Author Topic: Sweet? Just look my new pistol  (Read 6317 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Sweet? Just look my new pistol
« on: January 22, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »
I just bought a new pistol, its Gas-alarm, I think it is perfect for self-defence!

:P
How is it?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Sweet? Just look my new pistol
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 04:10:56 PM »
Nobody comment? He is crying.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 04:20:45 PM »
Why not get a black on black handgun?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 06:00:59 PM »
A handsome photo, but tell us more about its specs (manufacturer, country of origin, caliber, etc).

By the way, it's got a small rear spur.  When using two hands, be careful with the thumb on the off-hand.  Believe me, you only make that mistake once.  I can still feel the slide on my brand-new 9mm shearing off the skin on the back of my left thumb ..... OUCH (grin)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:59 PM »
 :clap:
aka Someone Else

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 12:20:13 AM »
Caliber:
9mm, PAK
from the Keserű Művek (Hungarian), the pistol originally Turkish, but it's really an exception, not like the more Turkish guns. The magazine capacity is 14 rounds.  :P
Cool!  ;D
 :dance:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 09:42:46 AM »
A handsome photo, but tell us more about its specs (manufacturer, country of origin, caliber, etc).

By the way, it's got a small rear spur.  When using two hands, be careful with the thumb on the off-hand.  Believe me, you only make that mistake once.  I can still feel the slide on my brand-new 9mm shearing off the skin on the back of my left thumb ..... OUCH (grin)

LOL that happened me during requalification i couldn't figure out why it jammed i just pulled back the slide and continued.After i saw blood on my finger :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and that with a Glock17
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:49:06 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »
Caliber:
9mm, PAK
from the Keserű Művek (Hungarian), the pistol originally Turkish, but it's really an exception, not like the more Turkish guns. The magazine capacity is 14 rounds.  :P
Cool!  ;D
 :dance:

I can't find anything on PAK, what is the manufacturer?

I thought you stated you cannot have firearms in Hungary?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 04:00:47 PM »
It's gas pistol with 9mm caliber. PaK means "Pistole Automatic"  ;)
Keserű Művek and Atak Arms
:)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »
Ok I found out more information on company, appears it is Turkish. I have not heard of them before. Hope you enjoy your new gun.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 09:12:19 PM »
Why not get a black on black handgun?

Stainless steel is harder to rust, bluing doesn't offer the same protection.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
I just have one problem with it. A bullet 1$ dollar. For pratice its too much.  :o

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »
Very nice pistol!
LOL Ithaca, I did the same thing shooting an automatic for the first time. Ammo has skyrocketed since Obamation happened :-(

I bought myself a .32 for protection when I'm out. I have a .357 magnum the rest of the time when I'm at home.
Here's my cute little Tomcat:
https://www.shopberetta.com/e2wItemMain.aspx?parentID=IT00006298&parentLink=2100000084:3100001364:3100001371
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 02:00:00 AM »
I went to school, but I went home, I was shocked!! 2 big dogs attacked me (I live in a village), (that those dogs already almost killed a worker) but thanks for the G-d, my pistol was with me. I shooted when they jumped over the pale, they were frightened and ran away.  :o

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 04:50:57 PM »
ProudZionist, I did some research on "PAK" bullets. My results came up with "blank firing guns", is this what you have? Usually blank firing are used as movie props, the barrel is plugged up, but they'll fire blank rounds so you have the recoil and muzzle flash but no actually projectile is fired.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 02:27:45 AM »
ProudZionist, I did some research on "PAK" bullets. My results came up with "blank firing guns", is this what you have? Usually blank firing are used as movie props, the barrel is plugged up, but they'll fire blank rounds so you have the recoil and muzzle flash but no actually projectile is fired.

Yes, I have blank-gas pistol.  :P