Author Topic: "Is Obama the Christian Antichrist?"  (Read 5832 times)

Offline zerah600

• Junior JTFer
Re: "Is Obama the Christian Antichrist?"
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 10:15:16 AM »
"Zerah, They called Hitler the anti  one too, so this is no different."

Something really scares me! I don't understand from where on earth this nazi beast appear again? When I was in Germany I was shocked to see so many teenagers (between 15-18 years old) claiming about themselves for being NEO NAZI.
It's crazy! The antisemitism grows up with every day and the neo nazi movement also.

"Dacă te voi uita, Ierusalime, să-şi uite dreapta mea destoinicia ei!
Să mi se lipească limba de cerul gurii, dacă nu-mi voi aduce aminte de tine, dacă nu voi face din Ierusalim culmea bucuriei mele!"  Ps.137

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy." Ps.137

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »
the bible talks about many anti Christs..so we know that there is more than one. Hitler was one. Nero was one.

There were others.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »
I'm Jewish but i believe obama Hussein is of the demonic world for sure

I am Jewish too Mord and I happen to believe that Obama is the reincarnate of Satan.
Look at what he is doing to Israel right now and what is worse is nobody
is making any attempt to stop his destructive mode.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 09:46:37 PM »
I'm Jewish but i believe obama Hussein is of the demonic world for sure

I am Jewish too Mord and I happen to believe that Obama is the reincarnate of Satan.
Look at what he is doing to Israel right now and what is worse is nobody
is making any attempt to stop his destructive mode.

Shalom - Dox

I am not Jewish and even I don't understand why no one is stopping this evil bassturd!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 12:38:05 AM »
Hi Dawn, I keep getting the feeling ( hope my feeling is correct ) that Obama is really going to get Impeached.
I think some people in Washington have had it with him too. Call it a hunch...I hope I am right.

Shalom - Elizabeth

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 09:01:59 PM »
Hi Dawn, I keep getting the feeling ( hope my feeling is correct ) that Obama is really going to get Impeached.
I think some people in Washington have had it with him too. Call it a hunch...I hope I am right.

Shalom - Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth! I hope and pray you are right, but I'm not counting on it. He has done more damage than we can imagine, I just can't believe what they've let him get away with so far!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »
My God, I have been trying to reason with myself for a whole year that this guy is just a muslim, but as we hear more words and actions from him, I think this is the real deal! God save us!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2009, 11:02:45 PM »
I will be mulling over and remembering him saying these words all night.  Other people have got to see this video!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »

Shalom - Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth! I hope and pray you are right, but I'm not counting on it. He has done more damage than we can imagine, I just can't believe what they've let him get away with so far!
Hi - Eliz, you really think this? Usually you are right on this gift you have.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »
Here is another one I just found, also by the same guy. This one REALLY has me spooked because it delves into gematria:

JAP, I have sent this one all over, and people that I know believe it.  He is evil, and will try to destroy all civil people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »
Hi Paulette ! I am sorry it took me so long to reply. Honestly I do think he is going to get impeached.
Washington D.C. and other top Politicians on both sides of the fence are not speaking out about obama's
gross misconduct so I think this might be a case of ( silence is golden. )

I know something is going to happen, I just cannot pinpoint it.

Shalom & G-d Bless you always!

Elizabeth

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2009, 04:08:02 PM »
There is a possibility, that he is it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »
Hi Paulette ! I am sorry it took me so long to reply. Honestly I do think he is going to get impeached.
Washington D.C. and other top Politicians on both sides of the fence are not speaking out about obama's
gross misconduct so I think this might be a case of ( silence is golden. )

I know something is going to happen, I just cannot pinpoint it.

Shalom & G-d Bless you always!

Elizabeth
Interesting....... Call me if you want Eliz.  I have been insane BUSY. I apologize
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 03:16:02 AM »
I was browsing videos on Youtube when I found an entire series that spooked the heck out of me, even though I'm not a Christian.

I don't want to link to them directly here since this is, after all, a Jewish forum. But for the benefit of the Christian friends we have here, I'd like to ask you to go to http://www.youtube.com and enter a search for videos from ppsimmons

Isn't the Mahadi suppose to come out of the Iraq? How would Obama fit the prophecy the Muslims are looking for? .....interesting stuff-very creepy.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 06:24:27 PM »
Originally, I thought, no, of course not. I think you might have a point here. It sure lines up with what I have been researching what the "Mahadi" will have to have as criteria. It is really creepy to research.