Author Topic: female suicide bombers  (Read 504 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
female suicide bombers
« on: February 02, 2009, 02:26:33 AM »
Just a reminder of the evil depravity of muzzlimoHAMhedans.
http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2006/07/20/suicide_bombers/index1.html
Bombers are commonly photographed before they carry out their final act, and their last words are recorded. Before she set out on her mission, Reem Riyashi posed for photographs with her 3-year-old son in coordinated outfits and headbands. The mother held an assault rifle in her hand; the child held a rocket-propelled grenade. "I always wanted to be the first woman to carry out a martyrdom operation, where parts of my body could fly all over," she said on videotape. "alluh has given me two children. I love them -- a kind of love that only alluh knows -- but my love to meet ulluh is stronger still." Martyr videotapes such as Riyashi's are watched throughout the Bank and Strip, and serve as powerful calls for others to follow.

I changed "G_d" in the passage to "alluh" because I CAN NOT STAND IT WHEN THEY USE G_D as a translation/replacement for alluh (piss be upon it)!!!

>:(
aka Someone Else

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: female suicide bombers
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »
Suicide bombers are people controlled by evil.  The packages come in the guise of women, and probably children too, which takes any innocent by-stander off guard.   These people are brainwashed from birth, and What a sad and terrifying situation for peace loving people.

We have got to educate people, if they will wake the heck up, and realize America isn't immune to this plague of Islam, and Death taking over every nation!