Author Topic: Jessica Simpson, 'Public affair' (remixed dance version)  (Read 9516 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Jessica Simpson, 'Public affair' (remixed dance version)
« on: March 16, 2007, 01:31:52 PM »
Why do the white girls love the partying and going out? Because it is an ethnic thing. The music is all ethnic, even dance music. They want to go out and have fun because it means meeting dark and exotic men. They call white males who don't enjoy being relegated in this fashion boring. But the truth is that the white girls don't want white boys to come out anyway. Jessica's latest boyfriend is a black/mulatto. White girls go out because they want to escape the boredom and misery caused by white male-dominated society. The only problem is that there are few outlets for white males to escape the boredom and oppression except doing drugs.

That's why white girls love to go out and have fun and make love, while white guys just have to sit around and look for suicide substitutes.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: Jessica Simpson, 'Public affair' (remixed dance version)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »
I'm listening to a song called 'Naked' by Amber on the Launchcast dance station.  This girl says 'I feel the need to be naked with you ... take off my pants, my socks, my shirt and my shoes ... ooh ooh ooh.'

What's up with this kind of stuff?  And the thing is I can't stop listening to this stuff.  I think gentiles are nothing but sex-mad animals.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 01:46:50 PM »
 :) :) :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 02:38:29 PM »
Guys, do any of you think Jessica Simpson is pretty?  I don't.  Her hair looks very obviously bleached, and it's a very tacky color as well.  She wears way too much makeup and bronzer, her breasts look totally fake, and she dresses quite immodestly (and I'm trying to be tactful here).

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 04:08:24 PM »
I like Shakira.

Naturally blonde women definitely prefer darker men.

I live in an Anglo supremacist country where all sorts of people are tolerated as long as they fit into their rightful place in society.  They have denied me employment opportunities and taken all my money off me.  This is the price I pay for being too different.  I don't look as different as, say, a negro, or a Pakistani, and yet I do worse than them.  That is because the women here demand Anglo Saxon cultural values.  Unfortunately those values are easily imitated by even the most vulgar ape.  In fact it is degrading to 'ape' Anglo-Saxons.  They are  ghastly people.  Their culture and country are horrible gloomy and depressing.

That's why the young blondes here, with really radically blonde hair, and beautiful bodies, are having awesome powerful sex with black men.  It is their way of escaping the horrible realities of life here.  But these same women don't look at me because I remind them too much of the things they are trying to escape from.

I am still praying to G-d every day that he take my 'life' away from me.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
Why do you want to die if you say you won't be in The World To Come?

What ethnic group are you a part of? Are you an Anglo-Saxon?

In the philosophy of Schopenhauer (who was very antisemitic and hated women) consciousness is seen as a constant stream of painful sensations and pleasure is defined as anything which takes a person away from the feeling of consciousness.  I can't disagree with this position.  Everything I enjoy in life, forms of art and music and writing, are fantastic, grand.  The less of reality the better.  Scientific and carnal reality are tools used by evil spirits to cause wickedness in the world.

So according to Schopenhauer, the logical conclusion of this is that the highest happiness is to be found when a person loses all consciousness.  I.e. when their mind, body and soul are totally destroyed forever and that soul never again experiences anything at all.

Anglo-Saxons are marked out by their prudishness and the way they make pretences in the presence of others.  It is largely because of these people that gave the world the Victorian age that we have so many problems today.  They have made it 'uncivilized' to be really religious.  They sit and scoff at others and they make life intolerable with their constant meddling in other people's affairs.  I don't know what my ethnicity is.  I have an Nordic mother but I think my father was a very swarthy Mediterranean.  I look at my reddish skin, my large amounts of body hair, and a few other things and wonder if I am not a descendant of Esau. 

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 12:48:06 AM »
Jessic Simpson looks manly.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 01:51:40 AM »
Britney is such a slut. Also notice the person with the ugly tattoo nearby, speaking of which, Britney has one of a Name of G-d in Hebrew in an immodest place. What a desecration of G-d's name.

You noticed what is hanging from her neck?  Do you think that by invoking G-d's name He will do anything to stop her from becoming even more of a farce?  I doubt it.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 01:52:23 AM »
Here's one for Fruit.

Britney's ex-husband has two black babies by Shar Jackson.  Britney has dated black boys but hasn't had any children from black men.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 01:53:39 AM »
Britney Spears doesn't just desecrate G-d's name, she desecrates the beauty of motherhood by being outrageously immodest.

I wonder what these celebs' children will grow up to be like.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 02:02:38 AM »

What do you think of this one Fruit?

It gives me very sinful thoughts.   :o

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 02:10:12 AM »
I heard that Christina had a rough childhood.  Child abuse is something that makes me lament the fact that the world was even created.  It is horrible that some people hurt their own children.  But it's good to see that she has come out of it and managed to turn her life around.  And Christina is very attractive!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 02:50:31 AM »
Fruit, what about this one? She's the only one of the four that you didn't mention yet.

This is the first I've heard of Mandy Moore.    I just Googled her and she looks stunning without the blonde hair.  :)    Some women don't suit being ultra-blonde.

Wow.  I bet she'll have gorgeous children.   8)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 02:53:02 AM »

Were you abused as a child?

Not really but I spent large amounts of time on my own.  I didn't have a father either and I believe this is the root of many of my anxieties.  But I am still luckier than many other people.  I knew people at school whose mothers used to bring drunkards and abusive men home.  The breakdown of good, solid families is really something that has affected millions of people and will probably be remembered as destroying Western civilization, as opposed to Third World immigration.

End of rant, sorry.  :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 03:18:27 AM »
Try to post more modest pictures. When I look for pictures of women, I make sure they are modest.

I am sorry.  I did try to pick the most modest one I could find.  Actually I could have edited the picture and just put up her face and neck because her face is the best thing about her anyway.  She is so pretty!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »
These are slut harlots that G_d will allow them to infect themselves with aids. End of that story. Why are we so concerned about whores? Let them die and that will be the end of it.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »
These are slut harlots that G_d will allow them to infect themselves with aids. End of that story. Why are we so concerned about whores? Let them die and that will be the end of it.

I can't say I agree with that.

I doubt many will get such a disease.  Everyone in Hollywood gets AIDS-tested and relationships are carefully managed by the PAs.  It's just showbusiness.

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »
I'm listening to a song called 'Naked' by Amber on the Launchcast dance station.  This girl says 'I feel the need to be naked with you ... take off my pants, my socks, my shirt and my shoes ... ooh ooh ooh.'

What's up with this kind of stuff?  And the thing is I can't stop listening to this stuff.  I think gentiles are nothing but sex-mad animals.

I didn't know you were a gentile ??? ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 03:39:46 PM »

Christina thinks she's Marilyn Monroe. What a slut.

She's married to a Jewish guy,Jordan Bratman he's ugly. But she appears to be domesticated
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 03:42:26 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 04:51:37 PM »
She's married to a Jewish guy,Jordan Bratman he's ugly. But she appears to be domesticated

She is fabulously attractive but I suspect she is with that guy because of his money and connections.  I dislike pretenders.  At least white women who go with black bums are being honest.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 05:38:16 PM »

She is fabulously attractive but I suspect she is with that guy because of his money and connections.  I dislike pretenders.  At least white women who go with black bums are being honest.

Your right very rich

Shot at 2010-01-03