Author Topic: "Peace Now" video that is racist and fascist against Mizrachi/Sephardi Jews  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

In the latest "Peace Now" anti-JTF video, these self-hating leftists justify what the Ben Gurion regime did to the Mizrachi/Sephardi (non-European) Jews of Israel in the 1950s and 1960s. The Mizrachi Jews were religious when they came to Israel. They wanted their children to get a Torah education. So the Bolshevik government promised them that their children would receive a religious education. But instead, the Bolshevik Judenrat who control Israel placed the Mizrachi children in anti-religious schools where they were subjected to Marxist brainwashing.

In the Hebrew clip, I note that 45% of Israeli Jews are Mizrachiim. If they had remained religious, you would have an overwhelming religious majority among the Jews of Israel today - because the 45% Mizrachiim plus the 15% religious Ashkenazi (European) Jews creates a 60% majority. In fact, it would be much more than 60%, because if they had remained religious, the Mizrachiim would have had a much higher birth rate (religious Jews have far more babies than secular Jews). In other words, Israel would be a real Jewish state!

Since the Erev Rav traitors hate Torah Judaism, they conspired to destroy Torah values among the Mizrachi youth by giving them a self-hating "education". Unfortunately, the traitors succeeded. The traitors carried out a spiritual holocaust against Mizrachi/Sephardi Jewry. And they did it with the full cooperation of the National "Religious" Party (HaMafdal) and Agudah - two "religious" parties who remained loyal supporters of the Ben Gurion regime while these crimes were committed.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest possible rating).

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I replied and rated it with "1"
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is behind high treason.

Even it is against the freedom of religion according to so called "Human rights".

They have deserved rightfully the gallow. Nobody has the right to steal children from their parents. This is a capital crime.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer

Even it is against the freedom of religion according to so called "Human rights".

They have deserved rightfully the gallow. Nobody has the right to steal children from their parents. This is a capital crime.

Don't worry.
These guys have no hope.
They will be outnumbered by decent Jews, because decent Jews have many children and these have 1 or none.
Also, gays and lesbians who form considerable part of their community, cannot give birth.
Thier only hope is to repent and return to the righteous path.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Don't worry.
These guys have no hope.
They will be outnumbered by decent Jews, because decent Jews have many children and these have 1 or none.
Also, gays and lesbians who form considerable part of their community, cannot give birth.
Thier only hope is to repent and return to the righteous path.

I hope and pray that it will become this way.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
"1" rate, who is it? "AntiChaimBenPesach"  :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

It is a very evil person. He wants basically that all Jews become atheists and deliver the whole Jewish land to the quranimals.

Also he is promoting, that an atheist state should steal all the little babies from the religious Jews.

You see he is really a monster. Worse than Herodes and Haman together.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

He is a silly little jerk that is scared to death of sweet me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

He is a silly little jerk that is scared to death of sweet me.

No sleight of hand Ashe Dina, you give him really a hard time.  ;D

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
If anyone on facebook wants to 'interact' with the leader of peace now:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=649433147

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
If anyone on facebook wants to 'interact' with the leader of peace now:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=649433147

He is very ugly. I think his comrades in school have beaten him up regulary. Now he seeks revenge.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Chaim: Start using this as your search engine: 
http://www.ixquick.com/   read it yourself.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
Marxists are often racist, despite their protestations to the contrary.