Author Topic: "Is Obama the Christian Antichrist?"  (Read 5833 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
"Is Obama the Christian Antichrist?"
« on: February 01, 2009, 12:33:39 AM »
I was browsing videos on Youtube when I found an entire series that spooked the heck out of me, even though I'm not a Christian.

I don't want to link to them directly here since this is, after all, a Jewish forum. But for the benefit of the Christian friends we have here, I'd like to ask you to go to http://www.youtube.com and enter a search for videos from ppsimmons

JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: "Is Obama the Christian Antichrist?"
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 07:24:42 AM »
J-A-P.  In their book, he is everything Jesus is not, so that would make him 'anti?' Thats what I believe.  But Daniel 11:16 says it ALL about this INVADER.

Daniel:11 vs 16 The invader will do as he pleases; no one will be able to stand against him. He will establish himself in the Beautiful Land and will have the power to destroy it.

ALL of the prophecies of EVIL people are in the Torah.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 07:28:29 AM »
This person or people are in tight with G-d, I believe:

WHO EVER this person is, he/or she is right on.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »

I just watched that. Wow.

Ashedina, you and I are of ONE MIND on this usurper, spiritually and in every other way.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »

Ashedina, you and I are of ONE MIND on this usurper, spiritually and in every other way.

Good, WE CAN fight this TERRIBLE beast when in agreement like this. HE IS EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »

J.A.P.- Those people- I have NO clue WHO they are, but their videos seen to be made FOR USA.   And watching them, THE USA is in TROUBLE.  I trust whoever does these videos. They dont show their name, who they are, what type denomination, just the flat out truth. America is a Christian nation with Judao Laws, and with this WILD PIG in charge and being a LAWBREAKER- we ARE in TROUBLE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 03:08:52 PM »
Here is another one I just found, also by the same guy. This one REALLY has me spooked because it delves into gematria:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 03:28:13 PM »
I have some religious Catholic friends, they think Obama is the anti-Christ too. Anyway have you heard that Obama's brother is drog-dealer and now he is in jail?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »
Ok...here is the deal with Obama being this 'anti-Chrst' person.. Christians know that this MADMAN DEMON joker man is NOT like Jesus from their book, so OBVIOUSLY he is NOT FOR, meaning: AGAINST.  So he would be in essense AN ANTI-CHRST.

Does that make sense?

Daniel 11: 16 Talks all about a terrible man near the times of Moshiach- its all in the Torah in Daniel, which I DO believe.

The thing is, WE ALL KNOW HE IS EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! EVIL!  Jew AND gentile here believe THAT. Good nuff for me, to want to kick the living SNOT out of this USURPER!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 10:03:59 AM »
AsheDina, you are right, this person is right on! When I have more time I am going to look for more of this person's videos.

JA you are right, VERY spooky, but I believe it all! Thanks for these videos, I am going to pass onto all in my address book. People really NEED to see this stuff!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »
AsheDina, you are right, this person is right on! When I have more time I am going to look for more of this person's videos.

JA you are right, VERY spooky, but I believe it all! Thanks for these videos, I am going to pass onto all in my address book. People really NEED to see this stuff!

arksis, hes on my favorites. People like him or whoever this is, are telling the TRUTH. I like that. HE IS RIGHT 100% NO BOS at ALL!! I respect that a LOT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 03:58:41 PM »
I like that too, telling it like it is, those are the only kind of people I like to hang around with and respect the most. (LOL Like YOU!) I call the people that pretend they are something they are not, "Plastic faces" LOL I stay as far away from them as possible, they are so full of BS.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 06:03:50 AM »
Here is another one I just found, also by the same guy. This one REALLY has me spooked because it delves into gematria:

Spooky; but they shud use Hebrew Bible not KJV. I know that Obama is an antichrist but I'm not sure if he's the Antichrist.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 11:46:44 AM »

Spooky; but they shud use Hebrew Bible not KJV. I know that Obama is an antichrist but I'm not sure if he's the Antichrist.

Shalom, it has been 60 years since the last demon made his appearence in WW2. Now we are in WW3 that began on Sept 11th.
Obama is the new evil dictator ( Monster ) of this Century. Let us pray that he is impeached!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 01:08:14 PM »

Satan HUSSEIN >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »
BHO is a forerunner to anti-Christ.  His rule will pave the way and set the stage for the future "the" anti-Christ.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 12:54:56 PM »
  50% of the people don’t like Obama. The Anti-Christ will be batting better odds than that. However, I believe that there is something spiritual about Obama’s rise to power. There is no other way to explain how so many decent people can be fooled by someone with Obama’s history. In the Tanach, we see that G-d’s people always had problems when they failed to please G-d. Evil nations were able to prevail. Bad Kings were able to rule. It’s pretty serious stuff when a priest goes into the Holy of Holies with bells and a rope on his foot. If he isn’t right with the almighty, then he is struck dead and has to be pulled out like a big fish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »
I'm Jewish but i believe obama Hussein is of the demonic world for sure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »
I know what I saw on PHforAmerica.com  Obama was interpreting his meaning for Leviticus- saying it was about slavery
Deuteronomy- Says stoning is ok
Sermon on the mount- Was Radical policy- out of control.

These theories are totally incorrect of what these scriptures say.  I will add totally evil!   

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 11:06:50 AM »
I'm Jewish but i believe obama Hussein is of the demonic world for sure

You are right!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 11:34:43 PM »
COME ON! Jesus was a teacher on LOVE- Obama is a MUZZIE. Christian people ARE not like HUSSEIN- he is DEF. an anti-Chrst! JEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zerah600

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 04:09:36 PM »
do you know something?

obama is a damn snake playing "diplomatic" games

check it out:

http://cbdyag.wordpress.com/2009/04/11/president-obama-hosts-first-seder-in-white-house-by-a-sitting-president/

how sweet! the first Seder at the White House! :o

and then check it out too:

his speech at the turkish parliament

"And we will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better – including my own country. The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country – I know, because I am one of them."

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/domestic/11376661.asp

or maybe this one:
"I've been to the same church _ the same Christian church _ for almost 20 years," Obama said, stressing the word Christian and drawing cheers from the faithful in reply. "I was sworn in with my hand on the family Bible. Whenever I'm in the United States Senate, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/21/obama-takes-on-question-o_n_82439.html

Now, please tell me: what on earth is this man???
a tool of the evil one for sure!

"Dacă te voi uita, Ierusalime, să-şi uite dreapta mea destoinicia ei!
Să mi se lipească limba de cerul gurii, dacă nu-mi voi aduce aminte de tine, dacă nu voi face din Ierusalim culmea bucuriei mele!"  Ps.137

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy." Ps.137

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
do you know something?

obama is a damn snake playing "diplomatic" games

check it out:

http://cbdyag.wordpress.com/2009/04/11/president-obama-hosts-first-seder-in-white-house-by-a-sitting-president/

how sweet! the first Seder at the White House! :o

and then check it out too:

his speech at the turkish parliament

"And we will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better – including my own country. The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country – I know, because I am one of them."

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/domestic/11376661.asp

or maybe this one:
"I've been to the same church _ the same Christian church _ for almost 20 years," Obama said, stressing the word Christian and drawing cheers from the faithful in reply. "I was sworn in with my hand on the family Bible. Whenever I'm in the United States Senate, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/21/obama-takes-on-question-o_n_82439.html

Now, please tell me: what on earth is this man???
a tool of the evil one for sure!

To be honest, I dont know what the hooplah is about.  Hitler was not a Christian, impossible.  Obama ADMITTED he is a muzzie, he says NOTHING that is Christian like- so why is this a big deal if this is true and he is 'the anti-Christ'  Of course he is, for heavens sake, HE ACTS LIKE A DEMON. Do ANY of YOU personally know Christian people that act as Obama does?? I dont.  Makes him: ANTI.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zerah600

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 09:07:22 AM »
i agree with you!  ;)
he is an anti Christ!
"Dacă te voi uita, Ierusalime, să-şi uite dreapta mea destoinicia ei!
Să mi se lipească limba de cerul gurii, dacă nu-mi voi aduce aminte de tine, dacă nu voi face din Ierusalim culmea bucuriei mele!"  Ps.137

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy." Ps.137

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 09:23:01 AM »
i agree with you!  ;)
he is an anti Christ!

Zerah, They called Hitler the anti  one too, so this is no different.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל