Author Topic: Greetings From an Indian Hindu.  (Read 5383 times)

Offline Vikramaditya

• New JTFer
Greetings From an Indian Hindu.
« on: January 20, 2009, 05:08:51 AM »
Hello Friends ......
Thanks for considering my request to join JTF.I am a hindu,Indian and more than that pissed about Pakistan.i feel that Islamic Terrorism will one day take down the whole world with it or it itself will be destroyed becoz of its own "Mujahids". We love Israel coz , we both have cultures of over 3000 yrs and we both have helped each other in many ways.

during our Kargil War with pakistan , Israel supplied ammo for Bofors Howitzers and other standard ammunition within 24 hrs even though we had not made any strict demand or signed any defence deal.We thank Israel for taking interests into our defence requirements , basically on the recce areas e.g. Giving us Falcon Radar and UAV's and also upgrading our certain technical features of our tanks etc.Israel was the first country to send medical help to India during  Gujrat Earthquake,Israel sent its full Military Medical Corps.....No country has ever done this for any other country!!!!

We are also indebted and glad that Israel took service of our space research organisation in launching its recce satellite.

and I am proud of the fact that when an Israeli high portfolio minister came to India , he was asked by an indian journalists that why u love india?  the minister's reply was "that in the 4000 history of jews they have there is only one land where they have never in the history faced Anti-Semeticism " ...
the journalist responded saying "Err.... sir plz excuse me ......what is Anti-Semeticsm???" .......
the whole Israeli delegation smiled and minister had tears dubbing his eyes..........it was indeed the most emotional moment for Indians as well.

and more than that we share a common enemy.......isnt it?? yes it is indeed!!! whoever says Islam is peaceful and was propagated in india by speech and not by sword , tell him then what caused the death of 6million hindus in 200 yrs or more ?????  If we r the target of Islam then we should be together.

and one last thing which India has to learn from Israel is to use the lethal force unapologitically.Israel is fighting pitched battle surrounded all sides by arab world and is yet able to instill fears in the minds of arabs sitting in a palace in "Riyadh" or DG's sitting in "Rawalpindi"  .......while India a giant nation with an impressive military might is being bled by thousand cuts by its own neighbours....... thus i support with full conscience Indo-Israeli alliasion not against terrorism but in every other aspect too.for there are certain areas where India can help Israel and certain areas where Israel can help India.

I would say that what is being said about India-US-Israel alliasion .......i have yet to see what is now high on US agenda coz the menace which we face today is partly becoz of US and its failed foreign policies regarding Pakistan , which made even the safest country in the world , far away from the arab world bleed. its only we trio on the target and we will have to take action.

long live Israel.

Jai Hind.
Satyamev Jayate(Truth only Triumphs)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Greetings From an Indian Hindu.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 05:12:00 AM »
welcome..

that's a fantastic story.. about the israeli minister visiting india.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 05:25:18 AM »
Yes, welcome Jai Hind. You will find a lot of like-minded people here.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 06:04:14 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 07:33:51 AM »
Welcome Vikramaditya !

Now, as to the Whitehouse enters a man who attended a muslim church for 20 years, I think India and Israel need to help each other more than ever.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 06:09:00 AM »
Welcome brother  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 06:25:29 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 06:55:29 AM »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 08:20:36 AM »
welcome!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 08:41:27 AM »
Welcome!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 09:17:24 AM »
Welcome
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 01:27:45 AM »
Welcome Aboard!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 02:12:56 AM »
Welcome we need more people like you
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 02:25:37 AM »
There is one more touching incident..

Excerpted from Hindu Jewish Summit Report i posted on this forum

Indian Rabbi,There was a sad incident when some people burned a mosque (in India), and rumor spread that the Jews had burnt it. Approximately 150,000 Muslims tried to burn the Synagogue. What saved the Synagogue was the Hindu intervention. The Hindus stood between us and the Muslims. The Hindus said if you
touch even one stone of any Jewish houses, we shall see that disaster will befall you.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 03:31:51 AM »

Welcome to the forum!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 06:38:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

I am fascinated to see how Hindu culture has so far resisted Islam.

I think that we have a lot to learn from each other.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »
Welcome aboard!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 11:45:35 PM »
Welcome, brother!

Bene Israel and Baghdadi Jews have lived very peacefully with their Hindu neighbors. I'm glad you've joined our forum.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 11:55:23 PM »
Welcome Vikramaditya !
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »
I absolutely loved your story.....Even the Indian Defense Minister agrees that India and Israel are natural allies and have convergent interests. I hope and pray that more and more educated Indians (Hindus, Parsis, Muslims and Christians alike) see the light of day and realize the danger in remaining quiet against the spread of Saudi influence now making new inroads into certain sections of Muslim India. It is refreshing to know that more and more Hindus are finally realizing that that the secular wars have become religious ones and that Islam is far from a religion of peace. It is no wonder I hear more and more Arabs rant "First the Saturday people and then the Sunday people". We are all worth less than pig [censored] for these islamonazis and I cannot stress more that the world would be a saner places without these brainwashed evil fanatics!

RON
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »
I absolutely loved your story.....Even the Indian Defense Minister agrees that India and Israel are natural allies and have convergent interests. I hope and pray that more and more educated Indians (Hindus, Parsis, Muslims and Christians alike) see the light of day and realize the danger in remaining quiet against the spread of Saudi influence now making new inroads into certain sections of Muslim India. It is refreshing to know that more and more Hindus are finally realizing that that the secular wars have become religious ones and that Islam is far from a religion of peace. It is no wonder I hear more and more Arabs rant "First the Saturday people and then the Sunday people". We are all worth less than pig drek for these islamonazis and I cannot stress more that the world would be a saner places without these brainwashed evil fanatics!

RON
welcome brother. :)