Author Topic: Might be moving to Chile.  (Read 5588 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Might be moving to Chile.
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 02:04:02 AM »
That's not ignorance my friend, that's the truth. The Hilton in Rio and the guided tours of the Amazon are not Brazil..
Vito, even I stopped answering Hidden Author. It was futility. Let's all follow my lead.

I'm not practicing what I preached to you.. now I can't blame you C.F   :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 03:28:54 AM »
So, would you move to Chile, Vito?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 03:45:46 AM »
So, would you move to Chile, Vito?

As an absolute ultimatum? Maybe, or New Zealand. It depends on how dangerous this country becomes. Though I would really hate to make a decision like that..

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 03:53:01 AM »
    Interesting,    I recently was listening to the "  Ask JTF "  episode from May 28,  2008,  again.    (  2008-05-28, show c  )     At around the 1:32: 30,    Hail Columbia asked Chaim what his opinion of Chile is.     Chaim's answer is worth hearing,    regardless of whether you plan on going to Chile.     This caught my attention.      Especially,    with the direction that the United States is heading in:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 04:12:12 AM »
    Interesting,    I recently was listening to the "  Ask JTF "  episode from May 28,  2008,  again.    (  2008-05-28, show c  )     At around the 1:32: 30,    Hail Columbia asked Chaim what his opinion of Chile is.     Chaim's answer is worth hearing,    regardless of whether you plan on going to Chile.     This caught my attention.      Especially,    with the direction that the United States is heading in:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl       

Thanks eb22! I just listened to it, Chaim said Chile is around 30% white, but I've read other sources that have said over 50% white, so I'll have to research that more. And he is right about the corruption, but it is the least corrupt country in S.A.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2009, 04:40:58 AM »
 My pleasure,   Vito.

I came across three different sites.     There seems to be conflicting info:

http://www.k12academics.com/chile_demographics.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2009, 05:07:39 AM »
My pleasure,   Vito.

I came across three different sites.     There seems to be conflicting info:

http://www.k12academics.com/chile_demographics.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile

It seems nobody really knows exact numbers in regards to the demographics of Chile. Uruguay on the other hand is probably one of the whitest countries in the world (aprx. 90%). It is also the most developed country in S.A (surprise!), though I couldn't go there, the landscape is pretty boring. I love winter sports so it wouldn't be my place. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 09:40:05 AM »
From what I heard Brazil is incredibly dangerous compared to Chile.
Brazil is a third-world schvartze hellhole. The touristy areas might be nice, but by in large it is a nation of jungle savages. It's a slightly more white and more developed Angola (the other major former Portuguese colony).

^^ignorance at its finest.

That's not ignorance my friend, that's the truth. The Hilton in Rio and the guided tours of the Amazon are not Brazil..

So your saying that the country with the 10th largest economy in the world (by GDP) is a "schvartze hellhole"??

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2009, 09:44:02 AM »
It depends what part of Brasil you go to.
The southern parts are filled with whites.
The country is not a [censored] hell hole

Oh right C.F the whole country is filled with jungle savages yeah sure like you've met every single brasilian living there.
Stop making assumptions about everything until you've been there and lived there you have no right to judge anyone or any place

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2009, 01:31:20 PM »
The country is not a schvartza hell hole

Oh right C.F the whole country is filled with jungle savages yeah sure like you've met every single brasilian living there.
Stop making assumptions about everything until you've been there and lived there you have no right to judge anyone or any place

Well Brazil is a pretty big country so i'm sure not all of it is bad though I don't think i'd want to live there.

Also a lot of the UFC fighters from Brazil are white.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »

Well Brazil is a pretty big country so i'm sure not all of it is bad though I don't think i'd want to live there.

The European parts of Brazil are fine, but they are small pockets in southern Brazil.. the rest of the place is a crime infested ghetto or jungle.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »
First off people learn to spell Brasil correctly
It is spelled with the letter S not the letter Z
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 01:54:26 PM by Americanhero »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »
Maybe I'll move to Mali, so I can be prepared for the future of the USA. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »

In Portuguese it's spelled with an S, in English with a Z.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

Not true I watch a lot of UFC and the Brazilian fighters aren't white. They are black and dark skin. I think Anderson Silva to my knowledge is the only black Brazilian fighter they have.  They also have a big Japanese population as well.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:29 PM »

Not true I watch a lot of UFC and the Brazilian fighters aren't white. They are black and dark skin. I think Anderson Silva to my knowledge is the only black Brazilian fighter they have.  They also have a big Japanese population as well.

Look at Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort as well as Gabriel Gonzaga,Wilson Gouveia,Mauricio Rua,Fabiano Scherner,Renato Sobral,Fabricio Werdum.
How about the Gracie family they are Scottish and Portuguese decent
All are of European decent
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 02:40:03 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2009, 12:36:22 AM »

:::D :::D :::D
now if only it weren't true.
 >:(
aka Someone Else

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2009, 01:17:55 AM »

Ive never seen anyone spell it with a 'S' in English.  My spell-check even put a wavy red line under your spelling variation.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 04:23:13 AM »
From what I heard Brazil is incredibly dangerous compared to Chile.
Brazil is a third-world schvartze hellhole. The touristy areas might be nice, but by in large it is a nation of jungle savages. It's a slightly more white and more developed Angola (the other major former Portuguese colony).

^^ignorance at its finest.

Correct, that is the truth.  Brazil has the second highest population of blacks in the world, next to Nigeria.  It is extremely dangerous.  Lots of kidnappings, robberies, rapes and everything you would expect from such a typical 3rd world population.  I traveled there back in the 1980's and I have cousins there.  Recently my cousin Marcelo was robbed in a home invasion when he was home with his pregnant wife and he had to open his safe and give up their life savings, tens of thousands of dollars, to the thief or face death.  This is despite the fact that they have a security guard at their apartment complex. 

The street kids in Rio are out of control and are like vicious piranhas.  They have no conscience and your life has no value to these vermin.  Homes there have very high walls topped with broken glass embedded into the top with concrete.  Go for a jog and risk being kidnapped.  Anyone with wealth there is a high value target. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »

:::D :::D :::D
now if only it weren't true.
 >:(

:'(