Author Topic: Shvartza Rapper Arrested for Affirmative Action Driving  (Read 4930 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Shvartza Rapper Arrested for Affirmative Action Driving
« on: September 09, 2006, 12:20:21 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/fitty_sent_away__in_auto_uproar_regionalnews_brian_hamacher__tatiana_deligiannakis_and_patrick_white.htm

September 9, 2006 -- Rapper 50 Cent was hauled off in handcuffs yesterday in front of a furious Midtown crowd of booing fans after cops caught him driving allegedly erratically in a flashy chrome $500,000 Lamborghini - without valid plates, insurance or a license.

Police say they stopped the hip-hop hotshot after spotting him making an illegal lane change on Eighth Avenue around 35th Street.

But witnesses claimed "Fitty" was already idling by the side of the avenue, talking on the phone and signing autographs for an excited crowd, when a car full of police caught up with him.

"He got off the phone when people starting surrounding him and waved to the crowd and said, 'Hey, what's up, people?' " recalled witness Larry Johnson, 44.

Seconds later, a black, unmarked police car came up fast behind him and cops surrounded the ex-drug dealer, he said.

Asked for his license and registration, the foul-mouthed, much-shot-at rapper replied, "You know who the f- I am," said a witness.

That's when cops slapped cuffs on and drove him to the Midtown South Precinct station house.

The crowd's cheers turned to boos as fans began heckling the police, accusing them of "arresting another black man just for being black," said Jeremy Lange.

"Within minutes, Fitty's agent or publicist was on the scene and she was trying to move the crowd along," said Lange. "But the crowd were shouting out to Fitty to 'stay strong' and telling him they loved him."

A cop at the scene said Fitty "was being an a-hole, speeding or some s-. They stopped him and he wouldn't give up his license. He kept saying, 'You know who I am. I know you know who I am,' so they had to lock him up."

Witnesses said the Queens native, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, took the arrest in stride.

Cops kept him for about an hour before releasing him with four summonses - for driving with an expired license, lack of insurance and registration, and making an unsafe lane change.

Both sides later downplayed the drama.

Cops tried to argue they didn't actually arrest the rapper, and brought him to the station house only to get him away from the crowds.

"He's fine. Everything's fine," insisted Fitty manager Chris Lighty. "It was a misunderstanding over a license plate. It was no big deal."

Fitty could face as much as $220 in fines, police said.

Last night, at a Baby Phat Fashion Week show in Bryant Park, Fitty got into another tiff.

Before the show started, Fifty, sitting in the front row, lunged at another audience member who had said something derogatory, witnesses said.

Fitty had a folding chair raised to his head as the crowd chanted, "Fight!" but security rushed in and the show went on.

How can anyone can spend $500K on a car, and not bother to spend anything on insurance, and also forget to get valid license plates, and a driver's llicense?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Shvartza Rapper Arrested for Affirmative Action Driving
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »
This is the 'best' that the african 'culture' can produce. These primitives are completely useless. They cannot be educated at all, they are incapable of any type of social interaction, they have no sense on how to act in public, they cannot perform on the job and they are jealous of everything white and civilized. They will soon be the majority and the 'killing' of whites will start. When the savage mandala bites the dust in the former great South Africa, it will be a rehersal for what is going to happen here. Murder, robbery and rape will be rampart and the whites, by law, will be unable to fight back.

yephora

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 05:18:48 AM »
So true, but there's more.

They can’t make the “eh” sound to save their lives. Where you and I would pronounce “Ten men with ten pens“ correctly, with them it comes out “Tin min wif tin pin(s).”

Speaking of the missing final “s,” I asked one once, What singer was known as The Hardest Working Man in Show Business? The answer: “Jame Brown.”

If he'd asked the question it would’ve come out 'show bidness'.

Other negrisms: the dropped “h,” as in the exclamation, “Oh, sit!” Substituting d for th: “You got dat right.” The non-existent past tense “ed,” whether spoken OR written: “Freddy call you before.’”
Neighborhood becomes ‘hood because it's too hard speaking words with three syllables.

Besides, it sounds ‘white.’

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 09:12:34 AM »

They can’t make the “eh” sound to save their lives. Where you and I would pronounce “Ten men with ten pens“ correctly, with them it comes out “Tin min wif tin pin(s).”

Speaking of the missing final “s,” I asked one once, What singer was known as The Hardest Working Man in Show Business? The answer: “Jame Brown.”

Other negrisms: the dropped “h,” as in the exclamation, “Oh, sit!” Substituting d for th: “You got dat right.” The non-existent past tense “ed,” whether spoken OR written: “Freddy call you before.’”
Neighborhood becomes ‘hood because it's too hard speaking words with three syllables.

Over the past few years anytime I converse with a black I try to see where the brakedown  comes in with blacks and there inability to pronounce words  correctly. I thought it was laziness at first or just speech pattern but I have found even when you say something like a name they change it some how. I have even gone as far as correcting them and they repeat it wrong again and say thats what I said. It seems like the brakedown comes in in the way they hear and process sounds and then say what they hear . Has anyone else made this observation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 09:42:41 AM »
It seems like the brakedown comes in in the way they hear and process sounds and then say what they hear
hehe  :D
you got me laughing with you scientific approach. LOL
 ;D ;D ;D

Kahane was right!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 04:57:21 PM »
These creatures are nothing more than the missing links that anthropologists have been looking for. Many anthroploligists have known this fact for years but due to the political correctness that this government has imposed on us, they are unable to tell the truth. The ebonics that these creatures speak is nothing more then their inablilty to master grammar, diction and the rules of speaking. You will notice that their scholars are not capalbe of putting together a coherent train of thought. Take for instance, conell west, this man is a moron. His 'books' are so unitelligible that no one can understand what he is saying. His writing skills are that of a third grader. Look at the so-called dr. bill cosby. He is another idoit that was awarded all these unearned degrees just because he is black. He has never entered a classroom in his life. You may like the way he goes after the blacks, but anaylize his speech and you will see that he is as dumb as they come.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 08:10:03 PM »
I just realized how funny the term [censored] rapper is!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 10:50:29 AM »

Over the past few years anytime I converse with a black I try to see where the brakedown  comes in with blacks and there inability to pronounce words  correctly. I thought it was laziness at first or just speech pattern but I have found even when you say something like a name they change it some how. I have even gone as far as correcting them and they repeat it wrong again and say thats what I said. It seems like the brakedown comes in in the way they hear and process sounds and then say what they hear . Has anyone else made this observation.
Of course it is hatred for 'whitey' that precipitates this kind of behavior. 

The same is true with jazz 'entertainment.'  Jazz is a bastardization of white music...nothing more.

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 10:58:45 AM »
I was disappointed to hear David's criticism of Asian drivers. 

I live in S. California unfortunately, and drive a great deal, (more than David I'd be willing to bet) and I can say without reservation that BLACKS are the worst drivers, especially black women.  Followed by muslims and Mexicans, then Asians and finally whites.

Of course, men of any race are always better than their female counterparts.

(White women are better drivers than black and Mexican men!)

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 01:15:25 AM »

I live in S. California unfortunately, and drive a great deal, (more than David I'd be willing to bet) and I can say without reservation that BLACKS are the worst drivers, especially black women.  Followed by muslims and Mexicans, then Asians and finally whites.

Actually it wasn't chaim , it was David ben-Moshe. chaim was actually defending the asians.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 06:45:13 AM »

I spend a great deal of time at the wheel and have found the all time worst drivers are the island hopper blacks ( Jamaican , Haitian etc.) the woman of this breed being as bad or worse than the male. They just drive and its up to you to get out of the way. They drive as if they are the only car on the road. They have no consept of merging, signaling, or checking whats around them before they take action in short they are oblivious to anything  but whats in front of them.
American blacks I have found are better drivers however the American black woman are nasty aggressive drivers . They have to get in front of you at all costs when merging even if there isn't a thing behind you. They seem to have a preference for large SUVs mostly the Cadillac Escalade which they drive like a tank trying to kill everything in their path they dislike. For me this is a vehicle created for nasty black people.
Muslims and Mexicans are eratic in the way they drive either they shamble along or they drive like they are doing the Datona 500. I try to say either in well ahead or behind this group of drivers never along side.
A N.Y.C cop I knew years ago told me that the city did on study on traffic accidents and found that Asians had more side swipe collisions than the rest of  drivers due to poor peripheral vision. Over the years when I see an Asian driving I always check to see  if they have that sort of damage to the side of their car and more often then not they do. So he might have been right. They also seem to have the attitude of let the other driver watch I am just going.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 06:34:20 PM »
As I said, pick up the paper or turn on the TV news when you hear about a hit and run while drunk or someone arrested cause driving without a license cause had so many traffic violations it mostly be blacks.  I mean really when you are sitting at a red light and blacks with their dope money end up buying cars and SUV's that are 50 thousand dollars with the tintened windows and their ghetto rap noise so loud it shakes your car and other cars around.  Its like the blacks still have that jungle inside of them the jungle is noisy and obnoxious and they have to act the same way.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 08:16:43 AM »
Also, for some reason, I have noticed a lot of young, blonde, probably single women driving these big SUVs and I just find it annoying. Perhaps someone can comment on this.