Author Topic: Might be moving to Chile.  (Read 5601 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Might be moving to Chile.
« on: January 27, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »
Well I might be relocating to Chile for a year, my mothers boyfriend works on avionics for aircraft on a military base and he's getting a job down in Chile. I'm wondering if I should go with. Anyone know anything about this country?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Might be moving to Chile.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 01:46:08 PM »
I have very good friends from Chile, it's mostly Europeans (Spaniard, Italian and German), beautiful landscape, and it's the most conservative country in S. America. I'm thinking of going snowboarding there this summer!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
And they make pretty good wine.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 03:05:09 PM »
Chile is an extraordinary country... and has done so much in the last 10 years.  I am sure you will find success there if you relocate there.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »
MMMMHHHHH CHILE

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 03:12:13 PM »
What is the crime like in Chile? I'm looking for a possible escape route if Texas completely becomes Norte Mexico or America becomes Estados Unidos. I'd rather stay in the USA if I can but it's getting creepy with Americans being stupid enough to elect a black nationalist. I wouldn't mind learning another language if I could be around more of a white area.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile

And the nature is beautiful, but the GDP is low.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 03:44:52 PM »
What is the crime like in Chile? I'm looking for a possible escape route if Texas completely becomes Norte Mexico or America becomes Estados Unidos. I'd rather stay in the USA if I can but it's getting creepy with Americans being stupid enough to elect a black nationalist. I wouldn't mind learning another language if I could be around more of a white area.

They are strict on crime, and it is a mostly white country..

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile

And the nature is beautiful, but the GDP is low.

What??? Its the highest per capita in S. America AND its by FAR the most free economy.... (even wikipedia mentions this... but then of course they have to counter that by saying that there is income inequality... which ALWAYS happens when a country aggressively grows the way it has)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 05:57:45 PM »

I hope its safer than Brazil

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »

Brasil is not that bad it depends on where you go

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 06:29:34 PM »
Why not Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 06:38:27 PM »

Brasil is not that bad it depends on where you go

If you travel just a mile off the beaten path, you will find that Brazil is filthy beyond anything youve ever seen.  But if you stay in the touristy sections.. its like paradise.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 06:41:24 PM »
Most free country in south america  on many different levels. You need to know spanish though although many know english. Good exchange rate, US dollar goes a long way in terms of food from a super market.  Santiago has a lot of Smog but is safe since there are many military police all over the place. Very good subway system in Santiago. For Americans planning to visit for the first time be prepared to pay a one time $130 entrance fee (good for the life of your passport).  There are some Jews down there. Not as many as Uruguay or Argentina (which happen to be the 2 other good countries in South America).   LAN airlines is one of the best.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »
[
If you travel just a mile off the beaten path, you will find that Brazil is filthy beyond anything youve ever seen.  But if you stay in the touristy sections.. its like paradise.

From what I heard Brazil is incredibly dangerous compared to Chile. I have never been to Brazil but I have been to Chile. Chile was very safe, as I said before they had military police on the street who were there to protect regular people (especially tourists).  The least corrupt nation in South America.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 06:54:26 PM »
[

From what I heard Brazil is incredibly dangerous compared to Chile. I have never been to Brazil but I have been to Chile. Chile was very safe, as I said before they had military police on the street who were there to protect regular people (especially tourists).  The least corrupt nation in South America.

That sounds about right

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »
[

I know a girl from Brazil who wants to move out as soon as she finishes her studies, she said it's like South Africa there. White people there (she is German/Ukrainian) have to live in gated communities, guard dogs, alarms, the whole nine to live a somewhat normal life. Chile is nothing like that, they don't take any crap.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 07:00:36 PM »
[

ing th
Yes... I spend a lot of time discussing Chile in my Finance class.   I think it contrasts well with countries nearby, as the RIGHT way run a country.  However... it WILL go through a VERY tough recession in the upcoming years... it will be going through some tough growing pains.

BTW... it ALSO has immigration problems... and so does Argentina.  Wherever there is wealth nearby filth... the people from the filth will ALWAYS try to escape it.  Its sorta a law of economics.... but its geography makes it more difficult than the US to sneak into.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 08:08:24 PM »
Don't know how true the content of this link is... http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/fellows/chile_2008/

It was actually posted on kahane.org and I happened to notice it.

In any case, there are always going to be a certain amount of scumbag nutcase nazitards no matter what country you go to.
Heck I even saw news reports about them in Israel not too long ago.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »

Yes... I spend a lot of time discussing Chile in my Finance class.   I think it contrasts well with countries nearby, as the RIGHT way run a country.  However... it WILL go through a VERY tough recession in the upcoming years... it will be going through some tough growing pains.

BTW... it ALSO has immigration problems... and so does Argentina.  Wherever there is wealth nearby filth... the people from the filth will ALWAYS try to escape it.  Its sorta a law of economics.... but its geography makes it more difficult than the US to sneak into.

Yes in Argentina and Chile there are quite a few illegals from Peru and Bolivia.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 09:27:29 PM »
[

Chile improved on September 11, 1973...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 11:51:52 PM »
From what I heard Brazil is incredibly dangerous compared to Chile.
Brazil is a third-world schvartze hellhole. The touristy areas might be nice, but by in large it is a nation of jungle savages. It's a slightly more white and more developed Angola (the other major former Portuguese colony).

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 01:08:39 AM »
Brazil is a third-world schvartze hellhole. The touristy areas might be nice, but by in large it is a nation of jungle savages. It's a slightly more white and more developed Angola (the other major former Portuguese colony).

^^ignorance at its finest.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 01:11:23 AM »

^^ignorance at its finest.

That's not ignorance my friend, that's the truth. The Hilton in Rio and the guided tours of the Amazon are not Brazil..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 01:53:55 AM »
That's not ignorance my friend, that's the truth. The Hilton in Rio and the guided tours of the Amazon are not Brazil..
Vito, even I stopped answering Hidden Author. It was futility. Let's all follow my lead.