Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Everyone is corrupt" - Peace Now video  (Read 656 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach: Everyone is corrupt" - Peace Now video
« on: January 21, 2009, 12:29:14 PM »
                                                                                                                                                   בס''ד

Look at what is happening on zootube! Before we even announce that this latest Peace Now video exists, it already has 793 views! Some of the other videos have well over 1000 views. Many Israeli Jewish youth are flocking to these videos because they are fascinated by our message.

In this video's Hebrew clip, I mention how the entire Israeli establishment allowed the Sharon family to get away with massive bribery and corruption after Ariel Sharon announced that he would destroy 25 flourishing Jewish communities in the Gaza District and northern Samaria in order to hand these vital G-d-given lands over to the Muslim Nazi terrorists.

Sharon was on the verge of being indicted on massive bribery and corruption charges. The evidence against Sharon and his two thieving sons was so overwhelming that all of the prosecutors unanimously urged that Sharon be indicted. Dozens of prosecutors in the Prosecutor's office unanimously demanded that charges be filed against Sharon immediately. The news media and the politicians and the courts also strongly supported indicting Sharon.

But the minute Sharon announced that he would expel 10,000 Jews from the Gaza District and northern Samaria, the news media, the Supreme Court judges and the Attorney General all started zealously defending Sharon.

This proves once again that Israel's entire political establishment, judicial establishment and news media is corrupt and rotten to the core.

It is worthwhile for our great members to comment on this video.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Everyone is corrupt" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:40:26 PM »
Great video commented 1 star
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 07:44:35 AM »
1,320  now.  :fist:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 07:49:48 AM »
1,320  now.  :fist:

Chaim, check your email, Dave sent 3 rants, and I sent a show.  It will be busy here, while we beat up Honlo and poo-poo.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 08:57:50 AM »
little poo-poo stopped my comments  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 02:02:44 PM »
I STILL cant get on that YouTube!!
and Chaim, you need to have Shlomo fix those Audios we sent, they arent working.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל