 07:30:21 AM »
No, Chiam should not write a book.  He should have a good biographer make a biographical movie.  With all the videos and radio shows it would be much more powerful and with Google videos and all the other sites where it could be made available and potentially millions would see it. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2009, 07:44:34 AM »
Update to the childhood Chaim portion of a potential book:

Chaim was a normal boy, with the usual amount of friends.  He did not tease others, nor was he teased.  He may have gotten into a little mischief as all little boys have, but not much.  He was certainly not a teacher's pet, however.
According to Chaim, the truth about his childhood may be a little boring.

;D

Great summary of the answer on the show. lol

He has shared some stories of his childhood before though.