Author Topic: This makes you cry, Serb fans of Belgrade based club Partizan- for Kosovo  (Read 2851 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
 :dance: enjoy

flag where young man open his arms is one of young patriot vujovic, he died while attacking american embassy
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  I am PROUD TO BE A SERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOLIM PARTIZAN, CRNO_BELE BOJE, VOLIM PARTIZAN KAO OCI SVOJE!!! (this is part of our football team antem) :dance: :dance: :dance:
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
What do you think about another Belgrade soccer team, Crvena Zvezda?

It won European champions cup in 1991, i.e was the strongest team in Europe!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
What do you think about another Belgrade soccer team, Crvena Zvezda?

It won European champions cup in 1991, i.e was the strongest team in Europe!
good serbs :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I have an Albanian friend, who said he hates Kosovo Albanians, and thats really Serbian land, and he wants deport the Albanian muslims (btw he is Ortodox Christian).  ;D

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I have an Albanian friend, who said he hates Kosovo Albanians, and thats really Serbian land, and he wants deport the Albanian muslims (btw he is Ortodox Christian).  ;D

We support Albanian Orthodox Christians because what Muslims have done against us, same happened to them. The biggest Albanian hero Skenderbeg was a son of Albanian Orthodox father and Serbian mother. He became a Muslim because his father was forced to send him to their army.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer

ofc,you have decent ppl everywhere,but in albanias case,the muslims and other extremists have killed all "free" thinkers

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
I think you're sadly mistaken in believing that the albanian Orthodox Christians support us any more than their muslims do...

I know of albanian Orthodox who proudly waves the albanian pigeon-flag and supports the secession of Kosovo.

My girlfriend's father, as well as my brother's girlfriend's father, both have told me stories of them serving in the army back in Yugoslavia and they said no matter what happened the albanians would support albania first, then think about what religion they were. They are all albanians first, religion second.

Don't be fooled. There ARE exceptions to the rule, but they are rare.

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka

u are wrong,not albanian father,but greek father and serb mother name Kosaca
We support Albanian Orthodox Christians because what Muslims have done against us, same happened to them. The biggest Albanian hero Skenderbeg was a son of Albanian Orthodox father and Serbian mother. He became a Muslim because his father was forced to send him to their army.

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea