Author Topic: Photo of slain R.Kahane  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
Photo of slain R.Kahane
« on: March 13, 2007, 10:06:55 PM »
A photo that will live in infamy: Rabbi Kahane seconds after he was slain. May full vengeance be wrought on his assassin!

This was just before Gulf War I. Maybe Rabbi Kahane was a shtikel Moshiach ben Yosef, and his death was as a kappara for the Am Yisrael, as the novi and Talmud state, as the war could have been much worse.

17 years without Kahane's leadership or his Torah insights.

We were blessed to have had 10 years of his son, who although not a leader, his Torah insights maybe even exceeded his father.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 04:23:03 AM by Nonny »

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
Re: Photo of slain R.Kahane
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 10:31:31 PM »
Hello Nonny, and good day to you.

That photo nearly brings me to tears.   May his blood be avenged.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 10:43:32 PM »
His sons, daughter and wife at the funeral.

One terrible scene was seeing the El Al cargo handler roll Rabbi Kahane's body down the Boeing 747's chute as if it was a sack of potatoes!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 10:45:48 PM by Nonny »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 10:46:00 PM »
who are the two people next to the rav?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 06:41:17 AM »
Why defile visitors to the forum with pictures of dead bodies?

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 07:02:47 AM »

I have to say I agree with FOTL here. There seems to me something very disrespectful about showing that photo.  :'( :'(

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 11:31:58 AM »

You're one to talk about turning people off.  Hypocrite!

This is not just a 'dead body'. 

I find this picture to be in bad taste, but at least it makes me ANGRY. >:(

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »

Like all righteous people his soul is immortal and precious to the Almighty.  This is simply a dead body.  I was correct in what I said.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 11:43:57 AM »

Like all righteous people his soul is immortal and precious to the Almighty.  This is simply a dead body.  I was correct in what I said.

OK.  But I'm sure you'll agree that you're a hypocrite.  ;)

Din Rodef

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »
don't worry, vengeance is coming

very soon

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »
The body of a human being has a special status. Even a hung goy must be buried immediately, as it is a disrespect to Hashem's tzelem Elokim.

The body of a Jew has a higher status - it can be in a state of taharah or tumah (a gentile body cannot be in either state).

The bodies of the Rambam, Ramchal etc did not decompose.

"I will avenge the blood of My servants which I have not yet avenged"

Meanwhile, Nosair is enjoying life: good food, good company, good gym, prays from the Koran daily, he may even be released one day....

while Meir Kahane's body lies in silent repose awaiting the Resurrection. His neshomoh however is in the front rank of Gan Eden together with all the other Jewish heroes who fell whilst fighting the the goyim: Shaul Hamelech, Shimshon Hagibbor, Yoshiayhu Hamelech, the Maccabees, Boruch Goldstein Hakodosh etc etc
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:59:19 PM by Nonny »

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 04:02:42 PM »
The body of a human being has a special status. Even a hung goy must be buried immediately, as it is a disrespect to Hashem's tzelem Elokim.

The body of a Jew has a higher status - it can be in a state of taharah or tumah (a gentile body cannot be in either state).

The bodies of the Rambam, Ramchal etc did not decompose.

"I will avenge the blood of My servants which I have not yet avenged"

Meanwhile, Nosair is enjoying life: good food, good company, good gym, prays from the Koran daily, he may even be released one day....

Could you explain this in terms that a christian such as myself who doesn't understand some of the terms you used could understand because I don't see a justification in showing a photo of a great man lying in a pool of blood moments before meeting his maker. Isn't knowing what happened enough to motivate one's self into action? Do we need to see it. I would imagine that if I were laying dying that more than any other moment in my life that moment would be one of extreme personal [I am not sure I can find the right word here] but I don't think I would want that moment caught on film and if it was I don't think I'd want it circulated. Is there something Jewish about doing this that I don't understand. Forgive me if I am ignorant, I just don't understand?  ??? 

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 04:24:21 PM »
"There is no comparison between hearing about something and actually seeing it" (Talmud).

It has nothing to do with disrepect. Does the footage of Kennedy's head being blown apart again and again detract a smidgen from his memory and deeds in the minds of his supporters and admirers?

We don't go out of our way to look at the dead and dying. But some images have to be publicised.

You are an Xtian? Would you not want to see with your own eyes the expiry of the Nazarene?!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:29:01 PM by Nonny »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 04:44:10 PM »
Who murdered him? Did they get a life sentence? Why did they murder him?

I think you should have shown this image. It never really struck me that he was assasinated......well never moved me before this point.  :-X :-X

Why do people do these things?

Sometimes it is better to see it and KNOW it, rather then imagine it or push it away. What was Chaim's reaction to rabbi kahane death?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 05:22:23 PM »
It is indeed sad to see the Rav strickened down like that however it serves as a reminder just how evil the Muslim enemy is. Thank G-d for Chaim and JTF the Rav's ideas and principals will be carried on and hopefully be carried out to his full expectations.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »
"There is no comparison between hearing about something and actually seeing it" (Talmud).

It has nothing to do with disrepect. Does the footage of Kennedy's head being blown apart again and again detract a smidgen from his memory and deeds in the minds of his supporters and admirers?

We don't go out of our way to look and the dead and dying. But some images have to be publicised.

You are an Xtian? Would you not want to see with your own eyes the expiry of the Nazarene?!

If you mean by Xtian, christian [I don't X out Christ from christian] no, I would not want to see the actual execution. What is important is what was accomplished on the cross, I don't feel any desire or need to have watched the murder. Some "christians" have a morbid facination with that, but not me. The symbol of Jesus nailed on the cross is also offensive to me because it implies he's still hanging there.      

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 08:59:08 AM »
The Egyptian Amolekite Nosair put a 0.38 bullet into Rav Meir's precious Torah-filled brain.

And here Einsatzgruppe Amolekim put 9mm bullets into other Jewish brains.

A vivid photo is needed sometimes to shock us into awareness as to exactly whom we are dealing with in Amolek! These guys want to kill us, they really, really do: that's their sole tafkid!

And one of our tafkidim is to kill them - lock, stock and smoking barrel!

"You shall wipe out the memory of Amolek from under the heavens; you shall not forget." (Devarim 25)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 09:02:38 AM by Nonny »

Scriabin

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 10:22:16 AM »
I had heard that the Rabbi said a silent prayer on one knee, index-finger skyward, moments after being shot.

It appears that the man to the right is holding Rabbi Kahane's arm in such a way.

Is this the case?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 04:12:32 PM »
Why is it good to have his index-finger pointing sky-wards?

No wonder JTF hates the muslims so very much, rabbi kahanes death must have spurred it further. I can understand that.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 01:13:14 AM »
His sons, daughter and wife at the funeral.

One terrible scene was seeing the El Al cargo handler roll Rabbi Kahane's body down the Boeing 747's chute as if it was a sack of potatoes!

What?!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 01:21:03 AM »
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU Nonny  ?? ARE YOU CRAZY ?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 01:26:21 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 01:22:30 AM »
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?? ARE YOU CRAZY ?

A lot.  Yes.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 01:26:44 AM »

A lot.  Yes.
I didn't meant you  :o
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 01:39:27 AM »

A lot.  Yes.
I didn't meant you  :o

I know  ;) I was talking about Scriabin.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 01:40:18 AM by Scriabin »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 02:04:54 AM »
This picture makes me so mad.  When Chaim becomes PM, his first order of business better be to make sure Nosair, Y"ShU, is killed before he dies of natural causes (the pig is already 51).  Mossad's done it before and they can do it again.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D