Author Topic: I am black and proud of it  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Proud Black Man

• New JTFer
I am black and proud of it
« on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »
I can only say one thing, if you come here and meet me, if you see my mother and family, if you see that I am a human being whose family you stole, sold to the White Man, and forced to work on his fields then you might think again about dissing me. I am a human being like you, and I am proud of myself.
And I feel sorry for you guys because you're forgetting that we were all made by GOD.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: I am black and proud of it
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 10:01:04 PM »
Awwwwwwwwwww! Now I feel bad! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »
I can only say one thing, if you come here and meet me, if you see my mother and family, if you see that I am a human being whose family you stole, sold to the White Man, and forced to work on his fields then you might think again about dissing me. I am a human being like you, and I am proud of myself.
And I feel sorry for you guys because you're forgetting that we were all made by G-d.

My family stole nobody, we came to America in the year 1907. They came to avoid being massacred in Ukraine. Do not blame my family for your misfortune. You do not need to tell me you are human, I know many african Americans and some are very nice people. Many of them are not so nice and involved in gangsters and drugs. Who here has dissed you? We are not racists here, we judge people based on their character traits. Do not go around accusing people of things of which they are not guilty.

Thank you...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »
And I feel sorry for you guys because you're forgetting that we were all made by G-d.
No, your family was "stolen" and sold by your tribal chiefs and Arab slavemasters in your beautiful home continent of Africa.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »

My family stole nobody, we came to America in the year 1907. They came to avoid being massacred in Ukraine. Do not blame my family for your misfortune. You do not need to tell me you are human, I know many african Americans and some are very nice people. Many of them are not so nice and involved in gangsters and drugs. Who here has dissed you? We are not racists here, we judge people based on their character traits. Do not go around accusing people of things of which they are not guilty.

Thank you...

Muman: Do not feed the troll, please. You among the rest of us, owe him NOTHING!

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »
I can only say one thing, if you come here and meet me, if you see my mother and family, if you see that I am a human being whose family you stole, sold to the White Man, and forced to work on his fields then you might think again about dissing me.

Oh puh-leeze. Blacks are the most racist group in America, bar none.

Quit listening to Louis Farrakhan, dumb schvartze.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 10:11:57 PM »

Thank you...

Muman: Do not feed the troll, please. You among the rest of us, owe him NOTHING!

I dont believe we owe him anything if he intends on just being a troll. If he is truly in the dark about our organization I wanted to clarify that we are not racists because we are composed of many different races. It does indeed seem like this posting was intended as a troll...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »
Muman: You seem like a great poster. I just felt bad, that's all. It's one thing to guide someone, but this guy just wants trouble.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 10:16:38 PM »
The Troll clearly hates Jews look at what he wrote.
He said "you" stole and sold his people to the white man.
He is clearly saying Jews sold blacks into slavery

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 10:18:34 PM »
The Troll clearly hates Jews look at what he wrote.
He said "you" stole and sold his people to the white man.
He is clearly saying Jews sold blacks into slavery

I noticed that... It is a typical anti-semitic canard that the Jews are responsible for the sale of slaves. In truth it was the Muslims who sold the africans into slavery.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »
I didn't steal anyone either.  My parents came to this country 50 years ago.  They were never involved in any slave trading.  They lived in a ghetto.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »
They were never involved in any slave trading.  They lived in a ghetto.  
So Lisa, did your parents live in Harlem, Watts, South Detroit, East L.A., or Compton?  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »
The word ghetto was used in the past to describe certain parts of town where Jews were forced to live.  That's the way I meant it. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:26 PM »
The word ghetto was used in the past to describe certain parts of town where Jews were forced to live.  That's the way I meant it. 
Yes, I know. I was making fun in light of the originator of this retarded thread. Hence my ROTFLMAO icons.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 10:35:35 PM »
Good Lord, so what.  He gets a 1/2 black president and out of all of the forums he comes here?? We are the JEWS  hello??? 400 YEARS of slavery ring a bell moron??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 10:37:32 PM »
I can only say one thing, if you come here and meet me, if you see my mother and family

What, no daddy? Now there's a shocker.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »
I am a human being whose family you stole

OK!!!! WHO STOLE THIS POOR MAN'S FAMILY!!!!!    Was it you Lisa?  Muman??? was it you????

WHOEVER TOOK THIS POOR MAN'S FAMILY BETTER GIVE THEM BACK THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 11:04:21 PM »
Hey buddy! This is not a racist forum. We do not discriminate based on the color of your skin. We have black friends and really like pastor Manning, Alan Keys and other righteous blacks.
There are two issues:
1) I believe that popular and dominant black culture makes people retarded (white and black.)
2) If you want to raise a question of slavery, then you really in the wrong forum - just join any of the arab, pro-muslim forums - they controlled the slave trade in Africa and still dealing in humans to this date. Only scum of the earth would doubt humanity of your family based, outright, on the melanin in your skin.
Well if you are not a troll, stay here, join us and learn! G-d bless you! If you are a troll, this message may be helpful to other decent people who want to join JTF.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 11:05:28 PM »
Just see what this site stands for and discuss the issues raised in a reasonable and respectful way. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Jump on in and get your feet wet,
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 11:06:54 PM »
:::D

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 11:16:01 PM »
Well, he hasn't responded back to any of your posts, so I suspect he just came here to stir up trouble and leave.  Where I come from, that is what we call a coward.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 11:21:50 PM »

ooh   ahh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

We are all made by G-d and there is nothing wrong with being black.  No one here is telling you you can't be proud of being black.  What people here have a problem with is that black people voted 95% for Obama who is anti-Israel and who then thinks all Jews are stupid enough to believe that he isn't when he needs their vote for president.  Also, black culture has degenerated and ghetto culture is encouraged in the black community.  It has made black people worse but has also spread to other groups and races. 
With slavery, other black people stole American blacks and then sold them to hispanics and whites.  The whites were johnny-come-lately as the Arabs had been involved in the slave trade before the birth of Mohammed and many Arab countries like Mauritania just banned slavery!!
Also, many people on this forum are not white and my parents moved here in the 1960's.   

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 12:08:31 AM »
My family came here from Europe and Russia 100 years ago. 80 years after slavery.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 02:19:42 AM »
I think Blacks now want Whites to be slaves in their idolatry of Obama.  The man has done NOTHING!!  What great things did he do as Senator?  What do they see in him other than his color?  I feel as if I'm in some alternate reality.