Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach opposes UN force" - Peace Now video  (Read 537 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach opposes UN force" - Peace Now video
« on: January 24, 2009, 10:13:10 PM »
                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

The traitor Israeli politicians are begging the UN, the European Union and even Arab Muslim nations to place an international force in Gaza. Every international force that has ever been stationed in the Middle East has always been very anti-Jewish and anti-Israel. The international force in Lebanon helps the Hezballah Muslim Nazi terrorists murder innocent Jews. The UN forces in Lebanon gave the Hezballah terrorists a UN ambulance, a UN jeep and UN uniforms so that they could fool Israeli soldiers. Three Israeli soldiers were kidnapped and murdered by Hezballah terrorists using the UN ambulance, jeep and uniforms. International forces endanger Israeli sovereignty, Israeli independence and Israeli survival.

That is what I say in the untranslated Hebrew clip.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments to the video, and to rate it "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3052357

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach opposes UN force" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »
I can't believe anyone would think the UN is actually a good thing for Israel or America or even the world. They're corrupt to the core, anti-semitic and anti-American, and only want control.

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach opposes UN force" - Peace Now video
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »
Dear Chaim.
We are coming towards the next president’s day, a federal holiday. I, for one exclude Lincoln as a president that did good for the U.S.A. I do not understand why he is so revered? (Did you notice that Obama went to worship Lincoln before being sworn in!) Lincoln forced his dictatorial will on the south and started a war that cost more the 600,000 lives. The south wanted to separate from the north, and define their way of life, why did he not let them be? I can write more about this. What are your thoughts?
AZ