Author Topic: Guess what my college professor told a group of youngsters today.  (Read 2959 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I started university a few years ago as a mature student.  Fortunately, I have sufficient experience and knowledge to be immune from indoctrination, but the young people that go there have no such defenses.  It is a tragedy.  Don't get me wrong, if you want to be a doctor, I don't want you learning on your own.  But for the most part, college is the most corrupting influence on young people today.

So let me repeat what my history professor said to lecture hall filled with young people today.  I'm telling you, as I watched this evil person spout his lies to a group of 300 young vacant faces, I thought that this guy should be charged with a crime.

First the typical college professor lies:  America is imperialist, George Bush is evil and the worst president in American history, Europe was wrong to perceive African societies as primitive (they could have learned much from African societies), and so on.  These are typical lies that children are hearing in campuses across America and Canada today.

What really irritated me was this statement:  "We have learned that it is almost impossible for countries to take over other countries, even when they have superior fire power."  And the examples he gave were (in order):  Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Gaza.

I'll let that sink in for a moment...

Let me tackle these as a whole and then one by one.  The purpose of this statement is to vilify the United States of America and Israel, and then to mock them.  There is absolutely no truth to this statement.  There were real imperialist countries.  The US and Israel are not among them.  This is pure Marxist deceit.

The US entered South Korea and South Vietnam to defend those countries against communist expansion.  To make this statement about Vietnam in particular is quite ironic, as the tragedy of Vietnam was that the US fought a completely defensive war.  They did not invade North Vietnam as they should have.  Vietnam could have been won, but the US did not want to be perceived as an invading entity.  How ironic it is that the US is labelled and libelled as such anyway.

The US did invade Afghanistan and Iraq, but not to take over those countries.  They did it to topple their regimes.  One can debate whether it was right to do this, but it is a lie to suggest that the US wanted to take over these countries.

Gaza?  I won't even insult your intelligence by getting into that one.  Let's just say that there are at least a dozen reasons why that is the most obscene lie of them all.

There you have it.  There are 300 more children who believe that the US and Israel are imperialist powers who invade and take over other countries.  This morning before this 11:30 class, these kids did not believe this.  Now they do.  Can you imagine someone works hard to save enough money to put their son or daughter through college, and this is what they learn there?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Guess what my college professor told a group of youngsters today.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 05:48:28 PM »
<snip>Can you imagine someone works hard to save enough money to put their son or daughter through college, and this is what they learn there?

Largely for the paper at the end.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:00:12 PM »
This is why my kids will not be going to college (not on MY dime, anyway!)

If they really want to go, they'll have to pay their own way.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »

I wouldn't let them go to a secular college at ALL.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 08:38:09 PM »
This has been going on for the past 30 or 40 years and has been getting progressively worse in the past 10 to 15 years. Indoctrination like this is why we have a president in the White House that has no business being there. We have a  large segment of the population that hate America and every thing it stands for. They have been brainwashed into this destructive mentality by the education system from when they were very young. A growing segment of the American population today are people with little national pride, low morals, and seek out the lowest common denominator and put it on a pedestal. Unless something is done soon to reverse this demographic I see little hope of recovery since the inmates will soon be running the asylum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 09:25:04 PM »
Yes..we all know what Africa has contributed to the world

(I would put up a photo of the apes practicing "necklacing", but it may be too violent)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »
This morning before this 11:30 class, these kids did not believe this.  Now they do.

Sigh.

I think with young people, the most effective way to combat this brainwasheding is via shows like Southpark.

A totally un-PC show with doses of reality mixed with humor and vulgarity all in cartoon form.
aka Someone Else

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 09:53:36 PM »

Excellent decision.      Even a strong positive influence at home might not be enough to prevent college age people from being brainwashed by leftist so called learning institutions.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
zachor, what is your specific field of study?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 10:00:18 PM »

Excellent decision.      Even a strong positive influence at home might not be enough to prevent college age people from being brainwashed by leftist so called learning institutions.
It would be nice to shield them forever, but what happens when they do go out into the 'real' world?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 10:02:13 PM »
This morning before this 11:30 class, these kids did not believe this.  Now they do.

Sigh.

I think with young people, the most effective way to combat this brainwasheding is via shows like Southpark.

A totally un-PC show with doses of reality mixed with humor and vulgarity all in cartoon form.

Absolutely right, the South Park people are Libertarians (not to be confused with "Liberals") and they can't stand the left wingers and mock them mercilessly.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 10:17:32 PM »

It would be nice to shield them forever, but what happens when they do go out into the 'real' world?

There's no question that the real world of today is problematic.      Yet,   at least they wouldn't have 4 years of being brainwashed by leftist professors.    If they gain an education that stresses morality and traditional values,    there's a realistic chance that they will be able to withstand the evil influences that will be surrounding them in the real world.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 10:27:04 PM »

I agree with bullcat. Sheltering anybody is not a good idea. You will always have to deal with different kinds of people. It is better to confront problems in the world than to hide from them. I go to a very liberal public high school in Massachusetts and will likely go to a liberal college, but I will never let myself get brainwashed by leftist teachers or professors.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 10:30:48 PM »

Sigh.

I think with young people, the most effective way to combat this brainwashing is via shows like Southpark.

Absolutely right, the South Park people are Libertarians (not to be confused with "Liberals") and they can't stand the left wingers and mock them mercilessly.

:) :) :)
And that is one thing liberals can't stand--- being MOCKED!!!
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 10:33:35 PM »
zachor, what is your specific field of study?

I am taking two majors.  One in music, the other in history.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 11:12:14 PM »
First the typical college professor lies:  America is imperialist, George Bush is evil and the worst president in American history

Those aren't lies. He's right.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »
First the typical college professor lies:  America is imperialist, George Bush is evil and the worst president in American history

What a load of BS... I dont know how young you are but in no way was GW Bush the worst president in American history. In my 40+ years I can't say any president was worse than Jimmy the Dhimmi Carter. I actually did quite well under GW Bush and felt more secure than I did under Clinton or under Obama.

Why do you hate Bush so much? You must watch too much CNN or something. I quit watching CNN about six years ago.

PS: BTW I think Southpark sucks. When it first started I used to watch it because the 'crowd' of people I worked with made me watch it. I dont think that offending everybody is a productive way to make a living. Talk about evil speech...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »

If you're going to say that, you should provide some evidence.  America is imperialist?  Where are all of the American colonies then?  Africa?  Asia?  Do you know that the entire continents of Africa and Asia were colonies European colonies at one time?  Where is American imperialism?

And George Bush was the worst president in American history?  I can think of at least a half dozen who were worse in the 20th century alone:  Wilson, FDR, Truman, Ford, Carter (for sure), and Clinton.  The others are disputable.

Show me some evidence to support your claims, if you have any.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 12:02:35 AM »
Where is American imperialism?

Show me some evidence to support your claims

In an opinion piece in the Manchester Guardian, Indian journalist Arundhati Roy wrote, "Here is a list of the countries that America has been at war with - and bombed - since the second world war:" It reads

* China (1945-46, 1950-53)
    * Korea (1950-53)
    * Guatemala (1954, 1967-69)
    * Indonesia (1958)
    * Cuba (1959-60)
    * Vietnam (1961-73)
    * The Belgian Congo (1964)
    * Laos (1964-73)
    * Peru (1965)
    * Cambodia (1969-70)
    * Nicaragua (the 1980s)
    * El Salvador (the 1980s)
    * Grenada (1983)
    * Libya (1986)
    * Panama (1989)
    * Iraq (1991-99, 2003-08)
    * Bosnia/Republic of Srpska (1995)
    * Sudan (1998)
    * Yugoslavia (1999)
    * Afghanistan (2001-08)

From this, by simply counting, the years 1947-49, 1955-57, 1974-79, 1990 and 2000 were the only peaceful ones. 73% of the years, from World War II's end until 1989, the U.S. was militarily intervening somewhere. After the Berlin Wall fell in 1989 (not counting conflicts like Colombia where governing elites request help against rebellious subpopulations) the U.S. was actively militarily intervening in a foreign country at least 89% of the years into 2008, an increase of 22%.

In 2006, Ramsey Clark, former U.S. Attorney General under Lyndon B. Johnson, wrote:

Both branches of our One Party system, Democrat (D) and Republican (R), favor the use of force to have their way. Consider,

1. Regime Change in Iran (1953), the Shah replacing democratically elected Mossadegh; Eisenhower (R);
   2. Regime Change in Guatemala (1954), a military government [replacing] democratically elected Arbenz;
       Eisenhower (R);
   3. Regime Change in Congo (1961) assassination of Patrice Lumumba, Eisenhower (R)
   4. The Vietnam War (1959-1975), Eisenhower (R), Kennedy (D), Johnson (D), Nixon (R);
   5. Invasion of the Dominican Republic (1965), Johnson (D);
   6. Contra Warfare against Nicaragua (1981-1988), resulting in regime change from the Sandinistas to   
       corrupt capitalists; Reagan (R);
   7. Attack and occupation of Grenada (population 110,000)(1983-1987) Reagan (R);
   8. Aerial attack on the sleeping cities of Tripoli and Benghazi, Libya, (1986) Reagan (R);
   9. Invasion of Panama Regime Change (1989-1990), George H. W. Bush (R);
  10. Gulf War (1991), George H. W. Bush (R);
  11. "Humanitarian" occupation of Somalia leading to 10,000 Somali deaths (1992-1993) George H. W. Bush
       (R) and Bill Clinton (D);
  12. Aerial attacks on Iraq (1993-2001) Bill Clinton (D);
  13. War against Yugoslavia (1999) 23,000 bombs and missiles dropped on Yugoslavia, Bill Clinton (D)
  14. Missile Attack (21 Tomahawk Cruise Missiles) destroying the Al Shifa Pharmaceutical Plant in Khartoum
       which provided the majority of all medicines for Sudan (1998) Bill Clinton (D);
  15. Invasion and Occupation of Afghanistan, Regime Change (2001-present) George W. Bush (R);
  16. War of Aggression against Iraq and Hostile Occupation (2003)-present) George W. Bush (R);
  17. Regime Change in Haiti (2004) Democratically elected Aristide for three years of chaos and systematic
       killing, George W. Bush (R)

I'm not so sure about George W. Bush being the worst president ever. I'm young and I haven't personally seen how many of the other past presidents have performed. But you definitely have to consider him among the worst presidents the U.S. has had. For a man who is the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, he has exposed himself as a generally unintelligent and ignorant person who led an unnecessary and questionable invasion of a country for the sole purpose of overthrowing a regime because it posed threats to them. Under Bush, the United States has plunged into an economic crisis. You can't sit there and tell me that the Bush administration has nothing to do with it. Even the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi was quoted as saying "Consider the terrible consequences of the 'anything goes' Bush Administration, whose irresponsible non-regulation of financial institutions has led to this crisis."   
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 12:08:36 AM by Bradina »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »
Why do you quote the liberal nut-case Nancy Pelosi about anything?

PS: Many of those military conflicts were to defend allies against communist agression. Maybe this is something your father could tell you about. Being a good ally doesn't make America an imperial nation. Did your communist teachers tell you about what imperialism is? Did America set up colonies in those countries we defended? Did we allow the people of the nation to set up democratic systems?

PPS: Your posting seems like troll material to me...   
15. Invasion and Occupation of Afghanistan, Regime Change (2001-present) George W. Bush (R);
16. War of Aggression against Iraq and Hostile Occupation (2003)-present) George W. Bush (R);

Are you a screaming liberal Obamaite?

PPPS: Please provide a link to your copy/paste so we can verify the sources.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 12:11:03 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 12:10:31 AM »
Don't know what class this is. If I were you I would seriously consider complaining about this professor. Even if the leftist university administration supports him (and they do), they might be concerned about keeping the fat paychecks they are getting from you students.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 12:31:14 AM »

It's taken directly from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_empire

I'm not a Liberal and I don't like Obama. And it's trolling because...I don't share your point of view? That's not my writing, it's copied.

Did your communist teachers tell you about what imperialism is? Did America set up colonies in those countries we defended? Did we allow the people of the nation to set up democratic systems?

Communist, that's a good one. We may have different views and opinions of what Imperialism is. America doesn't have to set up colonies in countries they invade or attack in order for them to be exposed as imperialists. America will only do what in the end pays off for them. They don't do it to help people or defend people, that's absurd. You think those are the reasons? They do it because it will benefit them.

I'm not a Liberal or a Communist, I just believe in morality and doing the right thing. Invading or attacking other countries every few years and in the process killing thousands upon thousands of innocent people just for the sake of becoming more powerful is wrong. It's that policy that I don't agree with.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 12:45:59 AM »
Liberal Arts professors all over the world are hardcore, Marxists and revolutionaries.  They have definitely had an impact on the US.  Why do you think Obama was elected President and overwhelmingly supported by the majority of young people?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 12:53:10 AM »

It's taken directly from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_empire

I'm not a Liberal and I don't like Obama. And it's trolling because...I don't share your point of view? That's not my writing, it's copied.

Did your communist teachers tell you about what imperialism is? Did America set up colonies in those countries we defended? Did we allow the people of the nation to set up democratic systems?

Communist, that's a good one. We may have different views and opinions of what Imperialism is. America doesn't have to set up colonies in countries they invade or attack in order for them to be exposed as imperialists. America will only do what in the end pays off for them. They don't do it to help people or defend people, that's absurd. You think those are the reasons? They do it because it will benefit them.

I'm not a Liberal or a Communist, I just believe in morality and doing the right thing. Invading or attacking other countries every few years and in the process killing thousands upon thousands of innocent people just for the sake of becoming more powerful is wrong. It's that policy that I don't agree with.

"America doesn't have to set up colonies in countries they invade or attack in order for them to be exposed as imperialists."

Actually, they do.  That's what imperialism is.  When America went into Korea or Vietnam, it was not to appropriate their resources or to take their land.  It was to save those countries from the fate of communism.  And yes, communism was a real threat.  It was responsible for killing over 100 million people in the 20th century.  Anyone who ignores this fact is evil, period.  So you want to talk about innocent lives?  America hasn't murdered a pittance compared to communist countries.

ALL countries act out of self interest, not just America.  And by the way, this is how it should be.  America had a vested interest in opposing communism.  America is a capitalist society.  It is not good for business if there is noone to do business with.

All of those examples you sited, have you actually studied them?  You admitted that you copied them.  Pick any one, and let's examine it together.  It is really not my intention to demean you.  Pick any one of those examples you wish, and show me some definitive sources that can be considered evidence.  An excerpt from an op-ed in a liberal newspaper does not count.  I'm not willing to defend blindly everything that America has done.  Nor should you condemn America blindly.  Let's deal with each case one by one, and then examine all of them as a part of a historical narrative.  That is the correct way to practice historiography and get at the truth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 12:54:56 AM »

You are aware of Wikipedia being editable by any joe schmoe. Just because you read it at Wikipedia doesnt make it a fact. I could write up a page and you would believe it because you read it at wiki. The liberal bias of whomever wrote that article is more than apparent. This is called Historical revisionism.