Author Topic: 16,519 views for just one anti-JTF zootube video!  (Read 1977 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
16,519 views for just one anti-JTF zootube video!
« on: February 01, 2009, 05:51:18 AM »
                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

Yes, it is a video produced by the "Peace Now" traitors. But publicity is publicity.

Every week now, there are tens of thousands of views for those videos. And the numbers keep growing daily. If this continues at this pace, there will eventually be hundreds of thousands of views every week, G-d willing.

Here is the video with 16,519 views (there may be more by the time you see this message):

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 16,519 views for just one anti-JTF zootube video!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 06:29:28 AM »
I think you were right about the momentum effect. I just hope that people will be smart enough to see through PeaceNow's bull crap.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:57:44 AM »
I think they must have hired some people to do clicks, In India some small internet marketing companies provide such facilities, they assure you of 20000 views for 1000Rs.(20$)  ;D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 07:07:18 AM »
Wow!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 07:10:37 AM »
It has almost 17700 as of just a little while ago. Its peaked someones interest.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 07:58:47 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 07:42:23 AM »
I work HARD on these videos. Honlo is an IDIOT little leftist scuz.  Chaim was RIGHT and this has created MAJOR movement, Israelis are TIRED of the GARBAGE!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 08:07:23 AM »
It has almost 17700 as of just a little while ago. Its peaked someones interest.

I have looked for a website, that links the video, but I found only one: http://www.frumchat.com/vidfeeder_view.php?id=hHDYPf3B8pI
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »
While it is true that any type of publicity is better than no publicity, it is also true that good publicity is much better than negative publicity.  I do not suggest that this many views of an anti-JTF video is a bad thing (it is certainly better than no publicity), I just worry that this may distract us from seeking good publicity as vigorously as we have been.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »
While it is true that any type of publicity is better than no publicity, it is also true that good publicity is much better than negative publicity.  I do not suggest that this many views of an anti-JTF video is a bad thing (it is certainly better than no publicity), I just worry that this may distract us from seeking good publicity as vigorously as we have been.

Excellent point! I'm glad you mentioned that. If people see only negative things about us all the time, that will not help us. But if they see the negative attacks, and then see our positive responses, that will help us tremendously. Which is why our great members must continue to do videos promoting our movement.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »
aha, you beat me to it, Chaim- When I post and debate with the little muzzie sympathizer- I post REASON over my often female insanity.  ^-^ 
David Ben Moshe posts there a lot too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 03:26:52 PM »
16,519 :o :o :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 03:46:43 PM »
I don't really think that people (or at least most of them) are gonna believe those Communist bull craps ,at least Israeli surfers.I can see that since Operation Cast Lead more people,at least the way I see it (for example,there were some attacks against Arabs in northern Israel),have learned who are the lefies,crappy Nazi sympathizer self-haters, and I can see that most of the Zootube Israeli surfers are righteous.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 04:42:47 PM »
23,107 ... views are growing really fast. Either they're paying somebody for clicks or it has sparked a lot of interest..

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 04:53:06 PM »
I didn't knew that they hate you so much Chaim. And I didn't knew that there are so many haters who hate JTF. Do you get also messages or E-mails from mussies who say they will kill you and behead you?? Are there people who say they are jewish but they are muslims? On ZooTube are a lot of them... They say they are jewish but they only want to make people hating jews. But in this forum I feel safe. And I know that G'd will punish those who are against us!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 06:15:53 PM »
I figured I should translate this one so people can see what Chaim is saying.  I renamed it "If you want a Muslim theocracy in Israel, support Peace Now"

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=r1s5l2ukrtic

Don't forget to click the CC button if the subtitles don't appear.

Thank you Dan!