Author Topic: Lauren Booth in the greatest KZ the world has ever known  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Lauren Booth in the greatest KZ the world has ever known
« on: January 19, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »

Lauren Booth said verbatim:
Gaza is dying. The Israeli siege of the palestinian enclave is so close meshed, that the citizens die by starvation.

Yes and it really looks like this. It is a pitty, that there are no diet nutrients for Misses Lauren Bolschewist Booth.

:::D :::D :::D

Found on http://www.pi-news.net/2009/01/israel-laesst-gaza-hungern/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Lauren Booth in the greatest KZ the world has ever known
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »
Oh I forgot: It is really Nazi like, that Misses Booth is unable to pay with American Express, they only accept MAster Card because of the evil Jews.  :::D :::D :::D

Look at the 4th picture.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 04:26:37 PM »
What's KZ ?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
I've never heard of her.  What is KZ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 04:33:12 PM »

Mrs Booth is kin with the former English prime ministre Tony Blair. She claims that the Jews would do the same things to the "Palestinians" like the Nazis did to the Jews. She travelled on a little ship to Gaza in order to support the quranimals. It was a big story all over the news in Europe.

KZ means Konzentrationslager, where the Nazis murdered Milliones of Jews and other peoples (i.e. Serbs, political opponents etc.)

Misses Booth used this term, so I combined it with the pictures of her shopping trip in Gaza.

The pictures proof her ridicilous.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 04:41:22 PM by Pheasant »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 04:53:32 PM »

Mrs Booth is kin with the former English prime ministre Tony Blair. She claims that the Jews would do the same things to the "Palestinians" like the Nazis did to the Jews. She travelled on a little ship to Gaza in order to support the quranimals. It was a big story all over the news in Europe.

KZ means Konzentrationslager, where the Nazis murdered Milliones of Jews and other peoples (i.e. Serbs, political opponents etc.)

Misses Booth used this term, so I combined it with the pictures of her shopping trip in Gaza.

Oh, okay.  I've seen KZ in that context and TZ (totenlager) also.  But I didn't recognize it in this context.  She sounds like a typical horrific, morally inverted Leftist.  To hell with her.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »

Oh, okay.  I've seen KZ in that context and TZ (totenlager) also.  But I didn't recognize it in this context.  She sounds like a typical horrific, morally inverted Leftist.  To hell with her.

Indeed. q_q, who is from Great Britain, can tell you stories about her, you wouldn't believe ...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »
Gaza looks full of food and so does ms. Booth :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 02:06:59 AM »
Gaza looks full of food and so does ms. Booth :laugh:

Yes, she is a fat-pug.  :::D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 02:25:12 AM »
<snip>
Indeed. q_q, who is from Great Britain, can tell you stories about her, you wouldn't believe ...

I don't tend to remember gossip stories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Booth
"Lauren Booth is a half-sister of Cherie Blair and the sixth daughter of the actor Tony Booth. "

Tony Booth was a bit crazy... one of his daughers is Cherie , Tony Blair's wife!

Cherie Blair , though a highly successful judge, is crazy, into new age stuff, and sympathized with terrorists,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherie_Booth
"Later in 2002, she apologised after saying, in reference to the Palestinian suicide bombers, "As long as young people feel they have no hope but to blow themselves up, we're never going to make progress, are we?", within hours of a blast in Jerusalem that killed at least 19 people"

For years we've said it's not poverty that leads them to it.
Since then we've had british doctors blowing themselves up in britain!!!
Imagine if she had said what she said that  about terrorists that hit britain.
or even the USA.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 02:30:42 AM »

She probably has a Muzzie lover, that's why she cares about Gaza. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 03:17:18 AM »

I thought, that she is married. But in this circles people accept adultery as normal, so it is possible.

This would mean she is a prostitute, who is committing adultery with the Muzz.

Lower is not possible ...

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 03:37:35 AM »
She will look good in burqa.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 04:17:43 AM »

I thought, that she is married. But in this circles people accept adultery as normal, so it is possible.

This would mean she is a prostitute, who is committing adultery with the Muzz.

Lower is not possible ...

She probably thinks she is glamorous...she see how glamorous her life is in the afterlife.