Author Topic: Israel-Hating Samantha Power Named Key Obama Adviser  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Israel-Hating Samantha Power Named Key Obama Adviser
« on: January 30, 2009, 05:29:02 AM »
VIA ATLASSHRUGS.COM

Here's a note to the 78% of American Jews that voted for Barack Obama. The "Other Shoe" has been thrown at Israel. The President is naming Samantha Power to a senior foreign policy/national security position ...
Friends of Israel may remember Power for a different reason. She is a strong believer in the anti-Semitic notion that Jews Control foreign policy. She has also said that she would recommend that the US SHOULD SEND IN TROOPS TO IMPOSE A SOLUTION ON ISRAEL.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/11/samantha-powers.html
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/obama-chief-adv.html
aka Someone Else

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israel-Hating Samantha Power Named Key Obama Adviser
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:59:26 AM »
That Irish Bolshevik slut and her Jewish Bolshevik pig husband Cass Sunstein
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:11:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »
If this doesn't illustrate that Barack Hussein Obama is anti- Israel,     I'm not sure if the skeptics will ever be convinced.   

Hopefully,   the animosity between Hillary " Saddam " Clinton and Samantha Power will help undermine their efforts to destroy Israel.     

I'm still far from convinced that 78 % of Jews voted for Barack Hussein Obama.     The number was probably somewhere in the 60's,  with at most in the very low 70 percentage range.       Those numbers are still horrible results.   But a better alternative than 78 %.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 10:37:17 PM »
Newsflash, the Jews of America wanted this. They knew all about Powers, and when Fag Buchanus said Obama's position on Israel is much closer to his than McCain/Palin's, and yet they voted for him anyway because they are more into worshipping blacks, murdering babies, and taking peoples' guns away than staying alive.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 10:39:48 PM »
Newsflash, the Jews of America wanted this. They knew all about Powers, and when Fag Buchanus said Obama's position on Israel is much closer to his than McCain/Palin's, and yet they voted for him anyway because they are more into worshipping blacks, murdering babies, and taking peoples' guns away than staying alive.

I agree with you CF. It is worth pointing out though that most jews who were even remotely observant voted for Mccain. The assimilated hollywood kikes are not jews. I do agree with you that the 70 percent of jews who voted for osama are responsible for this.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 10:45:47 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »
Good point DownwithIslam, something like 80% of self-identified Orthodox Jews voted for McCain/Palin.

Actually a substantial percentage of self-identifying "Jews" of America are not really Jewish at all, they are half-Jewish (product of intermarriage of Gentile mother and Jewish father) or even less, or are Gentiles who underwent so-called conversions to so-called Deformed "Judaism".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »
It's not breaking news that self hating assimilated kikes want Israel destroyed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »
It's not breaking news that self hating assimilated kikes want Israel destroyed.
See my Ask JTF for next week and tell me what you think.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 12:07:16 AM »
Jews should be protesting the appointment of this nazi.  The knife is at our throats more than ever since the holocaust.  What will it take to wake up the Jewish people?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 03:51:57 AM »
I just finished watching this video and I'm absolutely shaking.  She is without a doubt a "Buchananite", and maybe even worse.  The question is, after 4 years of Obama, will America be able to undo all the harm he will have caused?  And the question also is will Israel be able to withstand 4 years of Obama in the White House? 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 05:08:16 AM »
There is a big difference between Power and Buchanan.  Most people dismiss Buchanan as a nut (he has no real power and is consequently not a great threat).  Power on the other hand is part of the Obama club and thus has a great deal of power.  She can do immeasurable damage to Israel, so long as Israel has no good leadership.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 05:34:59 AM »
I thought Obama would begin his evil deeds slowly. But I was wrong.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 06:55:52 AM »
No he tested the waters with a few appointments that by all rights should have brought cries of protest however none ever came. He played it smart after the elections and said that he would have to see about this or that, it depends, he seemed to be moderating his positions. It was all a blind to get the people off his trail. Now that he is in office  its full steam ahead with all his original plans.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 06:57:02 AM »
No he tested the waters with a few appointments that by all rights should have brought cries of protest however none ever came. He played it smart after the elections and said that he would have to see about this or that, it depends, he seemed to be moderating his positions. It was all a blind to get the people off his trail. Now that he is in office  its full steam ahead with all his original plans.

I think you are right CJD.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 08:56:19 AM »
The look of this woman is pure evil! I trust my gut instincts. I get this impression of a demonic beauty.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 09:01:55 AM »
Yes Masha, you are right. She looks like a women who would do infanticide. She has this hard crazy vision.

:o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »
The look of this woman is pure evil! I trust my gut instincts. I get this impression of a demonic beauty.
She's an ugly Irish slut i see no beauty in her, as a matter of fact she looks like a man.Her 'Jewish' husband is very ugly as well he's also a bolshevik
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 10:30:43 AM »
I am also shocked at how quickly hussein osama has gone about implementing his Islamic vision for America. I though he would at least practice takiya for a few months.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 10:55:32 AM »
ohhhh nooooooooooooo  :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »
I am also shocked at how quickly hussein osama has gone about implementing his Islamic vision for America. I though he would at least practice takiya for a few months.

DWI, perhaps is his haste in implementing his agenda the thing that will bring him down.

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 08:05:08 PM »
she is a repulsive nazi pig.  :P

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »
Call me crazy, but her name, Samantha Power, has evilness attached to it.  Manpower!  No, I'm not trying to be funny, I swear.  The way she talks, the way she moves, her facial contortions -- they all have evilness in them.  If you watch this video and turn the sound off completely, you will see a very devious person in front of you.  You don't even have to know what she's talking about to see it.  This is how they probably moved and talked at the Wansee Conference.  Her name and body language alone speak volumes as to her evil nature. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2009, 09:43:39 PM »
The simple fact is that Americans of all backgrounds are becoming more anti-Semitic. During the five-year Second Intifada, most Americans just stayed out of the entire Middle East issue despite the media and the Muzzie propagandists' best attempts to stir up Goebbelsian emotions. Most of us just did not care. The same is not true today. Any one of us can personally attest to hearing average Joe Schmoes--of all races (not just schvartzes or Arabs) condeming Operation Cast Lead. For the first time ever, it was actually popular in all social circles to bash Israel, just for the sake of it.

Which is the more likely explanation: that two weeks of Obama's presidency has made average Americans into Jew-haters, or that Obama was elected because American attitudes toward Jews have shifted for the worse?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 10:07:55 PM »
Does anyone have a cave for sale?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 11:05:26 PM »
The simple fact is that Americans of all backgrounds are becoming more anti-Semitic. During the five-year Second Intifada, most Americans just stayed out of the entire Middle East issue despite the media and the Muzzie propagandists' best attempts to stir up Goebbelsian emotions. Most of us just did not care. The same is not true today. Any one of us can personally attest to hearing average Joe Schmoes--of all races (not just schvartzes or Arabs) condeming Operation Cast Lead. For the first time ever, it was actually popular in all social circles to bash Israel, just for the sake of it.

Which is the more likely explanation: that two weeks of Obama's presidency has made average Americans into Jew-haters, or that Obama was elected because American attitudes toward Jews have shifted for the worse?
Very good points for discussion.  I think that Obama's winning the election had nothing to do with Jewish issues, to be quite honest about it.  I think a big turning point in this election came when McCain said that our economy was basically sound, even while the whole economy was collapsing around us.  If I'm not mistaken, within a day or two of McCain's uttering that statment, Obama took a big jump in the polls.  Regarding the rise in anti-semitism:  First of all, there's no question that it's on the rise.  Anti-semitism always lies dormant in people.  History proves that fact.  For example, there was a period in German before Hitler's rise to power, where Jews were very integrated into society.  No Jew living in Germany at that period (before Hitler's rise) would ever have foreseen what fate was ahead for them.  Now that Obama is President, anti-semitic tendencies in people can be let loose.  They see in Obama a like-minded person.  Also, another point I want to make is this:  The internet, and youtube in particular, can be used by Jew haters all over the world to stir up these dormant anti-semtic tendencies in people.  They can very easily promulgate their anti-semitism all over the world.  As one example, using the internet, they can falsely show the Israeli's not as the victims that they are, but as the perpetrators that they are not.  And with Obama as President, they see someone who will, to be blunt, stick it to the Jews.  They're waiting for this to happen.  So, now, to answer your specific question:  two weeks of Obama couldn't have turned average Americans into Jew-haters.  If they became Jew haters all of a sudden, the only explanation would be that that anti-Jewish sentiment was in them all along.  Rather, Obama's election freed them to not be afraid to express their anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli feelings.  And Obama's appointment of Samantha Power proves that he's not afraid to express (in any appointment he desires) his own anti-semitic feelings.  Because, let's be blunt:  If you don't see Israel as the victim then you are a serious anti-semite in your heart.