Author Topic: I am black and proud of it  (Read 4766 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I am black and proud of it
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 02:21:41 AM »
Ok!!!  We are not racist.  We don't judge by the color of but by the content of character.  Most of us support black patriots namely Alan Keys Pastor Manning and Ted Hayes.  Also Blacks in orginizations such as the Crispus Attucks Brigade.  To the other people of this forum.  Should this guy be banned?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 02:24:35 AM »
The Jewish people were the most active and were pioneers in civil rights and were the first to head south to try and free the blacks from slavery. Why don't you learn some history.

The Jews were also slaves (many times) thousands of years before your ancestors knew slavery -- none of whom you know. The Jewish people knew slavery back in Egypt!

So drop the the whole slavery victim thing. You were never a slave. You've never even seen a slave.

Is that all you can say? That's your best argument? It sounds like you've hooked into a line of propaganda that feeds your agenda and gives you excuses to reject responsibility.

JTF has NEVER been about judging people on the color of their skin. For your information, there are black Jews whom we love just the same as any other color. We judge people by what they DO. Not what they look like.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 06:56:13 AM »
This troll needs to shut his hole.  I'll send him some cash so he can visit KFC and start the process.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2009, 07:12:07 AM »
I can only say one thing, if you come here and meet me, if you see my mother and family, if you see that I am a human being whose family you stole, sold to the White Man, and forced to work on his fields then you might think again about dissing me. I am a human being like you, and I am proud of myself.
And I feel sorry for you guys because you're forgetting that we were all made by G-d.
No, your family was "stolen" and sold by your tribal chiefs and Arab slavemasters in your beautiful home continent of Africa.

C.F. you have a point. We all knew the real story.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2009, 07:14:01 AM »
The Jewish people were the most active and were pioneers in civil rights and were the first to head south to try and free the blacks from slavery. Why don't you learn some history.

The Jews were also slaves (many times) thousands of years before your ancestors knew slavery -- none of whom you know. The Jewish people knew slavery back in Egypt!

So drop the the whole slavery victim thing. You were never a slave. You've never even seen a slave.

Is that all you can say? That's your best argument? It sounds like you've hooked into a line of propaganda that feeds your agenda and gives you excuses to reject responsibility.

JTF has NEVER been about judging people on the color of their skin. For your information, there are black Jews whom we love just the same as any other color. We judge people by what they DO. Not what they look like.

Righteous spoken Shlomo. This is exactly, like it is.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 08:24:16 AM »
All the animals were made by God too.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 08:52:11 AM »
Another drive-by member.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 09:10:10 AM »
I'm a proud Jew. My parents came out of Iran in 1963 and worked hard and never collected from welfare and never took drugs and never had illegitemate children and never robbed homes and never relied on the government to take care of them and did send their kids to medical/dental school and all have succeeded to have families and made somethign of themselves and don't go on black websites and say, "I'm a proud Jew, so give me my stuff back that your cronies stole from house 3 years ago."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 09:11:15 AM »
Good Lord, so what.  He gets a 1/2 black president and out of all of the forums he comes here?? We are the JEWS  hello??? 400 YEARS of slavery ring a bell moron??

you see those lovely pyramids in Egypt?  Those were built by none other but the Israelites...what did blacks do as slaves for us? Cotton picking?!  Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 09:24:18 AM »
I can only say one thing, if you come here and meet me, if you see my mother and family, if you see that I am a human being whose family you stole, sold to the White Man, and forced to work on his fields then you might think again about dissing me. I am a human being like you, and I am proud of myself.
And I feel sorry for you guys because you're forgetting that we were all made by G-d.

Gee, now that we have a Black president, don't you know, you can't rely on the politics of victimization anymore? Isn't it interesting that the so-called "African American" population voted for a black man that has never had a relative who was a slave? And yet he is the only one who can truly say he is an "African American", kind of like me, my mother is from South Africa, I'm white, but yet I'm more African American than you are!  ;D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 09:25:56 AM »
From David Ben Moshe

What have you got to be proud of??  Murders?? Rapes??  Drugs??  Muggings??  Low grades in school??  Standards lowered to accomodate you?  RAP (AKA Crap)?  

By the way, as for our black president, where da boys birf certificate?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 10:08:29 AM »

Slavery was abolished before I was born. You were not born into slavery, so what is your problem?
You want to use your color for what? No one cares about your color, what matters is your behavior.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:40:52 AM by republicandox »

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 10:35:40 AM »

My heart bleeds. No, wait....it doesn't.

WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR? I BET I KNOW!

As someone who is quite knowledgeable regarding Southern history and the history of the War for Southern Independence, let me respond further.

In Africa, when black tribes went to war with each other, the winning tribe would sell the losing tribe into slavery. North African Arab Muslims often worked in the slave trade. The winning African tribe would sell their defeated enemies to the Arabs in North Africa, who in turn sold them to NORTHERN AMERICAN (YANKEE) slave dealers, who in turn sold them to the Southerners in the US to work on their plantations.

Blacks were actually treated better in the SOUTH because the Southerners got to know them more directly as people, whereas the NORTHERN slave dealers saw them as nothing other than chattel to make money from.

This is one reason why there has always been more racism and prejudice against blacks in the Northern USA than in the South!

White southerners (only 3% of whom ever owned slaves) would often work side by side in the fields with their slaves.

You may ask then, why did the Jim Crow laws develop after the War for Southern Independence?

NORTHERNERS, led by Abraham Lincoln, wanted to punish the South for the war, so they sent carpetbaggers and scalawags down to rip up the South in what they called "reconstruction".

Basically what happened was Northern soldiers, their helpers, and Negroes from the North were allowed to go down there and do just about anything they wanted to...to Southerners, their women, their children, their homes, etc. Everything was destroyed and ruined and pillaged.

Union (Northern) General William Tecumseh Sherman is infamous for burning everything he touched where he went down South. He is famously known for having said that even the women and children in the South should be made to feel the brutality of war.

The Northerners tried to turn the blacks down South against their masters, even though these same masters had often treated these blacks as family members.

The Southerners came to see the blacks in their midst as the CAUSE of their suffering, and so turned on them as well. This led in time to the Jim Crow laws.

So you see, the REAL HATRED was caused BY THE NORTHERNERS! The war was never about slavery; it was about state's rights. Lincoln claimed it was about slavery so he could have an excuse to invade the South.

But it was never about that. Lincoln himself hated black people and has been quoted from his writings as having said they are racially inferior to whites and should never be allowed to vote or live amongst White people.

If you want to know, check out these sites:

http://www.dixienet.org

http://www.southernheritage411.com (for black Confederate supporters)

http://www.scv.org

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:53:00 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »
If you are still there then let us know and this one-time consultant for the ANC will tell you exactly what is wrong with blacks.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »
David Ben Moshe, on the other hand, is upset with black people.

I am not AS upset, but I sure was when one of them grabbed the $20 bill that I dropped and RAN DOWN THE STREET with it.  And then the young black PUNK that was yelling ni--er LOUD on the bus, scaring these older ladies, and I had to tell him LOUD to SHUT UP.  I was mad at these other ones in the city when they were hitting on some gals from the south that were visiting here- and had to protect them.  I had to YELL at Davids moms nurse b/c she HATES white people and casually FORGETS to bring his OLD DYING mom her MEDS to keep her calm.... So, other than this as of late, the ONLY black person I CANT STAND is HUSSEIN OBAMA.

NUF SED
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2009, 04:16:05 PM »
Black People were chased like animals by slave traders in Africa. You are right to be proud of your ethnicity. The first slave traders were Arabs, but then some Europeans joined Arabs in the business. But Jews and most Europeans of today were never involved in slave trade.
Some people here have made racist remarks, but that's not the way of Judaism. Jews lived mosly in Europe and the Middle East at the time of discrimination against Blacks in America. They had never met a Blackman. when Jews arrived in America, slavery no longer existed. And those who promoted equal rights for minorities were mostly Jewish.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »
EVERYONE HIDE YOUR WALLETS!!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »
Let's see this ape JUSTIFY this.

I'm first-generation American..son of a Shoah survivor.

In 1990, I applied to a graduate program at U/South Florida. i was denied. Why? I was told that I was "privileged and advantaged" and that I would never get a masters degree. In fact, I was told that if I tried to get into any other school, I would be not be admitted. This piece of garbage, Dr. Larry Z. Leslie of U/South Florida was a white convert to islam and bent over backwards to exclude Jews and teach only Muslims and apes in his class.

My parents had NOTHING to do with slavery...but to Dr. Leslie, all Jews were Guilty of this..as well as "oppressing" his "spiritual brothers in Palestine."

So what do I owe you, Black Ape?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2009, 01:44:04 AM »

In 1990, I applied to a graduate program at U/South Florida. i was denied. Why? I was told that I was "privileged and advantaged" and that I would never get a masters degree. In fact, I was told that if I tried to get into any other school, I would be not be admitted. This piece of garbage, Dr. Larry Z. Leslie of U/South Florida was a white convert to islam and bent over backwards to exclude Jews and teach only Muslims and apes in his class.

My parents had NOTHING to do with slavery...but to Dr. Leslie, all Jews were Guilty of this..as well as "oppressing" his "spiritual brothers in Palestine."

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that you witnessed such antisemitism. I can imagine how that must feel. I have not seen such blatant antisemitism in my life but I think I am seeing a little.

We have to stick together because I think that Jews can only really count on other righteous Jews.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2009, 01:49:36 AM »
People, have you noticed something? PROUDBLACKMAN has only posted once on this topic (and on this forum) and there are three pages on the topic. Don't give these trolls the time of day!!! Just ignore it!!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2009, 02:18:08 AM »

Oh, you mean THIS Dr. Larry Z. Leslie? 

https://usfweb2.usf.edu/fair/save/displayvita.asp?emplid=00000019257

Larry Z. Leslie

SCHOOL ADDRESS   MASS COMMUNICATIONS
   Arts & Sciences
   CIS1040 4202 E. Fowler Avenue
   Tampa, FL 33620

PERSONAL AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
   Work Phone : (813) 974-6798
   Work Email : [email protected]

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2009, 05:07:13 AM »

Larry Z. Leslie

Arts & Sciences
   Tampa, FL 33620

:laugh:

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2009, 02:17:44 PM »

Larry Z. Leslie

Arts & Sciences
   Tampa, FL 33620

That's the Jew-hating ape-loving momzer...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2009, 05:11:53 PM »
We have to stick together because I think that Jews can only really count on other righteous Jews.

Every nation is responsibile for its own welfare, with God's help. Alliances and friendships can be a good thing, however.