Author Topic: rapper censors himself for cia/obama  (Read 421 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
rapper censors himself for cia/obama
« on: January 20, 2009, 06:27:48 AM »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/anneschroeder/0109/One_love_and_the_CIA.html?showall

During the "We are One" concert on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial yesterday, hip hop superstar will.i.am changed the lyrics to one of his most famous songs -- and it looks like he did it to avoid offending the CIA.
[/size]

the lyrics to the original version of that tune is this:

"Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism. But we still got terrorists here livin' In the USA, the big CIA The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK"

As his own security, along with the security of the nation (and b.hussein.nobama), was and is being provided by the CIA, FBI, the military etc, the rapper during his inaugural performance changed the lyrics to:

""Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, ... no education and we got that racial hate"

RACIAL HATE??? UHHH OF WHAT COLOR(S) IS THE TOTALLY INEXPERIENCED "ELECTED" B.O.?
aka Someone Else

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Re: rapper censors himself for cia/obama
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:09:19 AM »
will.i.am = stupid.you.is.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: rapper censors himself for cia/obama
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 08:12:53 AM »
will.i.am = stupid.you.is.

In a nutshell.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani