Author Topic: FLAG IT! Blood libels at Oprah. Jewess "confesses" sacrifying a Baby ritually.  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
FLAG IT! Blood libels at Oprah. Jewess "confesses" sacrifying a Baby ritually.

:o

Some Jews are so nuts I could puke. They are not knowing what they are doing. This is very dangerous! The quranimals and Nazis are waiting only for this kind of confessions.

Lets try to remove this [censored]. FLAG IT!

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
flagged
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
It's already been posted before on every nazi site you can think of.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Done!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's already been posted before on every nazi site you can think of.

:'(

But flag it althrough!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

This is probably a Nazi in disguise as a Jewess in order to make Jews look bad.
 Why should we assume she is saying the truth of who she is?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Flagged the video. Also, give thumbs down to anyone supporting it in the comments section.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

This is probably a Nazi in disguise as a Jewess in order to make Jews look bad.
 Why should we assume she is saying the truth of who she is?

I think even in Ophra's Nazi horse and pony show they check the canidates.

But I will do some research on this issue on the web.

In any case this is evil and endangers Jews. Her story is obviously a lie.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
They used "JTF" as one of their keywords.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They used "JTF" as one of their keywords.

The video was showed as related as I watched the new JTF video of ProudZionist.

This is the cause.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just flagged it and commented... But my comment did not show up... I dont know about that zootube sometimes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Flag this one too!

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
None of my many comments have been posted there. Is there some reason it wont let us write comments?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think they check the comments before they post them.

P.S:: I have found this article, but I didn't know if it is reliable.

http://www.usajewish.com/archive/VICKI_IS_BOTH_RACHEL_AND_JWB.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Flagged
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!