Author Topic: ROTFLMAO--Holocaust-Denying Bishop "Apologizes"  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
ROTFLMAO--Holocaust-Denying Bishop "Apologizes"
« on: January 30, 2009, 01:07:55 PM »
Holocaust-Denying Bishop Williamson Apologizes to Pope Benedict

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_jews

Quote from: Yahoo News
Bishop who denied Holocaust apologizes to pope

By FRANCES D'EMILIO, Associated Press Writer

VATICAN CITY – A bishop recently rehabilitated by Pope Benedict XVI expressed regret Friday to the pontiff for the "distress and problems" he caused by denying the Holocaust.

In a letter to the Vatican, Bishop Richard Williamson, who recently denied in a TV interview that 6 million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust, called his remarks "imprudent." (Yeah, that sounds like a real apology to me. LOL.)

The letter was posted on Williamson's personal blog and addressed to Cardinal Dario Castrillon Hoyos, who has been dealing with the rehabilitation of Williamson and other renegade bishops who had been excommunicated.

The Holocaust denial had outraged Jewish groups and many others. It was not immediately clear if Williamson's letter, which contained no apology for the content of his remarks, would ease that anger.

"Amidst this tremendous media storm stirred up by imprudent remarks of mine on Swedish television, I beg of you to accept, only as is properly respectful, my sincere regrets for having caused to yourself and to the Holy Father so much unnecessary distress and problems," Williamson wrote.

Papal spokesman the Rev. Federico Lombardi said he had "nothing to say about this letter. Everyone can evaluate it as they see fit."

Lombardi said he didn't know if the pope or the cardinal had seen it.

The bishop in the letter also offered the pope his "sincere personal thanks" for lifting the excommunication.

The Vatican had imposed the Church's most severe discipline, excommunication, on Williamson and three other bishops 20 years ago because they had been elevated to bishop's rank by a renegade, ultraconservative prelate, the late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.

In his letter on the blog, Williamson promised to "offer a Mass" for Benedict and Castrillon Hoyos.

Earlier Friday, Israel's ambassador to the Holy See, Mordechay Lewy, said the Jewish state has good relations with the Vatican, despite the flap over Williamson's comments.

The four rehabilitated bishops belong to the ultraconservative Society of St. Pius X, which Lefebvre founded because he rejected the modernizing reforms of the Second Vatican Council in the 1960s.

On Wednesday, Benedict expressed what he called his unquestioned solidarity with Jews and issued a stern warning against any denial of the full horrors of the Nazi genocide.

Yimach schmo to Bishop Williamson, and may he die from AIDS from all the boys that he buggers. It's too bad he is "celibate" and has no children, because we can't daven for G-d to give them lymphosarcoma.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ROTFLMAO--Holocaust-Denying Bishop "Apologizes"
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:23:57 PM »
Now he is back under the wings of the RCC. He has to do now everything the pope tells him.

C.F. You are right about Williamson. I can assure you he believes the same like before the pope disciplinated him. But he is not able to say openly, because of the grave punishment of the CDF that will come.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:24:46 PM »
He should also be apologizing that he's still living,fundamentally moronic freak.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 01:34:55 PM by Jewish Israeli »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »
He should also apologize that he's still living,fundamentally moronic freak.

He would do, if Rome will tell him so.  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 01:27:29 PM »
He should also apologize that he's still living,fundamentally moronic freak.

He would do, if Rome will tell him so.  :::D :::D :::D
Seriously,I don't think the world would be much better without one Nazi microbe.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »
He should be apologizing to the Jewish people, to the victims, to G-d, not to the Vatican.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »
He should be apologizing to the Jewish people, to the victims, to G-d, not to the Vatican.
exactly. Although this ape should be treated the way the Nazis treated the Jews,maybe then he will organize his empty head and clear it from Nazi opinions.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 01:55:28 PM »
He's a englisman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »
He's a englisman
Isn't he shameful for the English people?
He supports the people who murdered English people too,not only Jews.