Author Topic: video: Family Member of 9/11 Victims Converts to Islam  (Read 1821 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
video: Family Member of 9/11 Victims Converts to Islam
« on: February 03, 2009, 03:23:07 AM »
This is a video interview of two women who lost family member(s) on 9/11 and have subsequently converted to Islam.  The spirits of their murdered family members must be weeping.

I'm going to warn you right off the bat, this video may drive you over the edge.  I could disect the numerous examples of circular reasoning of these women, but I won't.  I could go into a diatribe about about spiritual and political treason, but I won't.  I will just say that once a person loses his or her sense of justice, that person is dead inside; it is better that he had never been born.  There is NO (none, zero, zilch) more important pursuit on this earth at this time, than the pursuit of justice.  If you listen to the language of these two women, it is clear that justice is not important to them.  Here I will say: may their names and memories be obliterated forever.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: video: Family Member of 9/11 Victims Converts to Islam
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:31:43 AM »
We're not talking about human logic here, but the machinations of Satan directed against completely amoral and depraved humans. As Chaim says, if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 03:36:13 AM »
Strange, but on the other hand it is typical for this facile society of today.

Nobody reads and every nonesense is believed by the people.

In addition to this everybody wants to be special in a way he differes from all other individuals, even from those of his own congregational group.

So I guess you can be very special if your friends died in 9/11 and you have joined the enemy.

I think this is more extraordinary than to be a punker, a homosexual, a heroine addict, an anorexic and a Kuba fan together.

Sad but true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 03:39:49 AM »
Of course I will not watch it (I may already be over the edge, why push it?), but what can I say?

Up is down and down is up.  Evil is good and good is evil.  (for people like these)

They are women?  Well, let's see what type of song they will be singing if they are raped and dealt the punishment of being stoned to death for the crime of being the victim of gang rape.  (by pervert arab muzzlims who tired of raping goats and camels).

will they still be embracing this so-called religion of piss?

Sadly, this realization will likely not occur and instead they will live long lives of comfort and luxury, and enjoy the limelight their conversion gives them.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:02:53 AM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 03:40:39 AM »

In addition to this everybody wants to be special in a way he differes from all other individuals, even from those of his own congregational group.

So I guess you can be very special if your friends died in 9/11 and you have joined the enemy.

I think this is more extraordinary than to be a punker, a homosexual, a heroine addict, an anorexic and a Kuba fan together.

Sad but true.

What's a kuba fan?  By the way C.F., I totally agree with you.  There must have been some kind of spiritual vacuum in the lives of these women.  Only someone with no real belief system could make such a critically stupid decision.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 03:43:45 AM »
People like this had mental problems even before 9/11. Both of them are clearly off the wall. I bet if anyone was look into their lives before 9/11 you would find all sorts of odd behavior.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 04:11:16 AM »

Sad but true.

What's a kuba fan?  By the way C.F., I totally agree with you.  There must have been some kind of spiritual vacuum in the lives of these women.  Only someone with no real belief system could make such a critically stupid decision.

I meant the bolschewik country.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 06:55:15 AM »
Stating the obvious- the cross section of 9-11 victims is wide enough to contain many kinds of people. I don't think the animals in the video adopted Islam because they lost family members in the attack.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 07:08:12 AM »
Stating the obvious- the cross section of 9-11 victims is wide enough to contain many kinds of people. I don't think the animals in the video adopted Islam because they lost family members in the attack.

They might have been weak enough to choose loyalty to a powerful abuser. This is called Stockholm syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 07:24:50 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 07:36:23 AM »

They might have been weak enough to choose loyalty to a powerful abuser. This is called Stockholm syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Actually, I think Stockholm syndrome is more related to kidnapping victims (Patty Hearst), though I'm not sure I buy into it either way.  I think that these two women are cowards.  There are always some cowards that when they are faced with an enemy that seems formidable, will choose to join them rather than try to beat them.  I'd bet that when the US or Israel hits an Islamic country hard, there are more muslims who convert to Christianity or at least leave Islam.  These two were probably afraid to fight, so they gave up and joined the enemy.  I call that being a coward.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »
Abject surrender to their arch enemy, tormentor, attackers and killers. A defeated psychology. Must be a near thing to Stockholm Syndrome. Unpardonable.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »
Abject surrender to their arch enemy, tormentor, attackers and killers. A defeated psychology. Must be a near thing to Stockholm Syndrome. Unpardonable.

When I was in college, muslim stidents would pursue Western women like there was no tomorrow. Quite a few women succumbed to the pressure and also became outright anti-Semites. A friend of mine, his girlfriend was in a class with one before she met a Muslim...then all of a sudden the new convert refused to sit next her; refused to talk to her; was wearing the shmatte on her head, etc. These two were friends...studied together...then after she met the muslim pig, she was full of nazi hate. One can hope she's in jail somewhere.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »
Convert to Islam = Pervert to Satan.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 01:45:17 PM »

Hi Zelhar, we all know how Moslems stage things. This is some sort of obvious PR stunt created to fool those watching that Islam is not the cause of 9/11.
Did you take notice the questions being asked, like... do you blame Muslims for this attack? These pathetic sorry animals have staged this whole thing.

Shalom - Dox       :usa+israel:

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 01:46:06 PM »
People like this had mental problems even before 9/11. Both of them are clearly off the wall. I bet if anyone was look into their lives before 9/11 you would find all sorts of odd behavior.

I do agree with you they seek help in the wrong places

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »

Hi Zelhar, we all know how Moslems stage things. This is some sort of obvious PR stunt created to fool those watching that Islam is not the cause of 9/11.
Did you take notice the questions being asked, like... do you blame Muslims for this attack? These pathetic sorry animals have staged this whole thing.

Shalom - Dox       :usa+israel:
It is pure propganda of course, yet the convert, like 'good' muslims do, are willing participant in this takiya,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »
My brothers death in the terrorist attacks on 9/11 made my Jewish identity stronger. I don't know if I would have done Teshuva if not for my brother. In this way I elevate his spirit in the next world. Those who abandoned their Jewish identity will have no place in the world to come. They have refused their birth-right.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 07:10:04 PM »
My brothers death in the terrorist attacks on 9/11 made my Jewish identity stronger. I don't know if I would have done Teshuva if not for my brother. In this way I elevate his spirit in the next world. Those who abandoned their Jewish identity will have no place in the world to come. They have refused their birth-right.

Hi Muman, I am so sorry you lost your Brother because of those MONSTERS.
I know it has been a while since he was murdered, but I am sure the pain
does not go away completely. I feel terrible about your loss.
May G-d Bless you.

Shalom - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

Hi Muman, I am so sorry you lost your Brother because of those MONSTERS.
I know it has been a while since he was murdered, but I am sure the pain
does not go away completely. I feel terrible about your loss.
May G-d Bless you.

Shalom - Dox

Thank you very much Dox....

Tomorrow is my brothers birthday... February 4, 1968 Jonathan Uman was born...

http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/jsp/tribute.jsp?ID=4493

Please remember him in your prayers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 07:57:10 PM »
Notice the words of these daughters of Satan. The Karet Jew said that she "didn't blame anyone" for the Muslim Nazi terrorist attack on 9/11. She closed her eyes to the truth. Thats why she accepted Islam. She willingly allowed herself to be deceived; she didn't accept the truth that a group of people who followed their religion murdered in cold blood 3000 Americans and caused thousands more of them health problems to this day.

When you close your eyes to the truth, you will accept any lie!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »
Notice the words of these daughters of Satan. The Karet Jew said that she "didn't blame anyone" for the Muslim Nazi terrorist attack on 9/11. She closed her eyes to the truth. Thats why she accepted Islam. She willingly allowed herself to be deceived; she didn't accept the truth that a group of people who followed their religion murdered in cold blood 3000 Americans and caused thousands more of them health problems to this day.

Regardless of excuses, these pieces of human refuse will regret their decisions. I doubt they will ever do true Repentance and as a result I curse them and pray for their painful demise.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »

Regardless of excuses, these pieces of human refuse will regret their decisions. I doubt they will ever do true Repentance and as a result I curse them and pray for their painful demise.

I hope they enjoy their nightly beatings from their husbands and their genital mutilations. That's what they accepted when they became muSLIMEahs.

Whatever pain they suffer isn't enough.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »

I hope they enjoy their nightly beatings from their husbands and their genital mutilations. That's what they accepted when they became muSLIMEahs.

Whatever pain they suffer isn't enough.

Great Quote, you are right, they get what they deserve and I have zero compassion for people who choose to remain ignorant.
I am praying that Moslems will be wiped off the face of this Earth. They are the New Nazi party that is planning (as I type) another Holocaust
for Jews and Christians worldwide.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2009, 02:37:01 PM »
They were Jewish? Muzie hate Jews even more than Christians especialy the women.  :o but not suprised. MYcondolations  muman613. G-d bless his soul.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm