Author Topic: WWII in Serbia-Pancevo,1941  (Read 12663 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
WWII in Serbia-Pancevo,1941
« on: January 29, 2009, 01:51:50 PM »
Nazi German occupying forces used to kill 100 Serbs for 1 killed German soldier and 50 for a wounded soldier.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: WWII in Serbia-Pancevo,1941
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »
It says 1 soldier and 9 German civilians were killed by Serb resistance

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »

Did you watch the entire video?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »

Yeah I did and in the beginning it says what I posted
I know what the Germans did was wrong but the guy who started the topic does not say what happened in the video he just copied the words from the description from YT
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:20:04 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 06:12:47 PM »
u gotta soft spot for germans,     figures hehe... >.>

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »

So what if I like Germans
Don't give me that [censored] of Croats liking Germans cause we are both Nazis

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 07:44:15 PM »

Don't give me that drek of Croats liking Germans cause we are both Nazis

Why would your first reaction to the video be "It says 1 soldier and 9 German civilians were killed by Serb resistance"? The video shows how the Germans retaliated to Serbs..

But I don't blame you. Just as a Serb likes Russians, nothing wrong with a Croat liking Germans. They're both of our biggest allies.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »

Why would your first reaction to the video be "It says 1 soldier and 9 German civilians were killed by Serb resistance"? The video shows how the Germans retaliated to Serbs..

But I don't blame you. Just as a Serb likes Russians, nothing wrong with a Croat liking Germans. They're our both of our biggest allies.

I can your taking a dig.
Your calling me a Nazi cause I like Germans.
No I do not like Germans because I am Croatian

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »

But I don't blame you. Just as a Serb likes Russians, nothing wrong with a Croat liking Germans. They're our both of our biggest allies.

I can your taking a dig.
Your calling me a Nazi cause I like Germans.
No I do not like Germans because I am Croatian

I never called you a Nazi. I'm just questioning your post. It's a strange thing to post after watching a video where innocent Serbian civilians are being killed by German Nazis.

If I was a Croat, of course I would support the Germans because they supported my people throughout history. The same thing can be said for the Serbs towards Russians. I was simply trying to make a comparison.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »
Like I said before I know what the Germans did to the Serbs was wrong.
But did the 9 German civilians need to die? NO.
Just like none of the Serbs deserved to be killed
The German officer should have been killed since he was a Nazi

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 12:46:10 AM »

I know what the Germans did was wrong but the guy who started the topic does not say what happened in the video he just copied the words from the description from YT
This scenario is ONE example of what was happening all over the occupied Serbia.
It was a common thing that for one killed German soldier they shot 100 civilians,and for a wounded they shot 50.That was a rule!

Those 9 German civilians did not get shot for nothing.Many(more precisely majority) of German civilian population helped in every way their forces in Serbia and had a criminal behavior toward Serb civilians.And that includes Croats and Hungarians also.
They molested in different ways(like raping) Serbian civilians all over the northern province of Vojvodina,where this incident happened.And those who were especially known for such a behavior were punished and shot by Serbian partizans(resistence).

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 01:16:25 AM »
Before ww2, Czechoslovakia had considerable German minority. It actively welcomed Nazi invasion. That is why they were expelled after the war was over.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 01:37:10 AM »
Before ww2, Czechoslovakia had considerable German minority. It actively welcomed Nazi invasion. That is why they were expelled after the war was over.
They were also expelled from Serbia(Vojvodina) because of that.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 09:16:23 AM »
How can a german that comes to serbia when it becomes occupied to work for the nazis(one scenarion)or when nazis come the german works for them,how can he simply called a civilian??? that is absurde,just becous he doesn't use a gun doesn't mean he isn't responsible for the death of ppl more then one solider statistically? sheesh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »

This scenario is ONE example of what was happening all over the occupied Serbia.
It was a common thing that for one killed German soldier they shot 100 civilians,and for a wounded they shot 50.That was a rule!

Those 9 German civilians did not get shot for nothing.Many(more precisely majority) of German civilian population helped in every way their forces in Serbia and had a criminal behavior toward Serb civilians.And that includes Croats and Hungarians also.
They molested in different ways(like raping) Serbian civilians all over the northern province of Vojvodina,where this incident happened.And those who were especially known for such a behavior were punished and shot by Serbian partizans(resistence).

Oh yeah like you know what they were killed for
Where you there? Did you see what happened? NO

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 10:10:52 AM »
but i guess you did,tho the reason they were takeing a fredly strole with the nazis officers and soliders was to discuse art probably and force small talk...

M8,if ur intentio really was to defend the german ppl,this is the worst possible place to do it(this thread i mean).

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 10:15:47 AM »
None of us were there to see what had happened.For you and the other posters of in this thread to say they were Nazis just because they worked in an occupied part of Serbia is BS they could have went to live there because they needed a job.
No one knows not me not you not anyone but for you to make assumptions on the why they were there with no actual proof as to why the 9 dead civilians were there is absolutely mind boggling.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 10:25:26 AM by Americanhero »

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 10:29:36 AM »
if u see 30 mexicans on the american shour of Rio grande,and none of them have any indentification do you assume they are american citizens???

Oh and treust me,germans those days were never short of work

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 10:32:20 AM »
if u see 30 mexicans on the american shour of Rio grande,and none of them have any indentification do you assume they are american citizens???

Treust you?
I would never trust you.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 11:07:32 AM »

Treust you?
I would never trust you.

You are a Croat,so it is understandable that you don't trust us.Croatian kids for almost a 60 years are learned to hate the Serbs.The hate toward Serbia and Orthodoxy is deeply ingrained in Croatia.When I watch Croatian media,I can almost get the impression that this country and its society exists only to do something against its eastern neighbor.A single day can't pass without mentioning something about Serbs or Serbia in CRO media.It's pathological hate...

Another thing,you are not the first Croat to defend the nazi soldiers or to justify their deeds.Craots were always servants to Vatican,Germany and Austria.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »

Treust you?
I would never trust you.

You are a Croat,so it is understandable that you don't trust us.Croatian kids for almost a 60 years are learned to hate the Serbs.The hate toward Serbia and Orthodoxy is deeply ingrained in Croatia.When I watch Croatian media,I can almost get the impression that this country and its society exists only to do something against its eastern neighbor.A single day can't pass without mentioning something about Serbs or Serbia in CRO media.It's pathological hate...

Another thing,you are not the first Croat to defend the nazi soldiers or to justify their deeds.Craots were always servants to Vatican,Germany and Austria.

I never said I hate Serbs not once have I ever said that.
I don't trust any Serb member of this forum plain and simple.
I never defended the Nazi soldiers.
If you read one of my earlier post in this topic I said the soldier deserved to be killed.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2009, 08:51:07 PM »

Treust you?
I would never trust you.

I never said I hate Serbs not once have I ever said that.

I never defended theI don't trust any Serb member of this forum plain and simple. Nazi soldiers.
If you read one of my earlier post in this topic I said the soldier deserved to be killed.

AH please try to explain that for me!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2009, 01:35:19 AM »

Shalom brother AmericanHero,

in case you had not noticed, the title of this JTF sub-forum is "Save Serbia" and NOT "Save Germany's Reputation in World War 2" or "Save Croatia".

I suggest you adjust your attitude to our Serbian brothers and sisters here accordingly when you comment.

Thank you.

Joshua.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 04:20:36 PM »
thx 4international,but imo,let him think what he thinks,nobody's forcing him to like us,tho i have a feeling he dislikes us,but isn't open about that as much because of this forum,he doesn't want to kill us all with cold weapons etc,tho thats a good start seeing that you're a "Croat"

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 04:59:12 PM »
Serbian Army is an animal for not letting Americanhero to be on our section. Now I see that rest of you enjoy to talk with this great friend of the Serbs :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,