Author Topic: Great Commentary is back: Ed Anger  (Read 415 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Great Commentary is back: Ed Anger
« on: February 03, 2009, 04:51:41 AM »
For some comic relief, read these opinion pieces:
http://weeklyworldnews.com/category/opinion/ed-anger/

Recent post titles include:

ED ANGER SAYS: OBAMA HATES KENTUCKY!
ED ANGER SAYS: MATT DAMON’S BUTT NEEDS KICKING!
ED ANGER SAYS: U.S. FIRST, ARABS SECOND!
  "I’m madder than a camel with a leaky hump about our new Communist-in-Chief giving his first interview to an ARAB TV channel!"

The Teleprompter Kid thinks he’s so smart, sending old man George Mitchell around the Middle East, just because Mitchell had something to do with peace in Northern Ireland. Yeah, right! As if Arabs are anything like Irishmen: at least Arabs don’t get drunk, sing sad songs and pray to statues.

I can’t believe the Arabs didn’t make Obama wear a dishtowel on his head while they yacked at him in their backward lingo. And it was like he was saying sorry to them instead of the other way around! Yet we’re the ones who built the Arabs’ oil wells, and gave then all kinds of fancy gadgets, since the last thing they invented was the pyramid – and even then, they had to get the Hebrews to help them! And what did we get from the Arabs in return? Shish kabob, mixed up cab drivers and a great big hole in the ground.

The Communist-in-Chief told the Arabs, “Americans are not your enemy.” Well, speak for yourself, Mr. President. This red, white and blue blooded Yankee still wants to see bin Laden field-dressed like a she-moose and strung up from the Statue of Liberty!

ED ANGER SAYS: CANADA GEESE ARE FREELOADERS!
ED ANGER SAYS: OBAMA CAN’T SHUT ME UP!
ED ANGER SAYS: WORST INAUGURATION EVER!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:58:10 AM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Great Commentary is back: Ed Anger
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »
ahhhhh...Ed Anger a man after my own heart... ;D