Author Topic: "I Pledge to Support America: A Conservative Viewpoint"  (Read 674 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
"I Pledge to Support America: A Conservative Viewpoint"
« on: January 27, 2009, 04:49:05 PM »
    I highly recommend the following video:

A young lady named KoriBeth expressed thoughts and commitment to the United States that offers hope for the future.     With most of the youth of America developing into leftists,    this country desperately needs many more people like Koribeth:   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: "I Pledge to Support America: A Conservative Viewpoint"
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »
Good stuff, but why pledge to love unconditionally?  That's a terrible thing to pledge.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 07:11:11 PM »

She's hope for this country's future. Wonderful!  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »
Excellent video! Looks like her parents raised her right, no pun intended. What a shame so many parents out there are such liberals. Hopefully, she will make friends with children of liberals and show them the light. Thanks for sharing this!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 04:18:32 AM »
Good stuff, but why pledge to love unconditionally?  That's a terrible thing to pledge.

Though I believe I understand what KoriBeth was trying to convey  ( loyalty,  faithfulness,   traditional values )  at the 1:44 mark of the video  when she said that she would love unconditionally,   there's no question that there are exceptions to the rule.    G-d willing,   KoriBeth will be blessed.      She already has made a positive difference with this excellent video.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 04:31:03 AM »
Excellent video! Looks like her parents raised her right, no pun intended. What a shame so many parents out there are such liberals. Hopefully, she will make friends with children of liberals and show them the light. Thanks for sharing this!

My pleasure,  arksis.

Great points.      These days,  it seems like young people like KoriBeth are by far the exception,  not the norm.     The task for people like her,   who are currently in their teens,   is going to be difficult to say the least.    Much like with many of the younger JTF members both in the U.S. and Israel,    I believe KoriBeth is up to the challenge.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 06:25:17 AM »
Very good. I like the video  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani