Author Topic: Gays plan on overthrowing Democracy  (Read 543 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gays plan on overthrowing Democracy
« on: February 03, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »
I knew it would happen but I am still very upset. It seems that our vote is not as precious as we thought it was. Even though the California proposition 8 passed by a very strong margin the perverted homos are not going to go down quietly. They are prepared to make a mockery of our democratic system. Because they believe they have a 'right' to marry they will nullify the majority vote which has established a ban on same-sex marriage. This is a complete outrage and makes me want to fight even more against the perversion which is rampant in this country. If a man or woman doesnt stand up against this evil they are just as guilty as those who engage in the evil act.

I don't know what to do at this point. I will be writing our representatives shortly.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hZmLBrL36NObNyMR0ghXN7vB5hYwD964DBV00
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Gays plan on overthrowing Democracy
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 03:41:56 AM »
The law is the law, isn't it?  These gays would still have to go to city hall to get a marriage license and they wouldn't be able to get one.  When I was 4 years old, the girl next door and I proclaimed to all that we were married.  Our saying that we were married did not make us any more married than two gay guys who proclaim that they are married.  (By the way, by the time I was 5 I had grown out of saying that I was married to the girl next door.  I wonder when if ever these gay people will grow out of this nonsense).  So, I wouldn't sweat it Muman.  Let them say they're married.  Heck, let them say they're Julius Caesar!  Saying it doesn't make it so.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 04:29:48 AM »
The fact that gay people got "married" in the first place shows how far we've sunk into the gutter as a nation. 

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 05:47:41 AM »
God will soon pour out his wrath on all of us for tolerating this inexcusable and unforgivable sin.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 05:48:26 AM »
The law is the law, isn't it?  These gays would still have to go to city hall to get a marriage license and they wouldn't be able to get one.  When I was 4 years old, the girl next door and I proclaimed to all that we were married.  Our saying that we were married did not make us any more married than two gay guys who proclaim that they are married.  (By the way, by the time I was 5 I had grown out of saying that I was married to the girl next door.  I wonder when if ever these gay people will grow out of this nonsense).  So, I wouldn't sweat it Muman.  Let them say they're married.  Heck, let them say they're Julius Caesar!  Saying it doesn't make it so.

I will disagree with some of this, just on the basis of terms (I guess this is called semantics?).  The law is the law, yes, but just because something is legal, does not make it so.  It only makes it legally so.
Also, secular law changes.  It wasn't too long ago that homosexuals in california were able to be legally married.
(I think) in Hawaii and Massachusetts homosexuals can legally "marry."
I agree when you say "let them say they're Julius Caesar!  Saying it doesn't make it so" but not based on the lack of laws to back their marriage, but because of the essence (i.e. definition) of marriage.
i.e. You may point to an apple and say it is an orange, and even pass a law saying it is an orange, but it is an apple.  (Just like you said, saying it doesn't make it so).

Marriage is heterosexual union.  A homosexual "marriage" will be a "homosexual heterosexual union" no matter its legality.

I'd say a heterosexual union whose paper work includes only a Ketubah is a marriage.  To me it would not matter if the couple does not have a legal marriage license/contract of whatever geographic area they are residing in.
Also, if a homosexual couple is granted a legal "marriage" in Hawaii, and they move to say, Iran, what would the legality of their "marriage" be according to Tehran?

When I was 4 years old, the girl next door and I proclaimed to all that we were married.
How adorable!  When I was around that age, my first cousin and I wanted to get married, but our parents said we couldn't.  That ended that, and we resumed playing with building blocks or something.
aka Someone Else