Author Topic: I have an idea about a youtube type thing. Please tell me if it makes any sense  (Read 597 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I am sick and tired of youtube and liveleak taking down our videos always.  What would be involved in creating a website like youtube or liveleak ourselves?  I thought about creating such a website and calling it jewtube, but there is one like that already.  Maybe they would put up our videos?  In any case, it stinks that we have to rely on other media.  It would be much better to have our own media.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
If you do make Jewtube... .it NEEDS to be expressly right-wing anti-Muslim!!!   Otherwise it will be pointless and have no attraction.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
If you do make Jewtube... .it NEEDS to be expressly right-wing anti-Muslim!!!   Otherwise it will be pointless and have no attraction.

I absolutely agree with you.  We couldn't call it jewtube though because that already exists.  It looks fairly amateurish.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

I'm all for anti muslim but is that even allowed on the internet?

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
I am sick and tired of youtube and liveleak taking down our videos always.  What would be involved in creating a website like youtube or liveleak ourselves?  I thought about creating such a website and calling it jewtube, but there is one like that already.  Maybe they would put up our videos?  In any case, it stinks that we have to rely on other media.  It would be much better to have our own media.

:)
aka Someone Else

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
  Though I'm in favor of an alternative video site if it's feasible from a capacity standpoint,    I still believe that JTF should also attempt to upload videos on Zoo Tube,   Liveleak,   and on Israeli video sites.        Even if the videos are taken down,   the time that they are up provide exposure that's invaluable in promoting JTF.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/