Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach speaks here like Hitler" - Peace Now video  (Read 794 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach speaks here like Hitler" - Peace Now video
« on: January 16, 2009, 12:33:41 AM »
                                                                                                                                                  בס''ד

This is from the same Peace Now traitors who support the real Nazis of our generation - the Arabs and the Muslims.

Peace Now supports the Arab Nazis who have attempted for over 100 years now to perpetrate a holocaust against the Jewish people.

In the Hebrew clip, I merely advocate ending the insane Israeli policy of giving free electricity, water, food and medicine to Hamas and their supporters in Gaza. Peace Now says that if you do not support giving the Arab terrorists billions of dollars in free aid, you are a "Nazi" and a "Jewish Hitler".

It is worthwhile for our members to respond with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3037818

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach speaks here like Hitler" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 12:46:17 AM »
I just gave it a 1. Too bad I couldn't give it a 0

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »
Typical.  More treason from Appease Now, an asylum for crazy left-wing Jews who seek to destroy God's promise to them. 

All Appease Now traitors are a fifth column within Israel and cannot be trusted for anything anywhere else. 

Rahm Emmanuel, traitor to Israel, is Osama's boy toy:  One of his proudest moments during the Clinton administration "was an event that touched his political sensibilities and his personal ties to Israel: the 1993 Rose Garden signing ceremony after the Oslo Accords between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization ("PLO"). Emanuel directed the details of the ceremony, down to the choreography of the famous handshake between Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 05:51:22 PM »
I think they suck. I rated it 1...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14