Author Topic: Third World America  (Read 684 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
Third World America
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:24:43 PM »
This day marks the beginning of America's descent into third world-ism.   I doubt America will survive as a nation much longer.   We may see the end of the U.S. in our lifetime. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Third World America
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »
USA RIP
1776-2008

America became a 3rd world cesspool long ago.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 10:58:52 PM »
Chaim said we lost our status of a world superpower on 9/11. I believe it was today.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 11:02:13 PM »
This day marks the beginning of America's descent into third world-ism.   I doubt America will survive as a nation much longer.   We may see the end of the U.S. in our lifetime. 

I dissagree.... I think we have one last chance to redeem ourselves with a MASSIVE nationalist movement. If thinkg get awful... we have a chance.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 11:39:27 PM »
And Bush didn't even pardon Pollard before leaving office.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »
"These are times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and sunshine patriot will shrink in it's service. Those who bear it now will earn the thanks of men and women".
                                                 Thomas Paine

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
                                        Patrick Henry

It is only over if we let it be over. There are still many Americans willing and wanting to fight back, we just need to get better organized. America is far from done, we are in a rough time right now but justice will prevail, we have survived a civil war, the great depression, two world wars, the burning of our capitol, we will survive obanga.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.