Author Topic: Yoused ALKhattab(joey cohen) yimach shmo making fun of dead US SOLDIERS.  (Read 1758 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yoused ALKhattab(joey cohen) yimach shmo making fun of dead US SOLDIERS.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 10:10:21 PM »
Yimach shmo vezichro to youssef al khattab. This beast was a chasidic jew who converted to Islam. May this beast be inhabited by cancerous tumors.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 10:29:18 PM »
I keep on thinking about people like this, "what would George Washington do?"

Why hasn't this thread gotten a bigger response? This piece of drek needs to be cursed by everyone and eat a fungus that grows slowly through his brain. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »
Let us pray that Hashem strikes the children of Yousef Al-Khattab with antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea from that great and mighty reservoir of it, Jessica Simpson.

And then a nice case of pancreatic cancer.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 10:54:44 PM »
I can't imagine what his family must think of him.  A Chassid that converts to this satanic religion?  There is truly evil everywhere.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »
Pancreatic Cancer is indeed perfect for Al Khattab.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »
Actually on second thought, Fournier's Gangrene would be a better choice for him. Do you know what that is?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 11:03:53 PM »
Actually on second thought, Fournier's Gangrene would be a better choice for him. Do you know what that is?

:disease:

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 11:41:14 PM »
Let us pray that Hashem strikes the children of Yousef Al-Khattab with antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea from that great and mighty reservoir of it, Jessica Simpson.

here we go again.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 12:05:34 AM »
Nobody can expect to abandon their faith and have people like us make fun of them. :::D

And he's making fun of noble US soldiers.  This Khattab guy should get a dose of colon cancer.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 12:29:34 AM »

┏━┛┃ ┃┏━┃┏━┛┏━┛  ━┏┛┃ ┃┏━┛┏┏   ┏━┃┃  ┃  ┃
┃  ┃ ┃┏┏┛━━┃┏━┛   ┃ ┏━┃┏━┛┃┃┃  ┏━┃┃  ┃  ┛
━━┛━━┛┛ ┛━━┛━━┛   ┛ ┛ ┛━━┛┛┛┛  ┛ ┛━━┛━━┛┛

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 01:52:39 AM »

chase them all?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 04:17:54 AM »

chase them all?

█                                  ███    ███         
  ░███▒                                   ███████ █                             ██     █      █      █   
 ░█▒ ░▓                                      █    █                             ██     █      █      █   
 █▒     █   █   █▒██▒ ▒███▒   ███            █    █▒██▒   ███   ██▓█▓          ▒██▒    █      █      █   
 █      █   █   ██  █ █▒ ░█  ▓▓ ▒█           █    █▓ ▒█  ▓▓ ▒█  █▒█▒█          ▓▒▒▓    █      █      █   
 █      █   █   █     █▒░    █   █           █    █   █  █   █  █ █ █          █░░█    █      █      █   
 █      █   █   █     ░███▒  █████           █    █   █  █████  █ █ █          █  █    █      █      █   
 █▒     █   █   █        ▒█  █               █    █   █  █      █ █ █         ▒████▒   █      █         
 ░█▒ ░▓ █▒ ▓█   █     █░ ▒█  ▓▓  █           █    █   █  ▓▓  █  █ █ █         ▓▒  ▒▓   █░     █░     █   
  ▒███▒ ▒██▒█   █     ▒███▒   ███▒           █    █   █   ███▒  █ █ █         █░  ░█   ▒██    ▒██    █   

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 04:25:22 AM »

here we go again.

well spotted!! 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 04:37:04 AM »
Yimach shmo vezichro to youssef al khattab. This beast was a chasidic jew who converted to Islam. May this beast be inhabited by cancerous tumors.

he is incredibly evil...    Alan Colmes said to him something like you're going against your own blood. He responded with something like, "the only jewish blood in me is on my hands".   (he spent time in the west bank, he probably did kill jews.  He was brought up secular.. tried judaism in the charedi(most religious!)  world, didn't like that.. then went to islam and went to the most religious of them, and he's successful at it.  He said he wishes his children were martyrs..  I think he was wahabi , one documentary said he was. But since then I think I saw on his site stuff against salafi(wahabi=salafi i think), from his mentor that black muslim called Faisal(that jamaican sheikh that was in the UK for years and got convicted in the UK and deported back to jamaica). I suppose he is a sunni now. Interesting how he is no longer of the sect most renowned for its extremism, and still he wants jews dead(as many sunnis do.. though this guy is like a cartoon in his extremism ).   I saw dawkins interviewed by colbert, he said he was the most extreme muslim you could imagine.

When jews go to other religions, they really do it properly!
When ty go off the rails, they really go..

I read that The dalai lamah said his best followers are all jews..
The previous leader of the conservative party in britain, Michael Howard, had a son that married out and became a bishop.  Of course, michael howard married out and tried to become prime minister!