Author Topic: World's most wanted Nazi who brutally experimented on humans 'died in Egypt 1992  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
World's most wanted Nazi who brutally experimented on humans 'died in Egypt in 1992'

By Ryan Kisiel
Last updated at 10:31 PM on 04th February 2009

* Comments (0)
    * Add to My Stories

The world's most-wanted Nazi war criminal - who carried out appalling experiments on conscious human subjects - is believed to have died in Egypt, it has emerged.

Arebit Heim, known as 'Doctor Death', lived under a pseudonym and died in Cairo in 1992, according to a German television channel.

ZDF says it found Heim's passport and other personal documents in a hotel where he had lived since the late 1960s.

Heim was a concentration camp doctor during the Second World War and was accused of killing hundreds of victims by using horrific medical experiments.

Researchers believe that he converted to Islam and even claim to have interviewed Heim's son, confirming that he died in 1992.

A certified copy of a death certificate obtained from Egyptian authorities confirmed witness accounts that the man called Heim is believed to have used the name Tarek Hussein Farid, which an Egyptian official record states died in 1992.

'Tarek Hussein Farid is the name my father took when he converted to Islam,' said his alleged son, Rüdiger Heim.

In an interview in the family’s villa in Baden-Baden, Mr. Heim, 53, admitted publicly for the first time that he was with his father in Egypt at the time of his death from rectal cancer.

He said: 'It was during the Olympics. There was a television in the room, and he was watching the Olympics. It distracted him. He must have been suffering from serious pain.'

Guy Walters, author of Nazi war criminal book Hunting Evil, said: 'Heim is one of the major criminals of the last century, and if true this revelation is hugely significant.

'His experiments that he carried out on concentration camp victims were disgusting and he was currently being hunted for his crimes.

'We like to think of South America as being the sanctuary of Nazis, but this proves that Islamic states were just as happy to play host to them after the war.

'This was partly because some Islamic states agreed with the Nazis hatred of the Jews and also these people were wanted for their scientific knowledge.

'There were always rumours during the 1950s that Egypt had Nazi scientists and they were working on weapons to launch against Israel.'

An SS doctor in the mould of the notorious Josef Mengele, Heim carried out the most horrific ‘experiments’ on those who came under his ‘care’ at Mauthausen concentration camp in Austria.

After the war, survivors recalled how the so-called ‘doctor’ would inject substances such as petrol, water or poison directly into his victims’ hearts.

He would often perform operations without anaesthesia to see how much pain humans can endure.

In another ‘experiment’, Heim took a healthy 18-year-old Jewish athlete as one of his guinea pigs.

The young man, who was complaining of a sore foot, instead was cut open, had his kidneys removed and dissected, was then castrated, decapitated, the flesh boiled off his skull, which was then used as a display piece.

Heim kept a record of all his ‘operations’, an unashamed testimony to his own bestiality.

Unsurprisingly, the medical value of the ‘experiments’ carried out by men such as Heim and Mengele was negligible. After the Second World War, Heim escaped punishment  for his crimes as they had not been fully investigated.

Although he was captured in a general roundup of leading Nazis by US forces in March 1945, he was released because his name did not appear on any of the quickly drawn-up wanted lists of war criminals the Allies had drawn up.

Heim became a gynaecologist in West Germany until 1962, when his past caught up with him in the form of the Austrian police, who were finally investigating him for his war crimes.

Heim was tipped-off and he escaped, reportedly to Spain and then to Uruguay, where he opened up a gynaecological practice.

Since the 1960s, Heim had been able to live a relatively unmolested life, and he has quietly amassed a small fortune.

According to the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, there were nearly a million pounds in a bank account in his name.

Investigators in Israel and Germany had believed Heim was alive and hiding in Latin America, near where a woman alleged to be his illegitimate daughter lived in Chile.

Witnesses from Finland, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and Argentina have sent tips and reported sightings to investigators.

Leading Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff from the Simon Wiesenthal Centre said he had not seen the documents , but if true, would be 'earth shattering' news.

Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal tipped of Israeli intelligence that Adolf Eichmann, credited for being the architect of the Holocaust, was living in Argentina.

In 1960, Mossad agents captured Eichmann, smuggled him to Israel where he stood trial and was executed for war crimes.

An estimated 6 million Jews died in Nazi concentration camps during the Second World War.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1135927/Worlds-wanted-Nazi-brutally-experimented-humans-died-Egypt-1992.html
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:32:58 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why I am not surprised?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
I hope he suffered indescribable pain when he died from rectal cancer. But really, NO amount of pain would be sufficient.

I knew about this beast; in the 1970s I was involved with Simon Wiesenthal in Nazihunting, so I knew of all the worst ones.

And Aribert Heim was one of the worst after Mengele.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I hope he suffered indescribable pain when he died from rectal cancer. But really, NO amount of pain would be sufficient.

I knew about this beast; in the 1970s I was involved with Simon Wiesenthal in Nazihunting, so I knew of all the worst ones.

And Aribert Heim was one of the worst after Mengele.

Of cause you are right.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The thing about animals like this is how they still managed to have people that watched their back and tip them off when the authorities were getting close.  They never did much to animals like this when they caught them anyway. A quick trial hanging or prison time what punishment is that for what they did. Shortly after the war he might have been hung but in most likely hood he would have ended up in a prison such Spandau serving a life sentence. The stress of knowing that each day of freedom might be his last was a better punishment then sitting in Spandau with meals brought in and books to read a garden to plant in. Life in prison was not all that bad for animals like this. The stress may have actually brought on his cancer.The fact the he could no longer run must have been a real torment. I am sure G-d has placed him where he belongs by now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
No doubt he's now a martyr in the Muslim world.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This animal Heim is not the only Nazi war criminal who supported the quranimals and joined them. Of course the quranimals accepted the services of this criminals gladly.

Here can you read about general Remer. It is written by quranimals:

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/remerin.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I wonder how he got rectal cancer. Maybe he was being slammed too many times by his fellow Nazi Quranimals. C.F. your posts are a bad influence on me.  :laugh:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, it is not a "joking" matter. It is common medical knowledge that a leading cause of anal cancer is HPV (the human papilloma virus--also the leading cause of cervical and penile cancer)--which is, you guessed it, sexually transmitted.

So, why am I a "bad influence"? Because I point out what is common knowledge--that Nazi personalities are disproportionately involved in perversion?  ^-^

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Well, it is not a "joking" matter. It is common medical knowledge that a leading cause of anal cancer is HPV (the human papilloma virus--also the leading cause of cervical and penile cancer)--which is, you guessed it, sexually transmitted.

So, why am I a "bad influence"? Because I point out what is common knowledge--that Nazi personalities are disproportionately involved in perversion?  ^-^

They've done studies that show even some so called harmless Bill Clintonesque acts can transmit cancer from one person to another.  I'm not making this up, look it up. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Haven't heard that, but I would not be surprised. Most Americans have been exposed to HPV and will test positive for it even if they don't have actual symptoms.

Also, the virus that causes cold sores is the herpes virus.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile

Much like the Arabs. Again this is no joke
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

What can I say? You're right!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Austrians made up a High a proportion of leading Nazis.This i don't find strange Austrians seem much more effeminate then Germans for example the gay Haider.I would also like to point out this clown really took Islam seriously according to an article i read he was a very strong moslem prayed 5 times a day was unshaven and fasted on Rammadan.Yes here is the aricle his neighbors say he was very pious

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.d8ca94e96902bbb661aa0a25338b31a3.81&show_article=1
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
its a good thing this pig is dead

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
World's most wanted Nazi who brutally experimented on humans 'died in Egypt in 1992'

Hi Pheasant, these monsters were not human...human beings are not capable of commiting such horrors.
I don't consider Moslems humans either.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I was hoping it would be about Alois Brunner (ym"sh).  I would love to see that POS caught and hanged.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
its a good thing this pig is dead

That just about sums up my thoughts. 
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I felt very happy when Adolf Eichmann was caught and then sentenced. I still remember his pale face after his listening to the verdict in the courtroom. This photo was well published in the newspapers and magazines then.

I have the same feeling now.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.