Author Topic: Situation in Hungary 2009 - The hard justice  (Read 3066 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Situation in Hungary 2009 - The hard justice
« on: February 06, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »
Well, I was thinking write an article about Hungary's situation. But 80-90% of the Hungarian people are bad and coward! Now let's see the people by age-group:

12-15 (75% of them already tried the cigarette, anti-religious, and speak dirty and swearing)
15-22 (Like gays, Hungarian boys wear pink clothes, painting their hairs, many say "Oh yeahh peace liberty, but fck jews" or something else...80% of them tried drugs, 50% of them are use drugs...shame!
22-30 (they are a bit better category, some are anti-communist, and some love the Jews)
30-45 (bad bad bad, alcoholism is strong in this category)
45-50 (lets say maybe its normal)
Over 50-85 HARD COMMUNIST!!! Danger!!! Lunatic and fanatic old communist woman and man on the bus, and they are talking about bullshits.  :o
Over 85: nazism is strong  :o

Hungarian girls:

- They think they are nice, but they are ugly, and looks like older, primitive, a 20 year old "hungarian" girl had 2 abortion..."congrats"...they lose their virginity at 13 ages... never again hungarian girlfriend, never!  :o :laugh:

and on the internet, especially in youtube, many hungarian little neo nazi bastards alive........and making hater etc videos...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Situation in Hungary 2009 - The hard justice
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 08:28:15 AM »
And some Hungarian on zootube was writing that Polish Army will help them against Romanians, Slovaks and Serbs :o.
The Hungarian arrowcross garda want to start WWIII in Europe to push boundaries for 10 miles. :::D WWI was 80 years ago they shud grow up and acept the defeat.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »
They are idiots.  :o

Yesterday here was an international Nazi REMEMBER! Or will at the next week? I will write an article about it, and read more in the news!  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 10:08:16 AM »
Well, I was thinking write an article about Hungary's situation. But 80-90% of the Hungarian people are bad and coward! Now let's see the people by age-group:

12-15 (75% of them already tried the cigarette, anti-religious, and speak dirty and swearing)
15-22 (Like gays, Hungarian boys wear pink clothes, painting their hairs, many say "Oh yeahh peace liberty, but fck jews" or something else...80% of them tried drugs, 50% of them are use drugs...shame!
Over 50-85 HARD COMMUNIST!!! Danger!!! Lunatic and fanatic old communist woman and man on the bus, and they are talking about bullshits.  :o

Hungarian girls:

- They think they are nice, but they are ugly, and looks like older, primitive, a 20 year old "hungarian" girl had 2 abortion..."congrats"...they lose their virginity at 13 ages... never again hungarian girlfriend, never!  :o :laugh:

and on the internet, especially in youtube, many hungarian little neo nazi bastards alive........and making hater etc videos...

"Oh yeahh peace liberty, but fck jews"
There is no contradiction in this sentence. "but" is redundant.

They understand "peace and liberty" as a license to do everything they wish including all those things you mentioned in your post.
Jewish religion despises such people. Its attitude to such people was adopted by Christianity.
That is why Hitler was targeting the Jews. If one understands the "peace and liberty" from such viewpoint, he may as well admit that Hitler was "freedom fighter".
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 12:37:28 AM »

Hungarian girls:

They understand "peace and liberty" as a license to do everything they wish including all those things you mentioned in your post.
Jewish religion despises such people. Its attitude to such people was adopted by Christianity.
That is why Hitler was targeting the Jews. If one understands the "peace and liberty" from such viewpoint, he may as well admit that Hitler was "freedom fighter".

That's the problem of "LIBERAL Christianity" offered by EU and its leaders today,which is not Christianity at all,but satanism.

This "liberal Christianity" is adopted in Western part of Europe for centuries ago because of absence of correct Christian theology.With Darwinism,twisted Christian theology gained basis for showing its liberal,amoral views-publicly without masks like "ransom for sins in purgatory",where a "believer" had to pay money to priest so he could "forgive" him in a name of G-d.That was just a mask for not showing its true face,now there is no taboos and obstacles any more.They are free to rehabilitate nazi priests,homosexuals and others...free to show their confirmation on allowing the wrong way of life.

Remember that certain religious organization ADOPTED Darwin's theory of evolution as "a scientific fact"?And that organization is main spiritual and "Christian" founding father(or even better mother) in Western part of Europe...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 12:57:03 AM by Kerber »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

That's the problem of "LIBERAL Christianity" offered by EU and its leaders today,which is not Christianity at all,but satanism.

This "liberal Christianity" is adopted in Western part of Europe for centuries ago because of absence of correct Christian theology.With Darwinism,twisted Christian theology gained basis for showing its liberal,amoral views-publicly without masks like "ransom for sins in purgatory",where a "believer" had to pay money to priest so he could "forgive" him in a name of G-d.That was just a mask for not showing its true face,now there is no taboos and obstacles any more.They are free to rehabilitate nazi priests,homosexuals and others...free to show their confirmation on allowing the wrong way of life.

Remember that certain religious organization ADOPTED Darwin's theory of evolution as "a scientific fact"?And that organization is main spiritual and "Christian" founding father(or even better mother) in Western part of Europe...

Kerber, didn't you misunderstand me?

I didn't say anything against Christianity. I said that "its" (Judaism's) attitude to killers, adulterers, etc. was adopted by Christianity.
I mean that those sinners are equally condemned by both Judaism and Chrisianity.
I also mean that because of the fact that Christianity inherited many concepts from Judaism, Hitler called Christianity "a Jewish invention" and held the Jews responsible for Christianity too. He fought to liberate "proud Aryan spirit" from the G-d's commandments, because they unequivocally contradict to his "Might is Right" worldview.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 12:07:28 PM by Spectator »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 01:44:27 PM »
And some Hungarian on zootube was writing that Polish Army will help them against Romanians, Slovaks and Serbs :o.
The Hungarian arrowcross garda want to start WWIII in Europe to push boundaries for 10 miles. :::D WWI was 80 years ago they shud grow up and acept the defeat.

I have a friend that is Hungarian and he dislikes Romanians a lot as well, I don't know why? I have some Romanian blood so maybe there is tension between the two.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 01:49:37 PM »

I have a friend that is Hungarian and he dislikes Romanians a lot as well, I don't know why? I have some Romanian blood so maybe there is tension between the two.
Romania had managed to grab much of Hungary (Transilvania and Banat) after WWI and it to keep it after WWII. These areas still have a large Hungarian population.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »
Yes, it's the problem of many Hungarians:

Well, Hungarians were heroic nation until 1918...They were in very very good friendship with Jews, in 1848-1849 only Jews and Jewish-Germans supported Hungarians, other ethnicities (Slovaks, Romanians, Croats, Serbs) with Austrians fought against Hungary.
But Hungary lost the WW1 because that was Austria-Hungary, and they started hate Jews, because some people for example Béla Kun, was Communist Jew, Trianon was not because of Jews, it was because the ethnicity problems, and the Hungarian nobles, and ministers called Mihály Károlyi was traitor.
In 1944 Germans captured Hungary, there was a puppet state: Arrow Cross, Nazis started kill Jews, those bastards destroyed the synagogue in my town. Hungarians became: communist, nazi, drug user and gay and very liberalists, they use drugs etc, like gays but they insult Jews...well in Hungary many Jews support Obama and the communism, I don't know why, maybe because Hungarian Jewish Zionists already move the Israel, (200 000 people).
Hungarians and Jews + Serbs must be again BROTHER! Don't forget Matthias Rex king, who had Romanian ancestors too, and his ministers were JEWISH and in his army there were many SERBS AND CZECHS!

Wake up, Hungary! Down with the anti-semitism! Hungary must love the Jews, Nobel Hungarians were Jews, John Neuman, Imre Kertész, Ede Teller, etc etc. Hungary must support Israel!

(And very important: Hungarians don't deserve our support!!!)