Poll

Who would make a good president in 2012?

Sarah Palin.
11 (36.7%)
Obama.
0 (0%)
Chaim.
12 (40%)
Other
7 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday January 25, 2009  (Read 11080 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Ask JTF For Sunday January 25, 2009
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:56:51 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What do you think of the "I have a dream speach"?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 07:13:29 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday January 25, 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion on the British Indian novelist and essayist Ahmed Salman Rushdie and his book The Satanic Verses in which  Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini  Leader of Iran and a Shi'a Muslim scholar, issued a fatwa calling on all good Muslims to kill Rushdie and his publishers?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:15:05 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What is your opinion of Queen Victoria of English history? Do you think she was a righteous leader or an evil one? Personally I don't know what her opinions were regarding Jewish people but I find her to be a very interesting figure.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:37:48 PM by Rubystars »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 07:19:17 PM »
Dear Chaim, what are your thoughts on smoking and drinking in G-rated movies Disney or otherwise should it not be allowed? Many animated films be they made by Disney or otherwise contain these characters drinking and smoking some of them even get drunk. If children are seen watching these movies, would that encourage under-age smoking and or drinking?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 08:52:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your view on torture?  Is there a Jewish view on the use of torture?

I think that the threat of death, much less imprisonment is not going sway a wannabe "matyr" jihadist bent on murdering innocents.  A muslimterrorist who has information regarding terrorist plots and fully believes that if he is "martyred," he will meet allah/moeHamhead (piss be upon him) and 72 virgins CAN be made to cooperate via pain/torture and the credible threat thereof.

Thank you for your answer.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:15:01 AM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »
Dear Chaim

In a recent poll Israel betanu which is the Israel is our home party is now in 3rd in the polls. They are beating Ehud Barack what do you think this means. My personal take on this is that Israel has finally after years of being ruled my leftists they have finally rejected the Left. It is now clear that Israelis are making there voice heard and are removing the party that has for years tried to split our country and capital city in half.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:27:43 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 02:15:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Two weeks ago, of course I did not mean we should stop trying to convince the public of the danger of Obama. However, it is futile to argue with Ozombie robots. After seeing ALL the facts about Obama, Daniel chose to write them all off as "urban legend" and vote for him anyway, because issues such as "public education" for schvartzes, murdering the unborn (so-called "reproductive choice"), and firearms regulation/confiscation are simply more important to him than Jewish survival. Do note that Daniel has not returned to our forum since.

In fact, many Obama supporters support him precisely because they know that he is an anti-white, anti-Jewish Marxist fanatic--not in spite of it. (I am talking about his white supporters, btw.) Their problem is that their souls are diseased, not that they do not have the real facts on Obama.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 11:00:03 AM by C.F. »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 04:16:43 AM »
Dear Chaim,
Last week, you pointed out that Hebrew Slavery, as prescribed by Torah, is something very different from typical Slavery. Is it then much closer to Serfdom?, which is still repulsive. Because your answer revealed something very unexpected and orthogonal to my previous understanding of the institution of Slavery in Torah, I need some clarifications: 

• What about children who are born of these slaves? Are they free? And what happens to children when their parent becomes a slave?
  • Can a Hebrew slaves get married?
  • Can a Goy become a Hebrew slave? Is he or she still considered to be a Hebrew Slave?
  • Can slaves get married? Do they need master's permission?
  • Can Master administer a corporal punishment or have sex with a Hebrew Slave?
  • Can slaves be sold?
  • Is Hebrew slavery an alternative to incarceration? I.e. - you can only become a slave once you've done something wrong.
  • What happens if slaves are a part of a war booty?
  • Is this anachronism still permitted by Jewish Law?

Forgive me for being unduly curious about this subject, but I find this whole concept of owning human beings repugnant and well beyond its shelf life. I feel that it can really affect my perception and attitude towards Judaism.
Thank you!

I think this is a worthwhile topic for your next video:

Why is everyone hangs up on Hamas? Hamas is the only democratically elected governing body in the Middle East. Our outrage should be directed our outrage to the scumbags who elected it - the Fakestinians.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:55:38 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 06:58:38 AM »
Dear Hayim,

I had occassion to hear an Arab spokesman quote international law as saying that moving civilian populations into an occupied territory constitutes a war crime.

If so, why does time start in 1967? Shouldn't Arabs brought in by the British and the Ottomans be removed for violating the same international law?

And if this law were applied to the U.S.A. the entire population would have to vacate the country.

This international law seems selectively applied and unfair. Therefore, do you think that international law is relevant when it comes to fighting our enemies?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 09:44:21 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Why didn't the 'hero' pilot Captain Chesley B. Sullenberger III who managed to save all the people on board USAirways flight in last weeks plane crash been given the proper dos from the media? He was barely mentioned by Mayor Bloomberg,or  so called Governor Patterson and was even tested for drugs and alcohol... does he not fit the 'hero' stereotype nowadays?

All the Best,
                                                   Dan
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 06:09:29 PM by Dan »

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »
Should the music of Richard Wagner be broadcast, played or sold in Israel?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 11:42:51 AM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 12:45:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In my experience, ex soviet Jews are much more pro Israel and anti "Land for Peace" then Jews as a whole due to what they endured in the Soviet Union. Does this track with what you have encountered? And why are their stories not better represented in the Media? Are the muti national mega corporations so afraid of offending the Russians that covering the stories of Russian Jews has been squashed? I worry that in another 50 years there will be the same denial of the horror of living under soviet oppression as there is today about the Holocaust.

Thank You
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:26:16 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 06:38:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I think there are some people here who would love for you to write a autobiography or have someone write a biography about you.  I think the best that can be done is asking questions on askJTF to recall portions of your life so it's out there for anyone who would like to attempt that.  So I will start on a personal question about your childhood:

In your Pre-JDL days as a child, were you ever a trouble maker or a good studious student teacher's pet?  Did kids pick on you or was it vice versa?  Did you have lots of friends, one or two best friends, or were you a loner?  Elaborate a little bit if you can.

Thanks and sorry I missed meeting up with a few of you a week ago.

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 07:40:43 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Is there a gambling problem in Israel?  If so, as Prime Minister, how would you solve it?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 02:30:29 AM »
reserved..

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 09:54:53 AM »
When I ask Jews at work about the Kabalah, they are very evasive about it, like they are hiding something. You mentioned that Kennedy was cursed by a Rabbi. Do you believe Jewish curses really work? If so, where is there information on this...in the Torah, Talmud or Kabbalah?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:56:24 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim, What is your opinion of Rabbi Sholom Rubashkin, CEO  of the Postville,Iowa based Microprocessor Meat Processor Co. He is currently serving time at a Dubuque,Iowa jail on the mass illegal immigration raid at his factory last May?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 11:31:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I want to know where does Jewish Nationalism start from? and is there any one who can be termed as Father of Jewish Nationalism like the Hindus have a Father of Hindu Nationalism in VD Savarkar which was coined in the year 1923. Maybe some light on Rabbi Kahane's work and the concept of Jewish Nationalism if any existed before Kahane put forth his principles for the Jews.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was just curious as to what your thoughts are of Jackie Mason?  Do you believe he  he is a prominent Jewish conservative or another fraud looking to make a buck in the mold of Michael Savage?  Thank you as always.  May God Bless you and the great members of JTF.

Offline drew_in_oregon

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How much money are you trying to raise in order to provide a salary for Shlomo for one year?  Thanks!

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
Shalom chaim what is your opinion of the tuskegee airmen, Morgan Freeman and black inventor George Washington Carver.

PS, glad to hear the cartoon was to your liking but you look young because you are a health nut and because you are obedient to the word of G-d. The only thing missing in your life now is -deleted by Lisa -- this is a Jewish forum. No missionizing here! -- and a wife and kids. Deleted by Lisa -- again, no missionizing  You really need to find time for a good woman in your life Chaim. It pains me that you have not had the privilage of experiencing holy matrimony. Anyways I want you to know that cartoons will start coming out soon, just in time for black history month. *MMMMMHMMMMM!*
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 04:10:06 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 10:54:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Thank you very much for the answer last week. There is a good website which deals with the Islamic conquests during the centuries:

www.historyofjihad.com

You will find there how the Arab Muslim Nazis won unfortunately battle after battle in North Africa reaching also Spain. They were stopped in the battle of Tours in 732 by the brilliant Charles Martel.
There are some open questions: What happened exactly after the Arab Muslim Nazis conquered a territory? How did they islamize the country as soon as they took power?
Knowing the Muslim Nazi religion there are 3 possibilities:

1. They put the native Christian population under heavy taxation, called the dhimmi-status so that they were forced to convert to Islam avoiding the taxation.
2. They colonized it bringing as many people as possible from the Arabian peninsula.
3. Or simply they bred like cockroaches.

I think the answer to this question is quite important because it can help us here in Europe to understand better the mechanism of Islamization and hopefully turn the tide.

Kind regards

davinci
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:01:22 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 02:27:03 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What can you tell me about Obama's staff? How about Joe Biden? Are there things you want to tell us about select members of the Cabinet, the White House Staff, or the Executive Office of the President that we should know?

Link to the Cabinet http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/

Link to White House Staff http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/staff/

Thank you, and may Hashem help us.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 09:56:48 AM »
Dear Chaim

Introduction:
I have been hearing you for a while appealing for financial help in order that JTF be able to have its first full time employee, as well as your drive to expand the movement's reach.

I totally agree with you and would therefore like to share with you my thoughts.

1. I believe that the movement needs a facelift. This has started with the refined re-styling of the website. We need to present the movement as a professional outfit. Therefore, with great respect, sensitivity and humility, may I suggest that your TV studio be first. It currently looks like you're talking to us from an army tent. The set needs a professional uplift.

A plain off-white coloured wall with the flags of Israel and the USA side by side (as seen at international meetings between leaders) and a desk with nothing on it than your notes, a phone and a mic on a stand (unless you use a wireless mic which clips to your suit).

Alternatively you could have a podium made like those used by leaders at the UN when giving press conferences.

This can be done with little expense but will look good on camera. For people like me that does not matter because I focus on the message. But for today's generation, image is everything and it is the image that first attracts them, not the message! Example = last US elections.

Therefore, my dear brother, you also need to present yourself in a different way, by putting on a suit - and lose the hat - a kippah is better... and Jewish. Please do not be offended - but we need to be as cunning as our enemies.

You have already done this once (http://jtf.org/forum_english/avatars/Existing_Members/Chaim_ben_Pesach.gif). These might seem superficial matters, but believe me it will cut a lot of the fodder we supply for free to the traitors on the left.

Then we will need to be clever with the language we use and the tone of voice used in our broadcasts.

The point I am making is this. We all want you to be prime minister of Israel. I want you to start looking and sounding like one! Then people will start taking an even greater note than they do now.

2. Fund raising needs to be taken care of as well. Perhaps it is time to call in professional fund raisers, who true will take a cut but it will plug a hole as JTF have no employees or volunteers actively doing so.

3. We can also start a campaign to raise funds by somehow appealing for a mere $1 donation. This needs to target millions. The mere $1 being asked for is not a big amount, but if you were to hit a fraction of a percent of US households (UK and Israel too) it ought to result in a few millions!

4. We also need to study how Obama's videos were done and how the internet contributed for his fund-raising. True we cannot compete with his machine but the goal of the exercise is for us to have an idea of how things were done in principle and then apply them to JTF on a smaller scale.

5. JTF ought to set up a shop selling Rabbi Kahane's books as well as photos of him, posters of support for JTF and stickers.

6. Another point I want to raise is why can't we have all the videos produced archived and available for download on the website?

7. It is time to hold a conference or simply a get together by region in the US and perhaps exploring the launching of JTF in the UK as well. At one point in time it will be necessary to have paid membership.

Conclusion:
Hope I have not overstepped the mark, it was never my intention - forgive me if I did, but I share your ideals to the full. May Hashem bless you and keep you... and give you strength and victory.

If you want to take this off line and discuss behind the scenes - by all means please do. I am currently based in the UK and if need be I'll phone you to discuss this further...

kol tuv

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:47:41 AM by Yochanan »

Offline a_quiet_voice

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 12:04:18 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Did you ever see the miniseries "Holocaust" that was broadcast in 1978 and starred Merryl Streep.  What did you think of it?